Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,049 members, 7,919,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 07:43 AM

- Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / (416 Views)

Bauchi Pregnant Woman Slices Her Stomach Due To Labour Pains (graphic Pic) / Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo / Fabric Machine Cut Man's Stomach Open While Working In Ogun. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by N2B2: 8:05pm On Jan 15, 2019
Re: by forghon: 8:35pm On Jan 15, 2019
U should go for endoscopy to rule out everything there are many types of ulcer: peptic, deudonal, gastric, so they will have to which in particular to get the remedy mean while take lemon, honey and fenugreek tea it helps alot

1 Like

Re: by royalman4life: 7:41am On Jan 17, 2019
N2B2:
Hi,

Around October 2018, I began to notice I was having frequent cases of indigestion and difficulty swallowing. I began to watch what I eat and stay upright until 2 hours after food.

In November 2018, the pain became real bad, and I was small tints of red in my stool, so I went to local government health center, and they asked me to test for H.pilori and stool occult blood. Both came out positive, and they told me I have ulcer.

They gave me amoxyl, omeprazole, and antacid. The blood stopped and pain stopped during the period I was taking the drug, but 1 week after it started again. I went back to the doctor, and they gave me metronidazole and another impressive.

I stopped eating spicy food, drinking milk, and taking orange. I began to eat other fruits, like apples, eat non-spicy food, and eat early before bed.

Now the pain has started again, but it is at the lower right side of my abdomen. I also notice that my testicles hurt as well, and there is now blood in my stool.

Sorry for the epistle. Are there any doctors in the house to advice me on what to do? Thank you, and God bless as you reply.
. My brother Ulcer is a dangerous disease that kill human silently, Herbal products are good for any kind of these diseases is for curative HERBAL products contact us for more details 07066688803

(1) (Reply)

Libido Booster / Fresh And Original Aju Mbaise. / How Sex Affect Academic Performance By Sct. William William

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.