Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,886 members, 7,931,088 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 04:08 PM

. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / . (584 Views)

A Drug Has Ruined My Eyes. My Vision Is Blurred / I'm Seeing Worms In My Eyes / My Eyes R Going (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Aucun(m): 1:03pm On Jan 14, 2019
Re: . by Emmzy201(m): 1:48pm On Jan 14, 2019
Please pluck them out before it puts you into trouble
Re: . by Healthwise17: 5:01pm On Jan 14, 2019
Aucun:
Good day People,

I have been having this issue since I was a kid.

Anytime someone is talking to me or i am looking at a person, at intervals, my eyes begin to wander. I don't like it that my eyes wander during conversations. Mind you, i have trained myself so much in this regard too. For instance, before i could start acing interviews for jobs, I had to diligently rehearse and discipline myself on importance of steady eye-contact.

These days, what would happen, usually with the opposite sex is, when i see a little cleavage baring, I tend to shy away from looking at the girl/woman (maybe thinking that she'd suspect that i'm staring at the cleavage) and other times, with whichever gender, i tend to notice tiny bits of inappropriateness (say for instance, outgrowth on the neck, nose, etc or broken tooth/poor dentition, and the list goes on). These things i notice are what, at my age/exposure level, are not new to me, but i don't know why my eyes keep wandering whenever i'm in these situations...

Hello, your condition needs attention...

Well, as trained nutritionists firstly we run medical check up on patients using an Advanced Machine which is capable of scanning all the vital organs of the body to reveal any affected parts/imbalances, and other parts of the body that need urgent care.

We then do the products recommendation by recommending appropriate natural health supplements to cure any disease or ailment.

For consultation, you can contact us on this number : 08164269252
Re: . by Aucun(m): 5:05pm On Jan 14, 2019
Healthwise17:

Hello, your condition needs attention...

Well, as trained nutritionists firstly we run medical check up on patients using an Advanced Machine which is capable of scanning all the vital organs of the body to reveal any affected parts/imbalances, and other parts of the body that need urgent care.

We turn do the products recommendation by recommending appropriate natural health supplements to cure any disease or ailment.

For consultation, you can contact us on this number : 08164269252

Please, what is my condition?
Re: . by Healthwise17: 5:52pm On Jan 14, 2019
Aucun:

Please, what is my condition?

I'm not sure yet, the machine will reveal everything we need to know
Re: . by Ahmadmoh86: 7:44pm On Jan 14, 2019
No be only machine, brother it's normal oooo before dem go chop your money

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Girl Left With Swollen Lips After Eating Hamburger / What Do Bed Bug Bites Look Like? By Nigerian Pest Control / Premium Solution For Faster Beard Growth!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.