Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,274 members, 7,967,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 04:20 AM

4gotnheros's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4gotnheros's Profile / 4gotnheros's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)

Romance / Re: She Ended It, The Strangest Thing Is: She Kept Crying And Never Wanted To Leave by 4gotnheros(m): 8:05pm On Jan 31, 2008
You're welcome wink
Romance / Re: She Ended It, The Strangest Thing Is: She Kept Crying And Never Wanted To Leave by 4gotnheros(m): 8:00pm On Jan 31, 2008
Then almost a decade older, grin
I never got your age before posting that.
I'm giving no one foul/bull story, it's the fact, I even got more than I stated here,
I can be of help anyways, incase you need me wink
Romance / Re: She Ended It, The Strangest Thing Is: She Kept Crying And Never Wanted To Leave by 4gotnheros(m): 7:41pm On Jan 31, 2008
I guess someone has decided to tango with his mates, and for that person's information, I am not in a dreamworld, this is reality here im talking about!
I am in no way a yahoo boy, let me ask you a question? can't you survive or make HITS without being a yahoo boy? I guess you just started exploring different things you can engage yourself into before making BIG HITS

He saw he could be 15years or more older than I am and he was 100% ashamed and disgraced  grin

Whose BIG MOUTH lasted so far?
Romance / Re: She Ended It, The Strangest Thing Is: She Kept Crying And Never Wanted To Leave by 4gotnheros(m): 1:42am On Jan 31, 2008
lol,  issues?
Dont confuse me,  Issues? lol

Please go back and read again, maybe you skipped some lines wink grin
Romance / Re: She Ended It, The Strangest Thing Is: She Kept Crying And Never Wanted To Leave by 4gotnheros(m): 12:59am On Jan 31, 2008
What the heck? it seems you were not paying full attention when reading all that happened, I was done with her, never cared if she comes back or still interested, I never went back to her, and I never had it in mind that dating her would be a must do for me! she came walking with her very two owned legs, she came explaining to me how I have changed, and I just dont give a Bleep about that, she latter ended up begging for stay which I never responded to, I had no cause to throw her back or push her off my life, I just stayed, watch and played along!
Romance / Re: She Ended It, The Strangest Thing Is: She Kept Crying And Never Wanted To Leave by 4gotnheros(m): 11:43pm On Jan 30, 2008
Romance / Re: She Ended It, The Strangest Thing Is: She Kept Crying And Never Wanted To Leave by 4gotnheros(m): 11:03pm On Jan 30, 2008
shocked yahoo? I don't understand, what is that? what do they do? I have no clue about your question
Romance / Re: She Ended It, The Strangest Thing Is: She Kept Crying And Never Wanted To Leave by 4gotnheros(m): 3:02pm On Jan 30, 2008
@Jairzinho
No weapon fashioned againt me shall prosper!  my tots don cook me done well wella,

I POKED this girl so hard yesterday evening till late hours in the night, only to recieve a call from her telling me she's weak, tired and SICK!!!
I bleeped the health out of her,   grin  grin  grin
Romance / Re: She Ended It, The Strangest Thing Is: She Kept Crying And Never Wanted To Leave by 4gotnheros(m): 2:55pm On Jan 30, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin ALL THE MONEYyyyyyyyh!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Romance / Re: She Ended It, The Strangest Thing Is: She Kept Crying And Never Wanted To Leave by 4gotnheros(m): 2:38pm On Jan 30, 2008
Dancing and stepping to 9ICE new solo GONGO ASO, My home theatre is really SLAMMING IT real tight!!!  grin  grin  grin

I GAT HITS, JUST HAMMER!!!  grin  grin  grin
Romance / Re: She Ended It, The Strangest Thing Is: She Kept Crying And Never Wanted To Leave by 4gotnheros(m): 2:22pm On Jan 30, 2008
@tkb417
For one thing,  YOU WORK IN A CYBER CAFE,  I don't!!!
I surf the internet from my room in my apartment, not with a desk top but with a laptop, Pentium M, DELL, Which I newly bought after getting tired of my Pentium 4 Compaq. I am conected through a wireless conection(AIRCARD).

The thing is that,  I was once BANED from here because I opened my mouth so BIG, well,  I'm not here for fight anyways, Na you sabi,  you would only make me continue talking about my wealth which I think shouldn't be, and mind you, your sister worked for a company, all expenses was paid by the company not her,  I can say it again, lodging in a five star hotel in its first class apartment NO BE BEANS MY BOY.

