Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,078 members, 7,963,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 12:54 PM

Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. (8963 Views)

I Don't Love You But I’ll Marry You Because You Trained Me In School – Lady / My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. / Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by shege45: 8:00pm On Jan 25, 2019
obembet:

Why are u so care about the money, what about the quality time.we spend together, if he failed to.do so, God will send someone else
i know u mean sex.
Sex isn’t a big deal this days. He can get sex anywhere but it would be rare for u to get someone who would train you in school for just mare sex. One can get sex for as little as #1500
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by Terlia: 8:26pm On Jan 25, 2019
Not everything is about sex, maybe he did it for love
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by Omega30(m): 8:32pm On Jan 25, 2019
obembet:

Why are u so care about the money, what about the quality time.we spend together, if he failed to.do so, God will send someone else
I still repeat it, that it is hard helping your type.Why didn't u tell him that it won't lead to marriage? He spent on you as a wife to be , and not as a girlfriend or Bleep mate.Had he known u are a player, he won't have spent that much.You are just a USER!!!!
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by Efeman1: 1:17am On Jan 26, 2019
And see me, I was seriously looking at sending my 19yr old gal friend to school. Though I made it clear I want to marry her. But she does like dumb-baby. If I take advantage of her now, even go be like say I be bad guy. Abeg... I never touch her b4, I don't plan to sef. Make I find my type settle down with. All this church innocent looking gal... Make I nah use this vexation wake up by morning ooo. because I fit just change my mind to even use and dump person pikin. But e nah pay me that way sef. Smh.

I go fold my hands dey observe from afar. Can't shout.
Meanwhile, make I go sleep. Got to prepare some business docs tomorrow.
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by zyzxx(m): 9:37am On Jan 26, 2019
obembet:

Then we should both bear it then. The truth is the love is not there
Just listen to yourself? Love is an illusion, you have to restore the love, since love has been involved before, then bring it back, eve in marriage there are times that it's seems there is no love, will you divorce then? Or fight for your love?

Miss I guess you are already In lust with another person

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. / How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. / Female Students Asked to Paint an Unclad Men In Front Of Them As Quiz.(pic)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.