Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,316 members, 7,940,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 08:52 PM

4evayoung's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4evayoung's Profile / 4evayoung's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Romance / Re: Can one still find a wife material Back home?Are there still decent girls? by 4evayoung: 10:33am On Apr 28, 2010
@aproko
ok
Romance / Re: Can one still find a wife material Back home?Are there still decent girls? by 4evayoung: 9:31am On Apr 28, 2010
@aproko
enase?
Romance / Re: Can one still find a wife material Back home?Are there still decent girls? by 4evayoung: 12:42am On Apr 28, 2010
Aproko:

lol , well, i have friends, plenty sef with wife material written all over them. grin i'll recommend if he is serious really.

@aproko
are those friends of yours single?are you single yourself?could you please ask them to contact me or send me their contact details if they dont mind?what do you think please?
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: I'm Coming Back To Nigeria Soon, Need A Decent Girl To Marry! Hook Me Up Pls! by 4evayoung: 12:33pm On Apr 27, 2010
@mobush,
you just spoke my mind.I just didnt think here was good enuf
Romance / Can one still find a wife material Back home?Are there still decent girls? by 4evayoung: 12:21pm On Apr 27, 2010
I would be coming back to Nigeria very soon and Prefer a Nigerian-based Nigerian to marry.I have been reading posts here and hav not had the guts to embark on this kind of a trip but I think it is high time I put my doubts behind.
I saw a friend do it so I tot it was not a bad idea.

The questions that come to mind are,can I really find a decent and homely girl back home to marry.The chics here are just not 'marriageable'.I have met several Nigerian girls here but to be honest I cant vouch for them.It's repulsive to me to see that a Naija chic smokes and drinks like alcohol was first produced in large quantities in Nigeria n like we they are being patriotic.Really pushes me off.That isnt all,alot of them have a lot of issues.Each time I think of my last gf in naija,I find something drop down my eyes.painful really that I cant find her type around.She is married now.I should be heading back soon and SERIOUSLY NEED TO START SOMETHG SERIOUS WITH A DECENT N HOMELY SWEET NIGERIAN AT HOME.I dont care what Nairalanders think anymore.I dont!It has gotten to my neck.I want to get married soon.I need a wife.I rather meet someone here or through some personal effort than ask my family & friends to recommend someone.I have my reasons.
You dont have to be miss world,just have everythg in moderation.
I am open to questions.I cant post my pics.That's the last thing I would do but you can be sure that I am cute.Im about 5,11", chocolatey dark,funny and romantic.I would exceed your expectations in every way.

Any decent chic who thinks we could work somethg out can check my profile for my email addy.see you
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: I'm Coming Back To Nigeria Soon, Need A Decent Girl To Marry! Hook Me Up Pls! by 4evayoung: 12:14pm On Apr 27, 2010
@bee444
You have guts man.I have been thinking about this but couldnt put myself to come out bold to post this.I am going to hide under your umbrella now.lol

The questions that come to mind are,can I really find a decent and homely girl back home to marry.The chics here are just not 'marriageable'.I have met several Nigerian girls here but to be honest I cant vouch for them.It's repulsive to me to see that a Naija chic smokes and drinks like alcohol was first produced in large quantities in Nigeria n like we they are being patriotic.Really pushes me off.That isnt all,alot of them have issues.Each time I think of my last gf in naija,I find something drop down my eyes.painful really that I cant find her type around.She is married now.I should be heading back soon and SERIOUSLY NEED TO START SOMETHG SERIOUS WITH A DECENT N HOMELY SWEET NIGERIAN AT HOME.I dont care what Nairalanders think anymore.I dont!It has gotten to my neck.I want to get married soon.I need a wife.I rather meet someone here or through some personal effort than ask my family & friends to recommend someone.I have my reasons.
You dont have to be miss world,just have everythg in moderation.
I am open to questions.I cant post my pics.The last thing I would do but you can be sure that I am cute.Im about 5,11",dark,funny and romantic.
Any decent chic who thinks we could work somethg out can check my profile for my email addy.

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.