Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,274 members, 7,967,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 04:19 AM

4gotnheros's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4gotnheros's Profile / 4gotnheros's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)

Romance / Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by 4gotnheros(m): 5:56pm On Jun 13, 2008
@Jassie
Confirm, why TT no go show!!! Guy,  which ride you wan buy self, As for me, I just never see my choice, but considering and looking for a real sleeky, classy like 2008 Nissan Altima Hybrid or 2008-Toyota-Avalon-Touring
Guy, All of them no REEAACCHH!!!  angry

@Moyola
Have been busy really!
How you doing?

@tkb41-
Mheen,   nothing do you.

@finguy
I will keep you updated!  grin
Romance / Re: Would You Date A Shorter Man? by 4gotnheros(m): 5:15pm On Jun 12, 2008
it doesn't count bt m no dwarf. .besides d topic nd ques is:would you date a shorter man?

I actually read the topic before asking!  smiley
And where about are you stationed? I actually asked this earlier!  smiley
Romance / Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by 4gotnheros(m): 4:20pm On Jun 12, 2008
@TAH
I am sure you referring to princekay1 only and alone, cause no one says they must fetch water, and he was only referring to them not being able to support while on visit. not in their respective homes. But in my own crib, no one has to fetch water!

@tkb41-
What would you say, even when those politicians are being probed for looting, they had backups grin grin grin
Romance / Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by 4gotnheros(m): 4:02pm On Jun 12, 2008
@tkb41--
Man, isn't it obvious, why did you come up with an ID like 41-
Probably disguising and omitted the g, then replaced it with 7.  grin

But I like your spirit man, you came out openly  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin
Romance / Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by 4gotnheros(m): 3:43pm On Jun 12, 2008
@princekay1
Not all, some of them are willing really! if you insist and put them through! Mine is willing really!
But she donsnt have to fetch water wink
Romance / Re: Would You Date A Shorter Man? by 4gotnheros(m): 3:39pm On Jun 12, 2008
@beauteous
Perhaps, how tall are you? wink
Romance / Re: This Is My Story by 4gotnheros(m): 3:38pm On Jun 12, 2008
This is SHIT! angry You know what to do already, SNUB HER*
Tell her FUCKOFF*** angry
Romance / Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by 4gotnheros(m): 3:11pm On Jun 12, 2008
ehen,AAHH!!! Sorri OOOO!!!
I thought it was written tkb419, I never knew it was the reverse.

Your boys go sharpish me? lol, they'd turn around against you after a wink! wink
Romance / Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by 4gotnheros(m): 11:50am On Jun 12, 2008
You mean tkb419? lol
I dont know him though and we havnt met really. I guess he's gonna contact you or reply to your post.
When have I become a middleperson/mandate?
Romance / Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by 4gotnheros(m): 11:02am On Jun 12, 2008
Wow GREAT!!! grin
So you gonna throw up a party? lol
It always good though,atlease you get to take care of some expences personally without consulting your folks. grin
Romance / Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by 4gotnheros(m): 10:40am On Jun 12, 2008
im always in a good mood actually, tell me something moyola! got a JACKPOT? grin
Romance / Re: How To Woo A Man? by 4gotnheros(m): 2:26am On Jun 12, 2008
The most important trick in getting a mans attention is eye contact, steal occasional glances, hold his gaze for a little longer than necessary then smile before lookin away
Be bold but not to assertive, walk over to a guy u like and say hi. . . make light conversation all the while holding eye contact and smiling.
touch him lightly or subtly brush against him, eg touch his hand lightly when u laugh (prettily and/ seductively) at his jokes. . .  or stroke his back or lightly brush against him when u walk up behind him.
smile as much as u can. . . nothin tells a person that u like them more than smiling while lookin into their eyes
whisper in his ear when u can. . . its a huge turn on for men; a bold step would be than to tell the guy u like him when he has responded positivelyto all your feminine charm, otherwise u can sit back and let him do the rest   

I'd get flattered with the first line applied, make a move and complete the mission if interested. The remaining lines? mheeen, I leave the premises, run for cover.
DEMONIC BITCH! That what I'd class her.
Romance / Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by 4gotnheros(m): 2:10am On Jun 12, 2008
Sup moyola? how has your day been?

jassie, if not licks and shops,
Now we heard the cops and guerrillas are after us***  grin  grin  grin
CRAZY!
Romance / Re: Beware Of Pastors Matchmaking by 4gotnheros(m): 6:54pm On Jun 11, 2008
Going to CHURCH self is waste of time and stress.
If you were not there in the first place, funny vission wouldnt have been seen for you.
Romance / Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by 4gotnheros(m): 3:58pm On Jun 11, 2008
@arsenaldee
Pray HARDER man, It aint easy wink. You goin get better chances if you'd got full pockets $$$
Romance / Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by 4gotnheros(m): 3:47pm On Jun 11, 2008
That what I call AJEBUTTER
JOB availability everly ready even before graduation! the DAD doesn't have to look, the JOB is waiting patiently.
For the girls who can't cook, it's BULLSHIT! But can't blame them though, they are always busy playing their AJEBUTTER roles.  grin