You're such a JERK for asking me putting up my C of O here,  what a MUGU,  Me I no be come and carry nor come and marry,  wey you think say you fit forge or steal document for work. I be real G in terms of internation business transaction with high profiles contacts, all done right in my room in my apartment, are you not ashamed of your self? you claim your younger sis works for a consulting company? which makes her in her mid 20s I presume, and you're probably in your late 20s or early 30s,  Do you know my age? or have you checked my profile to view my pix and guess how old I am? You are obviously jobless picking up on peeps here.Go and tango/put up a BIG MOUTH contest with same age group as you are!!!

imagine the old pig, picking up on peeps more than a decade older than, someone here tell this frustrated pig to go look for a job, and there's no way I can put up my C of O here,  no way!!!

TKB417, you're A real DUMB ASS JOBLESS BIG MOUTH FRUSTRATED slowpoke.

You're not the only one with the BIG MOUTH in here,  But wont talk to an extent I get BANNED!
I wont give it to you FIRE for FIRE,  I'm too grown up for that.

I can still help you if you could humble yourself enough to ask!
Romance / Re: After He Disvirgin Me He Said He Cannot Marry A Christian by 4gotnheros(m): 1:47pm On Jan 30, 2008
Forget about him, he's tired of you!!!
Romance / Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by 4gotnheros(m): 2:46am On Jan 30, 2008
@his grace
strangely funny grin
I'm sure you know what would be comming your way with what you posted, you might be forced to leave nairaland and never login, watch out for the BIG MOUTHS!!!
Romance / Re: She Ended It, The Strangest Thing Is: She Kept Crying And Never Wanted To Leave by 4gotnheros(m): 1:51am On Jan 30, 2008
@queezy
I never started it,  and I don't know what it is with them!!! The girl was never their sis or anywhere closely related! but it seems they are just expressing and putting into play their BIG MOUTH!!!

@baby4u2
Thanks, you made my day, just when I wanted to break through my laptop finding the right words to type so this BIG MOUTH jerk ass would have a rethink about hating!
Romance / Re: She Ended It, The Strangest Thing Is: She Kept Crying And Never Wanted To Leave by 4gotnheros(m): 1:18am On Jan 30, 2008
Most people try at all cost making meanings from what they put down, but it seems dead! but they believe they got something down that wort it!

Hey poverty stricken asshole  TKB417, you forgot to mention my 14rooms building, sides the 7rooms boys quarters and 3bedroom apartment I built for my mum including the nursery and primary school I erected for her!
As a matter of fact, let face it, talk to talk, if you come asking me of assistance, I swear with the ground and the earth I am, I would surely render to you. I believe since I am blessed, I should be able to render assistance to people who come asking for assistance, I could pile a list for you of those I have rendered assistance to, and they are ever greatfull even till tomorrow, I am not bragging here or showing off, I am not boasting nor claiming, 
see,  logding in an international hotel first class apartment for 9months na beans
JEEZ,  get a life dude,  seriously speaking, I'm here to fight no one, but it just pricks me when I am being picked on,  But I believe you've got no shit on me,  We've never met nor had deals together,  so why the beef? GROW UP SON!!! I'm a peace maker not some area boy G.

I JUST DONT GIVE A Bleep!!!
Romance / Re: She Ended It, The Strangest Thing Is: She Kept Crying And Never Wanted To Leave by 4gotnheros(m): 1:00am On Jan 30, 2008
I don't just given a fucking shit about all negative comments directed to me.
As they always say, Na witch dey know witch, definitely, the greatest empty barrel can also identify it likes!
Music/Radio / Re: To Listen to Nigerian Music Online by 4gotnheros(m): 1:05pm On Jan 29, 2008
The best site to go is WWW.DUDURADIO.COM
You get all the artist there!
Romance / Re: She Ended It, The Strangest Thing Is: She Kept Crying And Never Wanted To Leave by 4gotnheros(m): 10:52am On Jan 29, 2008
@tkb417
AWW,  I can read it on your post,  you wish you had the wealth I possessed The fact is that im feeding no one with fictions, and who would come here saying and bragging about what he/she is not, that person must be a real asshole!!! Work hard you looser/haters, there's no reward for hating, you would only die of poverty if you continue this way!

