Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,954 members, 7,963,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 01:48 AM

Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana - Celebrities (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana (95455 Views)

Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) / MBGN Universe 2015 Flaunts Her Bikini Body At Miss Universe Camp,USA(Pics) / Tonto Dike-Churchill Glows At "Miss Grand Nigeria Beauty Pageant" Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by honeric01(m): 6:04pm On Aug 15, 2010
^^^^

I mean, are you into fashion and stuffs like these?
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Nayah(f): 6:09pm On Aug 15, 2010
a bit a bit, a cousin of mine was Miss Cameroon and she's a model right now so I know a bit about this
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by honeric01(m): 6:13pm On Aug 15, 2010
Nayah:

a bit a bit, a cousin of mine was Miss Cameroon and she's a model right now so I know a bit about this

Oh dear, now i see why the firm interest, so does that mean you are into it professionally or what?
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Nayah(f): 7:15pm On Aug 15, 2010
Unfortuneltely not I have a different professional career but with my cousin I can see the world of fashion a bit that's why when I read some comments about beauty here I think some do not how this stuff are made, for exemple a lot of model agencies are really really tough when it comes to verbal expression, some beauty pageant like Miss Cameroon are strict when it comes to shcool background or bilinguism and native language speaking, yes you have to have a minimum of charm and be cute but actually your verbal expression and projects for the country are more important in terms of election.

Now we viewers the first thing for us is to be stunning sometimes before being intelligent and elegant, and I think it's because of this superficial world which want make us believe women like Beyonce or Rihanna or whatever are the reference in terms of beauty and especially black beauty, then a girl like Brandy for exemple would be just like ok because she doesn't fit with the world vision of beauty.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by honeric01(m): 7:29pm On Aug 15, 2010
^^^^

Uhm, i see your point and i mostly agree with them but you should know that the girl representing us this year is or can only be rated among the least beautiful of them all. (IMO).

Tired of sticking to her appearance. grin cool
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Nayah(f): 7:51pm On Aug 15, 2010
hihihi you're stubbured hein honerico lol well I can understand you would have prefered another one more beautiful I guess, But wish her the best or do it for Miss Cameroon and Miss France lol grin
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by honeric01(m): 8:07pm On Aug 15, 2010
Nayah:

hihihi you're stubbured hein honerico lol well I can understand you would have prefered another one more beautiful I guess, But wish her the best or do it for Miss Cameroon and Miss France lol grin

Mádámé, I ain't stubborn, still sticking to what i believed in hehehe cheesy Hehehehe, ok i will stay out and watch from the neutral ground grin grin grin
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Nayah(f): 8:13pm On Aug 15, 2010
fine bro!
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by honeric01(m): 8:23pm On Aug 15, 2010
^^
Thanks for your understanding mádámé cool cool cool wink
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by THEAMAKA(f): 11:33pm On Aug 15, 2010
shesi:

bytch get the fark off my dyck. can't get enough?

laughed at by who? on which page? you're farking hilarious.

yeah everyone laughed at your pathetic arse. lmfao!
if anything you're the one who should get off mine, who hoped on who first?
you're still mad because you thought i called you boring? grin grin grin did i even call your name at all?  grin grin grin

shesi:

you and that amaka are motivated by pure jealousy in your contributions to this thread. it's ok if you're not fyne. just allow us to drool in peace. i'm sure there are men out for the likes of you.
and my name got into this how? and im jealous because of what? i was laughing at liedetect's arguments. think its hilarious.
jealous of who and what exactly? PLEASE TELL ME!
what a douche, who was even talking to you in the first place .
lol
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by concrete: 1:20am On Aug 16, 2010
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by otumfour(m): 1:14pm On Aug 16, 2010
grin grin grin this is blackness, MISS ECUADOR, FINE SHAWTY
and who wuz tlkn abt narrow hips is the best? nonsense, this gurl is slim but she ain' got no narrow hips
this gurl fine pass grin grin grin

Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by otumfour(m): 1:17pm On Aug 16, 2010
grin grin grin MISS GHANA IS SMOKING HOT mayn grin grin grin

Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by otumfour(m): 1:24pm On Aug 16, 2010
miss tanzania

Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by otumfour(m): 1:27pm On Aug 16, 2010
miss zambia

Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by otumfour(m): 1:38pm On Aug 16, 2010
miss botswana

Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by ibibiogrl: 3:40pm On Aug 16, 2010
I think your confused by the first picture that's not miss Ghana, scroll down and look through the pictures and you will see Miss Ghana, she's dark skin and looks like a typical Ghana girl.

Thank you Ibibio girl! 