@eldee
Sorry pal, I tried by best though, I tried having my contacts trace her the love of your life, but seems she was killed in SA cry cry , you know! they are always eager to be in RIOTS location grin.
Romance / Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by 4gotnheros(m): 12:33pm On Jun 11, 2008
@tkb419
Whatup baba? like im her bro grin  Dont know really, she's as new to you as to me  wink .
Romance / Re: Should I Continue by 4gotnheros(m): 10:50pm On Jun 10, 2008
Forget about her bro, set another hook!
Romance / Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by 4gotnheros(m): 10:33pm On Jun 10, 2008
I have always knew it, it wasnt a mistake when I said TKB419 tend to settle scores with GUNS AND GRENADES. grin grin grin
Romance / Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by 4gotnheros(m): 5:11pm On Jun 10, 2008
@eldee
Mheen, you acting under an influence man! Liquor/weed. Your damn crazy! grin grin grin
Romance / Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by 4gotnheros(m): 4:44pm On Jun 10, 2008
So TKB419 is an ABGERO all this while and I never knew!
Na wa oo, Peeps in SHITTY pretence! grin
Romance / Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by 4gotnheros(m): 2:53pm On Jun 10, 2008
@eldee
grin grin grin Take a nap DUDE, you did get over it when fully awake grin grin grin
Romance / Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by 4gotnheros(m): 2:43pm On Jun 10, 2008
@eldee
What de?
I was even very carefull with my steps, so I don't get called on and get extorted.
Mheen you need to see the scene, If was filled with cloud, the funniest part, she was the only female there sitting in the midst of the riotlords.
She was weedingup inwords with VETO POWER  from her JAWS.
Guy, forget that!
Romance / Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by 4gotnheros(m): 2:32pm On Jun 10, 2008
LOL,
Female AGBERO!!!

I actually saw 1 the other day at Aguda area of Surulere, She was smoking WEEDS,like 3 wrapps, smoking with full power Speeding up into her brains as if her life depended on it, I couldn't look, but it was the greatest SHOCK!

1 Like

Romance / Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by 4gotnheros(m): 1:58pm On Jun 10, 2008
@tkb419
Sorry dude, no sweating ooo, im just a friend!  wink
I don't know why guys have to settle scores with guns and grenades over a girl    undecided

@Moyola
No worries.
Romance / Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by 4gotnheros(m): 1:38pm On Jun 10, 2008
@tkb419
I knew you were joking, if not, im sure you would have pasted another  BLAST, which would make me in return implant a BOMB. But I guess it of no use really.
lol, that girl, she used to be my favourite, but started noticing she is a DEVOTED LIAR. She would lie even when caught red handed and swear with her life and the bible! *GOSH*, At first I couldn't resist her and her pussy, she's got this complete and extra figure,  But she is a football star! I am glad I was able to get over sha, she is now hunting me with JASS!  grin   grin  grin
The whole thing, I spoilt her with money, but now that I've caught her tricks, she now knows the money thingy would definitely seize, and am not a slowpoke as well who will continue spending, so she doesn't want to go back to square one and have resulted into getting cash from me with JASS, Cause I have decided keeping long distance from her.

@9ja boi
You mean AJE IRIN?  grin

@Moyola
Yeah sweet, im cool and im online now, we could have a few chat if you want to.
Romance / Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by 4gotnheros(m): 12:25pm On Jun 10, 2008
@tkb,
I am not starting up anything with you man!
Like I said before, All this replies might just be a programmed software replying to posts.

Man, Some Pkakos are DEVILS, very disparates, One even tried using jass on me so I could give her 100K, I was like? you put JASS for mouth?  grin she knew I caught her, and that was it, she had to turn it around and was like I am accusing her, and I was like, you called and said you needed 60k from me, then turned it to 100K because I was kind of responding well,  WAHALA, now she sent a text that she needed to see me and that it's confidential, and I am like, UNNA NO REACH!!! Your BABALAWO no REACH!!! Nothing do me, your BABALAWO jass wey im don put for your TOTO or EYE LASHES with blade no go work!!!

I actually love dating ajepkakos too, especially when im contributing financially, but it pricks me when I touch them and hears another guys name. MARADONA most of then be!

But I have a girl who aint butter really,  She is cool, LOYAL and SUBMISSIVE till DEATH

@Moyola
Sorry for going off un noticed yesterday, I just had to RUSH!
Romance / Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by 4gotnheros(m): 11:29pm On Jun 09, 2008
@hot-chic
We don't know, we haven't seen nor come across each other.
You might be a programmed software responding to posts.
You don't know what im capable of and what im worth. I don't come up here talking heaven and what im not, im far more real than ORIGINAL.
Peace out!
Romance / Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by 4gotnheros(m): 4:40pm On Jun 09, 2008
Jassie, thanks for speaking for me man.
Those pkakos are drillers and desperado's. Even when you give them heaven on earth, they still date their neighbours. You try playing rough(Tickling) and they mistakenly mention their(spareparts) names.
One mention 2 guys diff names, and I was like, WOW, See MARADONA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.