@uchetobi
watch out for the traffic, don't put people into panic searching for your relatives

PS: English or whatever,  All I know is I am doing fine than most PHD holders!
Romance / Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last? by 4gotnheros(m): 2:58am On Jan 29, 2008
10minutes
Then was back in secondary school, we were at their school for a joint meeting, and I noticed this girl she's always picking on me, only to find out after the meeting,  she was toasting me, asked of my email ID and contact details which I gave to her. I was so confused, I didn't know what to do, I log in into my email seeing series of love messages and e-cards containing romantic love words from her. None of her mails did I replied! I was just too confused, I didn't know how to go about it! I think I was 15 then!
Men,  I regretted not getting back at her! my mail was blocked when I got the LIVER!!!

I can't call this a relationship though!
Romance / Re: She Ended It, The Strangest Thing Is: She Kept Crying And Never Wanted To Leave by 4gotnheros(m): 1:52am On Jan 29, 2008
@ghengis
I can't even read meanings to your post! they are all mixed up, you are trying to make meanings from empty brain!!!
Yes I can't deny it, I missed lots of hugs from my childhood, but those hugs are now replaced with things better and prefearable .You're really sick!!! Dont you see yourself as a fool? picking up on someone you think is sick?
Which psychiatric home you cut out loose from self?
When your kids are fully grown up, question they would sit face to face asking you is that when your mates were struggling husling in office for better life where were you then? picking up on sick people?
OOOH, YOU'RE SUCH A LOOSER!!!
Romance / Re: She Ended It, The Strangest Thing Is: She Kept Crying And Never Wanted To Leave by 4gotnheros(m): 1:44am On Jan 29, 2008
To every G eager to know how I came about this girl, this is how it all started.

I was in a friends place when I noticed this girl, she was actually all what I ever wanted, I mean she was complete and had all the feature a girl can acquire.
To cut all long stories short, we became friends, I gave most of my time to this girl, and was always there for her, I even helped in her assignment and house chores, she knows quite all right my intentions, but she keeps pretending as if we were just plain friends. I couldn't bear it any more, so I made it known to her, she first said capital N O no, but the no was just a tease, she latter said yes, but said she would prefare it if it is kept secret!!! WHY.
Now I was happy at least, there wouldn't be pretence, but I notice she doesn't really love me, instead we spend time together, she would always want to visit a relative far and near, I would be on my knees begging and crying telling her not to go, because it would really break my heart and would really make me feel lonely, she would refuse bluntly, the next thing, she disappears without making me known, would only be at their place and discover from her sis that she left very early that day, if I asked her on phone why she left without letdown me know, all she would say is why does she have to tell me she's leaving? sometimes she spend whole 3months without a call, I'm always placing the calls to her, things continued this way, but I had no choice than wait on her, most time I do pressure her giving me address and that no matter where she is I would journey there, but never got no address, all was I would text it to you, I would call you to give you the address, but I got none, The thing I noticed that started getting into my brain was that the first time we had sex, she was so tight, but the first trip she made to her relatives spending close to 3months changed the whole thing, when we had sex I noticed she wasn't tight anymore, someone helped me enlarged it, the worst part is after climax, the thing becomes an Olympic sized swimming pool, I complained about it but she got anoid and pretends as if she never had any affair while she was away with great VEXATION(Na WA ooh) but due to the love I had for her I never quited nor argue further, most times on visit to her house are guys of different faces hanging around her.
Most  times when im around her, her attitude were always interpreted like, I'm a huge burden on her, or I'm disturbing her, times without numbers when she utters this words out! she is also the likes that goes to university parties meeting with matured guys who pays her visit, she claims big levels big girl, she also believe she is the most beautiful girl around!!! whenever she receive a call in my presence, she don't pick it up in my presence, she would go a far distance picking it up, and when she comes back, she would have deleted the call log, same applies to all text messages in her phone, I was so humiliated, it was now time to stay calm and maintained my level, I now noticed I was not giving my JOB attention and tI'me the way im suppose to give it, I could not do this because of her presence, the last time she travelled without making me known was the day I got determined and faced the fact that I can do better and still survived without this girl, I got more serious and gave my JOB time. Within few Weeks, I made a HIT that changed my life and status, I ventured into other JOBS and got a big HIT all together, now was the time I got to bring out my family from mess and shits! I was OK, and had no worries about this girl anymore, cause I believe with what I have, I can get more  heart desire than her. Everything got changed, I don't know how she heard, she came rushing back home feeling I would still be the same MUGU she left, but things changed, although I accepted her back, but all those time devotion and caring stopped, I had to treat her like just a friend, she noticed this and complained. Deep inside me I was MAD, I had to narrate to her from the very scratch and asked her who changed? me or you? she was speechless, she latter resorted in saying, she knew she was acting weired against me and that she's sorry and that she has changed. And she really changed, but she still doesn't pick her phone calls in my presence till now, and she's always deleting all text messages before coming to my crib,(IS THIS NOT FISHY?) still claims im the only one she's dating, Why is this? because of my money? Na WA ooh.
Thing continued the way I run them, until she was advised by her friends, I am taking this to be a presumption. She started acting as if she's done with the relationship, and I don't give a damn care, as omo boy now, some times she experience gold diggers coming out from my apartment after a good of satisfaction from their honey pot and are being paid off. (JUST THE WAY I'M ALWAYS SEEING GUYS IN HER ROOM MOST TIMES I VISIT).

