Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,237 members, 7,936,800 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:02 AM

4reala's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4reala's Profile / 4reala's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 117 pages)

Fashion / Re: Chidimma Adetshina Crowned Miss Universe Nigeria 2024 by 4reala(m): 11:32pm On Aug 31
careidon:
From time immemorial you can represent any state other than your state of origin... eg 1988 MBGN Bianca Onoh represented Abuja; 1990' Winner Sabinah Ifeoma Umeh rep Niger State, 1991's Winner - Adenike Asabi Oshinowo represented Rivers State.

We should not duel on (what we were doing right already) and trying to correct others about.

Thanks

1 Like

Fashion / Re: 36-year-old Esperance Fuerzina Is Now The Most Tattooed Woman Ever. by 4reala(m): 11:25pm On Aug 31
Fashion / Re: Chidimma Adetshina Crowned Miss Universe Nigeria 2024 by 4reala(m): 11:12pm On Aug 31
nlfpmod:
Chidimma Adetshina has won Miss Universe Nigeria 2024.
Please, Is she from Taraba? Because that's the state she represented in the competition
Fashion / Re: Chidimma Adetshina Crowned Miss Universe Nigeria 2024 by 4reala(m): 11:11pm On Aug 31
Lorayne:
Not fair to the others.... Them just gift am
Please, Is she from Taraba? Because that's the state she represented in the competition.

1 Like

Romance / Re: How I Lost My Friend In A Swimming Pool. by 4reala(m): 5:09pm On Aug 25
Wow! U really pass through something
Politics / Re: Bauchi Emirate Strips Senator Buba Of Traditional Title For Criticizing Governor by 4reala(m): 12:57pm On Aug 15
Good for him. Next time he would learn to keep his mouth shut instead of supporting evil
Travel / Re: 11 Killed, Including 2 Babies In Abia Auto Crash (Photos, Video) by 4reala(m): 12:16am On Aug 12
So sad. May there gentle soul rip. Pls let Nigerians be cautious on how they use our Nigerians roads, because most are dilapidated. Until we get a good govt that will do the right things.

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Redeemed Church In Niger State Burnt Down By Hoodlums by 4reala(m): 12:11am On Aug 12
This is wickedness and devlish. The govt should fish out the perpetrators and deal with them accordingly, and also compensate the church. There should be religious tolerance for crying out loud

12 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: 2 Naked Women Being Chased And Prayed For by 4reala(m): 1:53pm On Aug 02
What is that boy on red doing?
Education / Re: Woman Dies After Her 4 Children Died In Jos School Building Collapse by 4reala(m): 2:29pm On Jul 13
RollinTNDA:
Fake News

They said the woman and husband died
Now they are saying only the woman died

Bunch of Fake News peddlers

Naso one werey said 300 students died
Una just dey use tragedy dey catch cruise.

Until una post the Full obituary of the family
That's when I go take una serious.

How can a whole family die
No name of the deceased family, no pictures
And not a single family member came out to confirm such a huge tragedy.

But trust Nigerians to believe anything they see on the internet. Nonesense
When I did not see the name of the woman or her children I know it's fake news
Politics / Re: Osun: Under Adeleke Government Potholes Takeover Osogbo, Other Cities(pictures) by 4reala(m): 10:59am On Jul 11
Can u channel this complaint to the appropriate ministry so that they can do something about it. Because I know Gov. Adeleke is a man that has the people at heart

1 Like

Crime / Re: 300lv Gombe Varsity Student Stabbed To Death By Colleague During Heated Argument by 4reala(m): 11:23am On Jul 06
Please let the olive ish him out, and let him pay for his crime.
Phones / Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 4reala(m): 10:33pm On Jun 30
Please help engineers in the house, my Tecno pop 4 just suddenly develop volume problem. The volume Is in the highest,, but if I play music I don't here anything, and if someone calls me I don't hear it ring and when I pick I don't hear anything but the person will hear me
Family / Re: URGENT Distress Sales by 4reala(m): 4:11pm On Jun 28
I don't see distress in this sales shocked
Crime / Re: Plateau Government Faults Attack On Task Force Officials by 4reala(m): 3:00pm On Jun 18
Anguldi:

