Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,478 members, 7,978,554 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 10:13 AM

... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (1105 Views)

The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body / Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache / Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by fineboynl(m): 5:22pm On Jan 23, 2019
Re: ... by SweetBuns(f): 5:24pm On Jan 23, 2019
fineboynl:
she was happy as I can feel it but was telling me to stop calling her that. now she now coming close to me. and look at me each time my eyes caught her eye looking at me. she now smiles a lot when I am around.

the truth is that she is he most prettiest girl there. but not my spike because I like big ass and some meat over the badly. she is too slim for my liking.

I believe she is mistaking my compliments. I'm not interested.

2 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 23, 2019
Why are you telling us?

Please get #50 exercise book and use as a diary! Stop posting nonsense! undecided

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 23, 2019
The first person to comment tho grin grin

1 Like

Re: ... by Airforce01(m): 5:28pm On Jan 23, 2019
Some threads just no follow
Re: ... by fineboynl(m): 5:28pm On Jan 23, 2019
grin
Re: ... by Ken4agent(m): 8:08pm On Jan 23, 2019
MariaLavina:
Why are you telling us?

Please get #50 exercise book and use as a diary! Stop posting nonsense! undecided

Laugh won kill me here..... grin grin

(1) (Reply)

. / MEN ONLY: If You Want To Naturally And Permanently Last Longer In Bed, See This / Who Else Dated Online But Didn't Meet The Person Till They Broke Up???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.