Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,398 members, 7,978,264 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 01:05 AM

- Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / (373 Views)

"I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) / Twin Sisters Healed Of Insanity At Dunamis. Enenche & Wife In Tears (Photos) / Share Your Testimony If You Have Been Healed From Reinhard Bonnke's Crusade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 20, 2019
Re: by Percaput: 2:39pm On Jan 20, 2019
its well
Re: by Brazzaville(m): 3:57pm On Jan 20, 2019
I once had pains in my testis, it was so painful that I thought my testis was going to fall (a drag like feelings). But to the glory of the Lord I'm totally free. (No medication just prayers)

Try to serve God at the interest of his kingdom. Mathew 6:33, Deut 28:1-3
Re: by Anniie4u: 4:10pm On Jan 20, 2019
BetterDaysAhead:
Hello guys. I am suffering from a sickness that has defiled medication for some years now. This has really affected me physically, financially and emotionally. The only option left for me now is to accept to leave with it or seek for supernatural healing (Don't know if this is real).
I just need people to share with and others in the same shoe how they got healed of sicknesses and diseases that have defiled medication.
Thanks.

Did you know, you could heal yourself?
No medications. Just your mind.
Re: by FearlessDapsin(m): 7:31pm On Jan 20, 2019
Anniie4u:

Did you know, you could heal yourself?
No medications. Just your mind.
Explain further please
Re: by Anas09: 8:43pm On Jan 20, 2019
I finished Secondary school very early and innocent. I immediately got admission into school. Freshly in the Hostel, i didn't know i wasn't suppose to expose myself to the toilet the way i did, so i began feeling my private part itch. I didn't know what it was and i was shy to tell anyone. It was so serious i was using very hot water to steam myself.

When i couldn't hide it any more, i told a Nurse. She said it was Candidaisis, (Toilet infection). She prescribed a drug for me. I bought it. The itching stopped. But, i kept using the toilets, so it kept coming back.
Long story short, i suffered this for 4whole years. After that, i think it became a psychological problem because any toilet i used outside my house, i came down with Candida. This thing tormented me for 13 goods years. I was constantly inserting Nestatine into my body to keep from itching.

Then, i was invited to Winners Chapel by a friend. Ha, the Pastor! Smallish short man, but thunder. This man can make you lift a mountain with your hands. I had to keep going.

When this man taught the authority of the believer as it regards healing, Oh men, i got angry. This thing has kept me in prison for 13 years picking my pocket, it stops now. When i got home that day. I called my body into a meeting and instructed it as to what i expected to do from then henceforth.

I said, i will go to work tomorrow, i will sit on the toilet as long as i want, and i will use any toilet no matter how dirty, you will never react anymore.

You belong to me, i tell you what to do, not the other way round. The next day at work, i went to the toilet, sat on it. I kept sitting on any toilet i saw. Something i had not done for years.

That was the end. This happened in 2012, till this very day, am free. Praise the Lord Jesus.

1 Like

Re: by omgtzsammie(m): 9:23pm On Jan 20, 2019
Good evening everyone, I just want to encourage who ever reads this. Indeed God is still God, His word is yes and amen, He Himself took our infirmities and by His stripes we are healed.. Mathew 6:33 has the answer to which ever questions life throws at us be it in our health, finance, marriage and whatever gives us a hard time, I am a living witness of the mystery of this verse. Prior to getting close to God, I have been plagued with this pneumonia like symptoms all my life. Anything cold gets me sick, I couldn't stay in an AC for long, I always get sick during the ember months, I dnt think there's been an ember month where av not taken medications except in 2018.. I am a Corp member in kano and oboi the weather here is dangerously cold compared to where
I av been, when I got here I was scared cos I was hearing stories of how cold it gets during the ember months.. In the course of my service here in the north I got close to God and this is the best thing to have ever happened to me, during the ember month temperature was about 8 degrees and surprisingly I was really strong, no cold, no sickness all through Hallelujah!!!.. This is not luck, dis is not because I did anything different from the previous years where I have gotten sick, the only difference was my closeness to God, funny thing is, I didn't even ask Him for the healing He knows all our needs even without we asking.. OP kindly do something diffently this time around and get close to God and I bet yhu you'll be made whole.. Hallelujah!!!
Re: by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:43pm On Jan 20, 2019
By his stripes I am healed is my medication. My faith has grown to the place I no longer involve man made medication if sickness and disease tries to cripple me.
I defeat lying symptoms through my title deed of healing.

Give yourself wholly to the truth that Jesus bored(past tense) your every disease and you will experience healing and wholeness in your body. Amen!

God bless you
Re: by chival(f): 10:46pm On Jan 20, 2019
Look for the book SCIENCE AND HEALTH WITH KEY TO THE SCRIPTURES by Mary Baker Eddy. It will help you undersunderstand God better and free you from the shackles of sin, disease and death.
Re: by PastorUwagba(m): 11:01pm On Jan 20, 2019
BetterDaysAhead:
Hello guys. I am suffering from a sickness that has defiled medication for some years now. This has really affected me physically, financially and emotionally. The only option left for me now is to accept to leave with it or seek for supernatural healing (Don't know if this is real).
I just need people to share with and others in the same shoe how they got healed of sicknesses and diseases that have defiled medication.
Thanks.

By the power of Jesus Christ,i have prayed for a woman who had a affliction of swollen legs with severe pains, she got healed.
I have also laid hands on a man who was very sick,he got healed etc
Your case is too small for Jesus Christ to handle.

If you still have faith in God, send me your full names and picture to me via whatsapp 09075126209 for prayers .

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Religion/christianity In Nigeria Is Self Centeredness / Christians Public Conduct After 2019 Election / Reno Omokri And Daddy Freeze Speaks On Apostle Suleman New Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.