What made me posted this thread was the day she was at my place, that was four days ago, she came with a friend of hers, she was acting really strange as if she came to put up a fight with me, I was just smiling and looking at her, so what I did was asked her friend a minute that I wanted to talk to her, I took her out from my living room outside my apartment, her friend came along, but gave us some space, I tried touching her, she was like a mad lion, I asked what wrong with her, all she said was I shouldn't touch her, I asked her are you quiting the affair, she said whatever, I told her whatever is not an answer, let me know YES or NO, she said YES, all I did was walked away and told her friend we were through talking. I got back to my apartment, only to receive a knock on my door twenty minutes latter, I opened up and saw it's her friend, I was watching a movie then and was disturbed, OK, I asked her what wrong, her friend told me that she refused to go, and that it was were I left her she still was, lying down crying. I was surprised, I had to go ask her what went wrong, and she was like, I have got what I wanted right? after gotten what I wanted? I was like, what do you mean, she didn't answer! she was quite, I tried talking to her but she never responded back. I went back inside jaree, I no for kill my self over some bitch who dint want me but my money!

I latter discovered from her that she was there after when I went in for more than 30minutes.
I placed a call to her that night cause I was confused. You said yes! so what the ceremony all about? she replied as if her prayer was answered, she said shebi that is what you wanted to hear, I was crazy, I told her, but I never put the word YES into your mouth, you opened your mouth yourself and said it. All she said was that she is sorry and that she never knew what went into her brains and that I'm pissing all her friends off, I told her Bleep her friends, did they tell you I have called anyone of them before, toasting them? so why am I pissing them off, she said they understand her feelings, and I was like what numbed feelings, so your friends are the one feeding you with stupid ideas? didn't they know how we started? where were they? didn't they know how you screewed things up yourself? Bleep them again! I don't give a hell care what they think or say about me.

I am now getting tired of her calls, the sex routine is now as hyper active as ever,
Romance / Re: She Ended It, The Strangest Thing Is: She Kept Crying And Never Wanted To Leave by 4gotnheros(m): 11:55pm On Jan 28, 2008
Who cares EH AHAN  I can see the nobel laureates award you got for spelling yours right.

DUMB ASS LOOSER!!!
Romance / Re: She Ended It, The Strangest Thing Is: She Kept Crying And Never Wanted To Leave by 4gotnheros(m): 11:44pm On Jan 28, 2008
@dawi
im not as dumped as you are,  you call me a small boy,  ok!!! tell me, what responsibilities do you carry? as old as you are!!! even as am a small boy, I carry the responsibility of my whole family, acting as the bread winner! even as a small boy, I was able to build my mom a 3bedroom apartment where she now occupies , even as a small boy, I am able to pay my twin bro way into the university and still claiming the responsibility of training him till his BSC level, even as a small boy, I was able to bring my whole family from poverty, cause we were known to reside on an uncompleted building without bulglary,windows,sealings and doors, we occupy the kitchen area of the building, when rains falls, it pour on us. EVEN as a small boy, I am still able to pay my three bedroom apartment rentage without failure, even as a small boy, I am a proud owner of a 14room face me I face you including a 7room boys quaters, even as a small boy, even as a small boy, I was able to build my mum her very owned nursery and primary school!!! even as a small boy I still got above a million naira in my account, I am a small boy, I have aquired close to 2million naira worth of shares what else should I name for you? DUMB LOOSER!!!
You aint gat no shit on me,  go pick on someone else, go and die for all I care!!!

@tkb417
You're an empty barell

@de reloaded
I wonder if you ever attended elimentary school,  did your eyes not read that this girl never cared for me when I was notning? why is it  now that I have got the money she seem to be dieing for me can't you read meanings and interpretations to that? well birds of same feathers flocks togethers, you're also a girl, so same features I presume.

When money comes your way everybody comes your way!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.