Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,518 members, 7,961,610 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 09:43 AM

Andrew Nwachukwu Declared Wanted By Police Over Homosexual Posts - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Andrew Nwachukwu Declared Wanted By Police Over Homosexual Posts (26455 Views)

ABU Student Kills Secondary School Boy Over Homosexual Advances / Mary Odunayo Nwachukwu Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) / Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andrew Nwachukwu Declared Wanted By Police Over Homosexual Posts by SalamRushdie: 11:11am On Jan 25, 2019
where was he declared wanted? liar
Re: Andrew Nwachukwu Declared Wanted By Police Over Homosexual Posts by abhijot: 11:12am On Jan 25, 2019
wow nigeria police doing their job.
Re: Andrew Nwachukwu Declared Wanted By Police Over Homosexual Posts by Laid2001: 11:15am On Jan 25, 2019
What about

Armed Robbery
Tribalism
Insecurity
Killings for ritual
Unemployment
Re: Andrew Nwachukwu Declared Wanted By Police Over Homosexual Posts by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 25, 2019
Brizzy404:
chase those disgusting pieces of sh!t away.... those people are disrupting family settings as the Good Lord made it to be

what will you say of babymamas. didn't Linda ikeji took her son for dedication in church i
Re: Andrew Nwachukwu Declared Wanted By Police Over Homosexual Posts by wink2015(m): 11:17am On Jan 25, 2019
Baddiezz:
Yet boborisky is going scot-free

What do you mean by BOBORISKY?

We only know of bobrisky who claim to be a crossdresser and not a gay.

2 Likes

Re: Andrew Nwachukwu Declared Wanted By Police Over Homosexual Posts by CaptainGOOD: 11:18am On Jan 25, 2019
overall90:

Is Bobrisky a homosexual?

i thought he is a cross dresser.

He is homosexual pls.
He has shown that in different occasions
Re: Andrew Nwachukwu Declared Wanted By Police Over Homosexual Posts by lexy2014: 11:25am On Jan 25, 2019
AccessME:
Nigerians should Live gays alone

It's their life

There are other too numerous problems that need urgent tackle.

The hatred and discrimination against homosexuality shouldn't b a focus right now pls.

Can u practice polygamy in d west? Is it because they don't have problems they criminalise polygamy?

4 Likes

Re: Andrew Nwachukwu Declared Wanted By Police Over Homosexual Posts by islandmoon: 11:25am On Jan 25, 2019
its on the news, he made it!! he just qualified for asylum in Canada

2 Likes

Re: Andrew Nwachukwu Declared Wanted By Police Over Homosexual Posts by Foodforthought: 11:26am On Jan 25, 2019
WinningSun:

what is the essence of ffreedom when you reject other people way of life
Go to Iran and wear bikini, in public view, then come back and define human rights for us. Freedom is why guys have become Pant merchants and fecal harvesters. Culture and religion are the building blocks of the Nigerian society, determined by millions of people who have the right to say what they want for their nation. All you gay people can go to a lawless society to live, leave us Nigerians alone

2 Likes

Re: Andrew Nwachukwu Declared Wanted By Police Over Homosexual Posts by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 25, 2019
eleojo23:
I will never understand how a sane man will be sexually attracted to another man.

Until gays start making babies by themselves, that's when I will believe that it's natural. Because they themselves were born by straight couples.

Nobody should tell me it's evolution because if everyone becomes gay then the human race goes into extinction.

How can the human race that possess so much intelligence over other species be evolving to extinction?

Does that make sense? If it does to anyone, please explain

Same way I cannot understand why it does not make sense to other people. I guess it depends on how narrow minded you are.

I see nothing wrong with gays, so far as the act is consensual.

Some people think outside the box, while others cannot. Different strokes for different folks.

2 Likes

Re: Andrew Nwachukwu Declared Wanted By Police Over Homosexual Posts by midehi2(f): 11:30am On Jan 25, 2019
Naughtysite:
They didn't caught me Niggas.

Now what happens to bobrisky?
Bobrisky is a transgender not homosexual, abi you never hear say na "she' grin
Re: Andrew Nwachukwu Declared Wanted By Police Over Homosexual Posts by Baddiezz(f): 11:33am On Jan 25, 2019
Damsyjay:
Did you have any evidence against him
overall90:

wink2015:

What do you mean by BOBORISKY?

We only know of bobrisky who claim to be a crossdresser and not a gay.
he's gay

3 Likes

Re: Andrew Nwachukwu Declared Wanted By Police Over Homosexual Posts by oldschoollapel(m): 11:36am On Jan 25, 2019
overall90:

cross dresser , homo are all the same.

