Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,273 members, 7,967,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 04:18 AM

4gotnheros's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4gotnheros's Profile / 4gotnheros's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)

Romance / Re: Jokes Apart, Am I Wrong? by 4gotnheros(m): 1:01pm On Jan 17, 2008
Dude, im goin hit you were it hurts, 
Go ahead, then get the greatest shock of your life!!!
Some girls are very confusing, in the first place, you think they are in love, because they just dey trip too much,  but unfortunately, when you say the word,  the next thing you hear is capital N O, NO.  No matter how hard you try, the more you keep bitting you fingers * had I know* cause you wont both be close as you use to be.  grin

If you are really a big boy, just hold it. She would get the gist in your communication and attantion towards her. Gba be, true talk!
Phones / Re: China Phones! The Good, The Bad, The Evil by 4gotnheros(m): 1:56am On Jan 17, 2008
I still believe those phones are still categorised, China phones! Dual or qua,
All same, they never get to last long!
Romance / Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Suicidal, My Life Is At Risk! by 4gotnheros(m): 6:21pm On Jan 11, 2008
Bro, you own don done!!!

Accept your fate and destiny, my own advise is that, men no way out oo, you're hooked already!!!
Romance / Re: How Do You Dump A Persistent Girl? by 4gotnheros(m): 11:37pm On Jan 10, 2008
I have got same problems.

The best thing I do is just watch and see things happen, sometimes they jam in my place, but no fight, grin

Recently I just stood my stance, whenever she's coming, she delete her call log and never pick up calls in my presence, meeen, that's bullshit, I gave her a piece of my mind, but she's still begging ooo, I tire self

But the beg now don reduce, she's silence, cause she knows and think I would call her for another adventure of pleasure, but MAN, I am holding my self ooo, the wellbrought up gurl is trying all her possible best, but she isnt as good as the latter, Wo any how jareee
Phones / Re: China Phones! The Good, The Bad, The Evil by 4gotnheros(m): 4:06pm On Jan 09, 2008
@sect

Yeah really, but they make you loose a handfull of cash that should at lease maintained you for some weeks,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.