Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,826 members, 7,962,702 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 03:00 PM

Mc Oluomo Is Not Active On Twitter, Message Credited To Him Is Fake. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mc Oluomo Is Not Active On Twitter, Message Credited To Him Is Fake. (742 Views)

MC Oluomo Is Qualified To Be Oshodi Monarch - Prince Abdulwasiu Almaroof / Nigerians React As MC Oluomo Is Stabbed At APC Lagos Rally. Lands In Hospital / Amaechi Opens Up On Audio Recording Credited To Him - Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mc Oluomo Is Not Active On Twitter, Message Credited To Him Is Fake. by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:43pm On Jan 13, 2019
While the uncertainty concerning the health status of Lagos NURTW treasurer, Akinsanya Musiliu Ayinde popularly known as MC Oluomo still lingers.

A recent thread posted on Nairaland purportedly quoting a message from Mc olumo that:

"I am alive, Strong and healthy now, please disregard fake news and rumour that MC Oluomo is dead. I shall not die but live to witness the swearing-in of Sanwo-Olu and Buhari in May 2019."

https://www.nairaland.com/4958320/mc-oluomo-shall-not-die

Is from a fake Twitter handle.

Firstly, Mc oluomo is a practicing muslem and as such would have quoted a verse from the Quran rather quoting from the Bible.

Secondly, the photo attached to the fake message on his Twitter handle was lifted from his Instagram page, that photo was posted on Instagram on the 1st of January.

Mc olumo is only active on Instagram and as such would have posted an update on his health status there.

He did so when his daughter wedded:

https://www.nairaland.com/4854230/mc-oluomos-daughter-weds-immediately#73108603

He also informed us when his twin children graduated:

https://www.nairaland.com/4523727/mc-oluomos-twin-children-graduate#67867414

He even showed us photos of his 6 daughters and 6 sons in Atlanta:

https://www.nairaland.com/4865310/mc-oluomo-6-daughters-3#73266850

He did all these on Instagram and not on twitter. Infact, His last post on Instagram was on 8th January before the incident, same day he was stabbed.

So, why feed the public with fake news?

What exactly is his health status?

Something is indeed fishy.

You can confirm all I have said on his Instagram page @mcoluomo

Investigated by: KingOfAmebo

Cc seun lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique Ishilove midolian modath

Re: Mc Oluomo Is Not Active On Twitter, Message Credited To Him Is Fake. by SweetJoystick(m): 10:16pm On Jan 13, 2019
I know say na fake account. Anyway, well done
Re: Mc Oluomo Is Not Active On Twitter, Message Credited To Him Is Fake. by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 10:24pm On Jan 13, 2019
angry
Re: Mc Oluomo Is Not Active On Twitter, Message Credited To Him Is Fake. by emeijeh(m): 10:25pm On Jan 13, 2019
I knew it,!
But why can't/didn't seun confirm the authenticity of the previous tweet before pushing it to fp? angry
Re: Mc Oluomo Is Not Active On Twitter, Message Credited To Him Is Fake. by sammy99(m): 10:34pm On Jan 13, 2019
wen d news came outi thought someone said he is an illitrate and dat he cannot even write all those things and was using dat to defend him.

so ao come does he now know how to handle instagram.

Chai!!!
Anything,jst to defend ur thug master.
Re: Mc Oluomo Is Not Active On Twitter, Message Credited To Him Is Fake. by Asshurbanipal: 10:38pm On Jan 13, 2019
Oluomo is dead.
Re: Mc Oluomo Is Not Active On Twitter, Message Credited To Him Is Fake. by sammy99(m): 10:39pm On Jan 13, 2019
wen d news came out
i thought someone said dat he os an illitrate and dat he cannot write all those things dat was written all in d name of defending der master.

So ao come does he now know ao to operate things on instagram?

Chai!!!!!
Anything,jst to defend der thug master.

(1) (Reply)

Why PMB Will Defeat Atiku In February Presidential Poll / Buhari Lockdown South East As Massive Crowd Came To Rally / Buhari’s Security Aides Shield Marwa From Angry Mob At APC Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.