Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,467 members, 7,961,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 05:30 AM

Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland (7993 Views)

Seun Osewa, The Biggest Religious Apologist And Propagandist In Nigeria- Opinion / 4 Quick Ways Of Identifying A Dishonest Christian / Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by TheArranger(m): 9:35pm On Feb 05, 2019
felixomor:

Argumentum ad hominem
"the ridiculous attempt of trying to win a logical argument by attacking the other party without making any meaningful point"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwTAytm-_6s
I'll be back to respond properly. For now, watch this video to see why I called him a joke.
Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by PastorAIO: 2:12pm On Feb 11, 2019
frosbel2:

There may be life after death if the body can be reanimated , if not , there is no chance of a life after death because for you to live, you need a body.

Your out of body experience is called Hallucination !!!
th.

He doesn't realize that what Christians are hoping for is a Resurrection of the Body. If you are looking for any other kind of life after death then you cannot call yourself a christian.

6Now when Paul perceived that one part were Sadducees and the other Pharisees, he cried out in the council, “Brothers, I am a Pharisee, a son of Pharisees. It is with respect to the hope and the resurrection of the dead that I am on trial.” - Acts 23

23And not only the creation, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for adoption as sons, the redemption of our bodies. - Romans 8

41not to all the people but to us who had been chosen by God as witnesses, who ate and drank with him after he rose from the dead. - Acts 10 A physical body that eats and drinks...

39See my hands and my feet, that it is I myself. Touch me, and see. For a spirit does not have flesh and bones as you see that I have. -- Luke 24

We are to resurrect like Jesus as flesh and bones, not as some spirit. Flesh and bones that eat and drink and fart etc etc etc.....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Trinitarian Disrespect For God / Goshen, Are The Moral Laws Of Moses Still Relevant To Christians Today ? / At Last! – Tb Joshua Speaks On Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.