Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,013 members, 7,936,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 09:22 AM

Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria (19256 Views)

+18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] / I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by lazeal: 10:00pm On Apr 05, 2019
Shugavee:
yes that’s one of the reasons I became a feminist, I don’t hate men,, but it’s just so shitty on how u all normalize cheating n make women suffer.
you dont need to tell me before I know why. Over 80% of those who claim to be feminist in Nigeria did so for same reason.

BTW, long time no email chat... Last time I asked for your number so I could call ya, u went silent lol. No wahala. We dey one corner....nice to read from you again. I rarely use this handle these days.

1 Like

Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by Shugavee(f): 8:09pm On Apr 23, 2019
lazeal:
you dont need to tell me before I know why. Over 80% of those who claim to be feminist in Nigeria did so for same reason.

BTW, long time no email chat... Last time I asked for your number so I could call ya, u went silent lol. No wahala. We dey one corner....nice to read from you again. I rarely use this handle these days.
my darling friend ❤️❤️

1 Like

Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:12am On Aug 21, 2019
Chepy:
Renewing styles and method to get girls Na FMT update? If you work hard to make a good living you think it’ll be easy for every di*k to get you down
Awesome reply. You attract who deserves you
Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by Starz825(m): 12:59pm On Aug 21, 2019
Shugavee:
Almost 80% of Nigerian boys r Bleep boys , even the ones with girlfriends, even the ones that says that suffer with me rubbish, even the broke ones still Bleep around! And u know the worst part about everything women will fall again n again cause they keep renewing their styles n methods, truly there is absolutely no way to know a Fuckboy, being single as a lady isn’t easy, the way Nigerian guys are misbehaving, lebians would start increasing on a daily!! N when that happens,,, guys know u caused it, remember the girls u bleeped n dumped, the girl that loved u n misbehaved,, reasonable guys turning gay n leaving us with the useless ones.
What's your point...are u trying to blame the men for all the problems women are encountering in relationships....is it a must to have boyfriend/husband/ relationship...can't women observe celibacy...
Explain yourself pls undecided
Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by carter009(m): 1:23pm On Aug 21, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Can't stop laughing....,
but seriously I really Feel sorry for some girls.
Shugavee:
Almost 80% of Nigerian boys r Bleep boys , even the ones with girlfriends, even the ones that says that suffer with me rubbish, even the broke ones still Bleep around! And u know the worst part about everything women will fall again n again cause they keep renewing their styles n methods, truly there is absolutely no way to know a Fuckboy, being single as a lady isn’t easy, the way Nigerian guys are misbehaving, lebians would start increasing on a daily!! N when that happens,,, guys know u caused it, remember the girls u bleeped n dumped, the girl that loved u n misbehaved,, reasonable guys turning gay n leaving us with the useless ones.
Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by Shugavee(f): 9:28am On Aug 24, 2019
Olufemiolaolu:
tell that to Linda ikeji

1 Like

Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by Shugavee(f): 9:30am On Aug 24, 2019
Starz825:

What's your point...are u trying to blame the men for all the problems women are encountering in relationships....is it a must to have boyfriend/husband/ relationship...can't women observe celibacy...
Explain yourself pls undecided
yes men r wicked n careless about a woman’s feelings , they just think with their dicks , stop acting ignorant of the obvious
Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by Shugavee(f): 9:32am On Aug 24, 2019
carter009:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Can't stop laughing....,
but seriously I really Feel sorry for some girls.
guilty!!! Lol grin, you better stop it
Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by carter009(m): 9:34am On Aug 24, 2019
Lol grin, hope am not among they fvuk boys...
Shugavee:
guilty!!! Lol grin, you better stop it
Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by MiseryHimself: 9:41am On Aug 24, 2019
Shugavee:

I like your signature by the way. Living life on my terms
Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by Starz825(m): 9:44am On Aug 24, 2019
Shugavee:
yes men r wicked n careless about a woman’s feelings , they just think with their dicks , stop acting ignorant of the obvious
See bae..get it straight..we are all human beings..both the male/female folks are in this mess together...don't be one sided

You are here lamenting aw men have been so wicked and careless..of which for sure is true because u experienced it or u have solid evidence to back ur claim up
Also..
There is another dude somewhere sobbing and crying over aw a girl also gilted him to be with another guy just because he has no money yet to take care of her...

So bae na two ways...we have bad men- bad women who dont care abt the good ones undecided

1 Like

Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 24, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
So there are still ladies who love "born again" guys?? cheesycheesycheesy
its just for selfish reasons bro. after they’ve toured different dicks they will start looking for born again they can use bible and pastor to blackmail.