1 Like

Re: Andrew Nwachukwu Declared Wanted By Police Over Homosexual Posts by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 25, 2019
Wait, is he the one in the red gown, the pic besides that of the police chief?
Re: Andrew Nwachukwu Declared Wanted By Police Over Homosexual Posts by philip0906(m): 11:39am On Jan 25, 2019
AccessME:
Nigerians should Live gays alone

It's their life

There are other too numerous problems that need urgent tackle.

The hatred and discrimination against homosexuality shouldn't b a focus right now pls.
Brilliant! Gays & Homosexuals too should do their thing in "Peace" and not try FORCE down our throats their choices.

1 Like

Re: Andrew Nwachukwu Declared Wanted By Police Over Homosexual Posts by amazon14: 11:41am On Jan 25, 2019
It's not because of homosexual they are looking for him. It's because of the jab he made on their god bubu.
Re: Andrew Nwachukwu Declared Wanted By Police Over Homosexual Posts by amazon14: 11:43am On Jan 25, 2019
Baddiezz:
he's gay

You dey mind those hypocrites
Re: Andrew Nwachukwu Declared Wanted By Police Over Homosexual Posts by eleojo23: 12:15pm On Jan 25, 2019
kmcutez:

Same way I cannot understand why it does not make sense to other people. I guess it depends on how narrow minded you are.

I see nothing wrong with gays, so far as it is consensual.

Some people think outside the box, while others cannot. Different strokes for different folks.

Did you even get the point I was trying to make?

If everyone started "thinking outside the box" in this way from the begining, you would not exist to even defend them.

2 Likes

Re: Andrew Nwachukwu Declared Wanted By Police Over Homosexual Posts by PapaAdanna: 12:19pm On Jan 25, 2019
So they are not seeing bob stupid risky to prosecute
Re: Andrew Nwachukwu Declared Wanted By Police Over Homosexual Posts by YoungBlackRico(m): 12:21pm On Jan 25, 2019
Baddiezz:
Yet boborisky is going scot-free
You don ever catch that stupid niqqa with another man? undecided
Re: Andrew Nwachukwu Declared Wanted By Police Over Homosexual Posts by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 25, 2019
eleojo23:

Did you even get the point I was trying to make?

If everyone started "thinking outside the box" in this way from the begining, you would not exist to even defend them.

Exactly what I said. Everyone cannot think and be the same. I could give two fcuks about you understanding them or not.

What I care about is the fact that an action between two consenting adults is deemed a crime.
Re: Andrew Nwachukwu Declared Wanted By Police Over Homosexual Posts by Leonbonapart(m): 12:46pm On Jan 25, 2019
WinningSun:

what is the essence of ffreedom when you reject other people way of life
thunder fire that kind of way of life. Thunder fire LGBT. Thunder fire their supporters and sympathisers

1 Like

Re: Andrew Nwachukwu Declared Wanted By Police Over Homosexual Posts by Curvinus(m): 12:56pm On Jan 25, 2019
Hmmm!

Re: Andrew Nwachukwu Declared Wanted By Police Over Homosexual Posts by ehmmy11(m): 12:59pm On Jan 25, 2019
islandmoon:
its on the news, he made it!! he just qualified for asylum in Canada
at last somebody gets it...

Three gbosa for you tongue

1 Like

Re: Andrew Nwachukwu Declared Wanted By Police Over Homosexual Posts by Winnairaking100: 1:05pm On Jan 25, 2019
De man said we should add de first letter of all things what I find out was dat de letter produce dis.
BUHARI
Re: Andrew Nwachukwu Declared Wanted By Police Over Homosexual Posts by Yaba4sure: 1:08pm On Jan 25, 2019
kmcutez:

Exactly what I said. Everyone cannot think and be the same. I could give two fcuks about you understanding them or not.

What I care about is the fact that an action between two consenting adults is deemed a crime.
consensus!! So if me and my Friend agreed to walk into any bank and rob it will not amount to arrest, right. The fact is there are laws of d land prohibiting that act. If any one can't conform with such laws, he or they can leave. There are other countries that permit such act.

3 Likes

Re: Andrew Nwachukwu Declared Wanted By Police Over Homosexual Posts by habinccihub: 3:12pm On Jan 25, 2019
Re: Andrew Nwachukwu Declared Wanted By Police Over Homosexual Posts by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 25, 2019
Foodforthought:

Go to Iran and wear bikini, in public view, then come back and define human rights for us. Freedom is why guys have become Pant merchants and fecal harvesters. Culture and religion are the building blocks of the Nigerian society, determined by millions of people who have the right to say what they want for their nation. All you gay people can go to a lawless society to live, leave us Nigerians alone

being religious doesn't include studiidity in the package. if others choose to be who they are your personal beliefs should not be a yardstick for other people morality

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspected Cultists Kill 2 Young Men In Anambra (Graphic Photo) / Man Electrocuted After Touching Goal Post While Returning From Jumat Service / Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.