Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,022 members, 7,963,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 09:46 AM

My Swifno Story – Episode 3 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Swifno Story – Episode 3 (211 Views)

My Swifno Story – Episode 4 / My Swifno Story – Episode 2 / My Swifno Story –episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Swifno Story – Episode 3 by Swifno: 11:10pm On Jan 28, 2019
Hi there and happy new week to you, hope you had a swell weekend. We’ll be sharing another story of one of our amiable customers, this week. For the sake of privacy, she’ll go under the alias, Miss. D.
Miss. D was then a Corps Member, serving at Ijebu-Ode, at the Tai Solanrin University of Education to be precise. She had just started her female accessories business, so she shuttled between going to work at her Primary Place of Assignment (PPA) and carrying out the delivery orders of her still growing customers. On one of her visits to Lagos, she heard of the Swifno(www.swifno.com) courier delivery mobile app on radio and then, like all our amiable customers, she downloaded the Swifno mobile app.
At the time Miss. D. was still in Lagos, and after she had downloaded and registered her account on the app, we received a delivery request from her. Now this was weeks after she registered her account on the Swifno(www.swifno.com) mobile app. Miss. D’s request was a next-day delivery(it’s like this next-day delivery is the most preferred right?), and her pick-up address was Lagos while her drop-off address was Ijegun, Ijebu-Ode, in Ogun State. Miss. D’s request threw us all off balance, because in the case of our Ogwashiukwu delivery, we(www.swifno.com) at the least, had our collaborating courier partners there. But in the case of Miss. D’s delivery, we had not yet established relations with couriers in the Ijegun, Ijebu-Ode part of Ogun State and we could not locate the drop-off address on our GPS tracker. We of course started looking for any of our staff or couriers that comes from or, have relatives in Ijebu-Ode. On hearing this, one of our security personnel said he has family friends in Ijebu-Ode and that they can be of help, in locating Miss. D’s drop-off address.
We(www.swifno.com) immediately assigned one of our couriers and the security personnel, to Ijebu-Ode. Our saving grace was that Miss. D. sent in her delivery request in the early hours of the previous afternoon, so we had time to come up with a solution. Very early the next day(Tuesday), both of them were en-route to Ijebu-Ode, our courier was on one bike carrying Miss. D’s delivery items of; 5 pairs of earrings, 5 necklaces and 2 wristwatches, while the security personnel led the way on his own bike. They got to Ijegun and delivered the package to Miss. D’s customer, by some minutes past two o’clock. One of the sons of our security personnel’s family friend had followed them and helped them locate Miss. D’s customer in good time. Miss. D’s customer called to tell her that she had received her package. After a successful delivery, our courier and security personnel headed back to Lagos. Ijegun in Ijebu-Ode was a new frontier that we conquered.

(1) (Reply)

Free Shipping For First 20 / Keystone Bank Unveils ‘oxygen Chat’ Banking’ / Producer Of This Products Urgently Needed.lotrene LDPE, Exceed MPE, Lotrene HDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.