Read where she said she’s not a Virgin. Na them
Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by Problemkid1: 10:54am On Aug 24, 2019
Shugavee:
asin they don’t care no more,, my friend just embraced it recently, her exact words!! I am done with guys
So you want to become lesbian undecided
Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:17am On Aug 24, 2019
kokanepyramid:
its just for selfish reasons bro. after they’ve toured different dicks they will start looking for born again they can use bible and pastor to blackmail.

Read where she said she’s not a Virgin. Na them
cheesygringrin
Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by Problemkid1: 11:17am On Aug 24, 2019
Shugavee:
girls enjoy sex too as lesbians so??
This op wants to become a lesbian the way I'm seeing her grin
Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by Problemkid1: 11:30am On Aug 24, 2019
lefulefu:
dis one wan chop im share sharp sharp
No time na grin Na wetin Nigeria girls deserve be that so that them go get sense grin for now, them no get sense grin so Na to chop them and run grin grin
Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by doczero: 12:08pm On Aug 24, 2019
I thought that you are a feminist. Do feminists really need love from men?
Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 24, 2019
Shugavee:
10 percent gay 10 percent sensible guys, which can’t go round, even the ones wey Dey no even Dey equal

Men know exactly the kind of woman they wanna get serious with. Be that kind of woman and you wouldn't have to write this.
Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by Shugavee(f): 1:49pm On Aug 26, 2019
scaramucci:

Men know exactly the kind of woman they wanna get serious with. Be that kind of woman and you wouldn't have to write this.
yet again it’s a woman’s fault when men act as assholes !! Bullshit
Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by Shugavee(f): 1:50pm On Aug 26, 2019
Problemkid1:
So you want to become lesbian undecided
never, D is the best
Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by Skmoda360(m): 1:54pm On Aug 26, 2019
Shugavee:
You sound like a fvckgirl too.....na una sabi each other

Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by Shugavee(f): 2:14pm On Aug 26, 2019
Olufemiolaolu:
yeah as usual, blame the woman
Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by DiracRex: 2:40pm On Aug 26, 2019
Shugavee:

Hey babe!

Any Niggah sheink you of recent? As I can see through your post as someone being recently sheinked
Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by freethesheeple(m): 3:51pm On Aug 26, 2019
mrphysics:
Someone just got fvcked. Lol. Awon feminists on nairaland

she was bleeped after eating indomie and malt...Lol...Awon Feminist..
Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by Dizzyrascal(m): 6:35am On Sep 24, 2019
victorian:

Na you sabi! Keep laughing .

It's best for him to fear to fucvk, nothing in abstaining . Infact it will build up my spiritual life the more and keep us rooted in the word of God .

Don't u know its better for a marriage to start up and built with God and its teachings , than to be built on sex and lust?

Na the power of sex and lust dey cause divorce, beatings and killings here and there these days .

But if u can control the urge and both come together and build the relationship with the word of God and with Christ in it . There won't be any form of going overboard in some certain nasty behavior or actions .

Nothing like I caught him sleeping with my best friend or he caught me fucvking his best friend . All those shit won't happen. Or he caught me in a club house with another man giving him lap dance . Those things won't happen.
Cause we are both rooted with the teachings of Christ , knowledgeable and aware of our actions that ordinarily people out there will simply over look and say mehn! Lemme hide and have sex with his best friend small, and enjoy my single hood jare . After wedding I won't get close to any man again. But thats a lie from pit of hell .

Once debe! Always debe! Especially if one is not caught .
just saw this you have a serious point. Have a wonderful day �❣️ todat
Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by konnectivity(m): 10:47am On Sep 24, 2019
even when one man isn't ok for slay queens too
Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 24, 2019
Chepy:
Renewing styles and method to get girls Na FMT update? If you work hard to make a good living you think it’ll be easy for every di*k to get you down

Great input. When a girl becomes jobless, no passion for anything but laziness, no ambitions, no dreams, with a mild-moderate touch of stupidity... Well.
Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by heartbraker(m): 7:29pm On Mar 21, 2020
Shugavee:
Pele!! Eyah, God will heal u, don't give up ehnn...

Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by bigpicture001: 7:31pm On Mar 21, 2020
Shugavee:

Build on your self nd b focused..u will attract good nd focused guyz
Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by Shugavee(f): 7:47pm On Mar 21, 2020
heartbraker:
Pele!! Eyah, God will heal u, don't give up ehnn...
mtcheww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) / Before You Fire The Shots. / "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.