You're welcome! wink ! But I think U owe Shesi an apology.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Liedetect: 3:49pm On Aug 16, 2010

otumfour (m)
GHANA

Grin Grin Grin this is blackness, MISS ECUADOR, FINE SHAWTY
and who wuz tlkn abt narrow hips is the best? nonsense, this gurl is slim but she ain' got no narrow hips
this gurl fine pass Grin Grin Grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/307095_photo_cron_1_24_0_2010_jpgd6b92d77e4fede02a3d2b4b1b2342250

If you think the girl above  has broad hips you need your eyes reexamined. None of the girls above have "broad hips" (and don't pretend you don't know what we black people mean by broad hip).

All have normal symmetrical hips, (narrow hips in comparison to what black men mean by broad hips) except maybe miss Botswana whose hips seems larger than that of the others but the pic is sideways so there's no telling accurately. And a girl can have sticking out butt without also having "broad hips", e.g, miss Tanzania.

Typical sneaky Ghanaian; having gotten himself into a tight spot, he is now trying to sneak out of it by pretending that  broad hips, in the context we mean as black people, means a woman's ordinary biological shape which enables her to have a child.   

When black men, including you, talk of broad hips and backside you mean women like [b]Scarlet [/b]below and do not deny it!

Incidentally, in poll after poll African American hood rats vote Scarlet as their number one, their ideal woman.

[img]http://3.bp..com/_lithAZxAi-Q/S0zEASLzpsI/AAAAAAAAAB8/Ho56mtiXscc/s320/p091122dsc_0631_DCE.jpg[/img]

http://3.bp..com/_lithAZxAi-Q/S0zEASLzpsI/AAAAAAAAAB8/Ho56mtiXscc/s1600-h/p091122dsc_0631_DCE.jpg
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by otumfour(m): 5:03pm On Aug 16, 2010
liedetect, first off, ma problem wit u wuz "generalizing" tht all Nigerian gurls have narrow hips, I mean thts lame,
correct me if am wrong, MERCY JOHNSON is Nigerian right? have u seen tha body tht gurl is working wit? shocked shocked she got some flawless body, U on the otha hand ain' got non so u had to generalize and add all them fine gurls
and we(blackmen) liking broad hips does not necessarily mean u gotta have some out and out hip (tho tht wud be nice too), and whtz wit tha "typical Ghanaian man" thing tho? YES am Ghanaian thus a BLACKMAN, if I need add tht to get it thru your head,
I think u got me wrong wit tha pix I juz posted cuz I only made the "hip" comment on the Ecuadorian gurl, the rest of the gurls were were added to show the otha African gurls in the competition,
this Ecuadorian gurl ain' got no narrow hips, can't u see her hands resting on her hips? grin grin grin imagine her in pencil jeans, grin grin grin
"COCA-COLA" BOTTLE SHAPE IS WORKING ON HER  BODYgrin grin grin grin

Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Nayah(f): 5:30pm On Aug 16, 2010
hihihi all african brothers as the same, they seem to like the same thing lol grin but anyway ecuador is a really beautiful black sister
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by otumfour(m): 5:35pm On Aug 16, 2010
^^^  grin sister nayah u know your men, thts so good, keep it up grin
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Nayah(f): 5:40pm On Aug 16, 2010
otumfour actually I don't really know if i I know them by heart but there are some criterias they are undoubtebly agree like "hips" for example wink
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by legendprac(m): 5:48pm On Aug 16, 2010
I been think say I ugly, but I dey use dis girl get hope now
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by tpiah: 5:49pm On Aug 16, 2010
see how lie detect is dealing with some low self esteem guys on this thread. . . . . . cheesy
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by otumfour(m): 5:55pm On Aug 16, 2010
@ nayah, I got u sister,  wink u are truly an African woman cuz u understand the course grin
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Nayah(f): 5:58pm On Aug 16, 2010
otumfour oh there's no need to be an African women to know that I think you guys are enough clear about what you call a women, but nowadays somethings are changing, people use to like thiner girl, with hips and all staff but like COKE as you said and a lot of women are not like that so they are killinf themselveson diet and so on
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by otumfour(m): 6:08pm On Aug 16, 2010
lets pretend otumfour didn' see what tpiah the fool typed grin
narrow hippies grin
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Nayah(f): 6:17pm On Aug 16, 2010
otumfour loooool
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by blacksta(m): 8:45pm On Aug 16, 2010
Fine babes cheii
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by chika98: 8:50pm On Aug 16, 2010
Miss Ecuador looks great!
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by blacksta(m): 8:51pm On Aug 16, 2010
chika98:

Miss Ecuador looks great!

Where is she - let me be that judge of that one grin
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by chika98: 8:53pm On Aug 16, 2010
^^ Look up. . . She's in one of em photos.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

Pastor Joshua Iginla Divorces His Wife Due To Infidelity On Both Sides / Davido Reacts To Tweet About Losing Son To Another Man According To Igbo Culture / JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.