Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,653 members, 7,962,134 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 12:05 AM

My Experience With A Relative Thief - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience With A Relative Thief (606 Views)

Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son / How Do I Report A Relative To EFCC? / 18-Month-Old Baby Raped To Death By A Relative In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Relative Thief by raphretle: 12:40pm On Jan 07, 2019
So I went to my cabbage farm early in the morning, knowing how cold JOS weather can be during harmattan... So people where not out much...
So on getting to the farm I sighted my brother's friend doing what he knows best: cutting my cabbage... I felt ashamed as if I was the one being caught... I hid myself and coughed so he could have the opportunity to run leaving the cabbages behind...
My dad had same experience last month...My father's cousin asked my father if he used to keep watch of his carrot garden, unknown to my father he was trying to get info on his next operation... Later that day my father went to the garden which was a kilometer away from the area.. On reaching there he heard some noise in the garden so he walked slowly only to discover that his cousin who once asked him if he keeps watch of his garden was the one uprooting his carrots... My dad said he faked a phone call so the man would hear his voice and run...
One thing with this is that i cannot be comfortable seeing my own being lynched or Abused even my self can't enjoy abusing such a person.
So the question is....Is it okay to overlook things like this??
Share your experience.....
Re: My Experience With A Relative Thief by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 07, 2019
Deomovies:
Thief is Thief. No self pity here. Meanwhile, you can get external drives filled with Latest and Top Rated TV Series in HD quality at affordable price. This is a perfect gift for TV Series Junkies. Help a bro today by patronizing. Lagosians with hard drives, we can set a meeting for the transfers. Thanks.
Guy! How much? I need stuff to watch.
Re: My Experience With A Relative Thief by Fuckmytoto(f): 1:12pm On Jan 07, 2019
Security
Re: My Experience With A Relative Thief by Fuckmytoto(f): 1:13pm On Jan 07, 2019
Deomovies:
Thief is Thief. No self pity here. Meanwhile, you can get external drives filled with Latest and Top Rated TV Series in HD quality at affordable price. This is a perfect gift for TV Series Junkies. Help a bro today by patronizing. Lagosians with hard drives, we can set a meeting for the transfers. Thanks.

What kinda series and howmuch , pls help me add ALIEN covenant pls ... spy, cia movies
Re: My Experience With A Relative Thief by Fuckmytoto(f): 1:16pm On Jan 07, 2019
Deomovies:

Please chat me up on whatsapp

Number
Re: My Experience With A Relative Thief by raphretle: 2:30pm On Jan 07, 2019
thief get class
Re: My Experience With A Relative Thief by czarina(f): 2:57pm On Jan 07, 2019
Op sorry, your thread has been turned to a marketplace. cheesy
Re: My Experience With A Relative Thief by raphretle: 10:14pm On Jan 07, 2019
Na so I see ooo.

(1) (Reply)

See How Gun Men That Attacked INEC Vehicle with election Materials were Caught / . / Senior Female Nurse Killed In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.