It is what it is. The videos are all over. Terrorists in disguise, you will understand better if you listen to Hausa
Please, post the video hear, so that everyone will see and those feigning ignorance and attacking you would be silenced
Politics / Re: Who Remembers This Caption That Went Viral In 2022? by 4reala(m): 1:56pm On Jun 17
Seeing the pics for the first time

1 Like

Crime / Re: Abuja Driver Sexually Harasses A Passenger, Nigerians React (Photos) by 4reala(m): 11:09am On Jun 12
His cup is almost filled. We will soon read of his arrest here
Family / Re: See What I Experienced Buying Bread This Morning by 4reala(m): 11:36am On Jun 10
KiNg0G:
I just went to buy bread at the junction 1800, to compare if it would last through the week. the normal big size and gentlemen trust me. I can't seem to count the number of people staring at me when I walked passed this morning from the road to my house holding the nylon.

Since it's a medium black nylon, it's visible the way some people smiled, others makes subtle murmur.. I don't know if I should feel proud of myself or embarrassed.

Nigeria which way, is this how the country has gone to?

This is something my dad used to buy home every weekend and nobody takes it as anything..

Nlfpmod
Start preparing to welcome visitors at your home grin

1 Like

Crime / Re: 2 Brothers(ebube N Alabi Richman)from Omoku Rivers Caught Stealing On CCTV Pix by 4reala(m): 7:25pm On Jun 08
EngrKemp:
They are on their way this morning from agbor in delta state to Omoku in Rivers state
These two brothers stole properties worth lots of money
wetin them steal?
Culture / Re: How Oluwo Of Iwo Was Jailed In The US By Tunde Odesola by 4reala(m): 11:43pm On Jun 07
awolegcy:
And they still went and crowned him king despite such past.
Just as they did your current president

1 Like

Family / Re: Man Storms Hotel, Finds His Wife Cheating On Him With A Certain Big Man by 4reala(m): 2:23pm On Jun 05
Make him just walk away, in other not to do something that he would later regret. Some women are meant for the street.

FTC, I dedicate it to every faithful woman out there

317 Likes 20 Shares

Crime / Re: Court Sentence Woman To Death For Murdering Ex-Husband In Kebbi by 4reala(m): 10:08pm On Jun 03
This is a very good judgement. Just look at the defence counsel, does she not realize she had aged one and a little baby before commiting such heinous chrome?

1 Like

Crime / Re: Tijani Muiz Adeyinka First Bank Employee On The Run After Diverting ₦40 Billion by 4reala(m): 6:05pm On Jun 01
The story never still clear me

1 Like

Crime / Re: Canadian Serial Killer Robert Pickton Dies Aged 74 After Prison Assault by 4reala(m): 5:58pm On Jun 01
Good riddance to bad rubbish

11 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Hardship: Kate Henshaw Slams Tinubu Govt Over Return To Old National Anthem by 4reala(m): 10:15am On May 30
This govt. Is simply clueless. Make them continue dey hail themselves.

120 Likes 5 Shares

Politics / Re: Breaking: NASS Postponed President Tinubu Address To June 12 by 4reala(m): 12:40pm On May 29
Abeg make una leave the Iragbadi man alone, he doesn't have anything to say
Politics / Re: "Tinubu Must Obey Wike" Photos Trending On Twitter Right now by 4reala(m): 12:37pm On May 29
Union of 2 strange bed fellows

18 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: One Year In Office: Nigerians Rate Tinubu’s Administration by 4reala(m): 11:21am On May 29
Worst govt ever. Total failure in all economic indices. Nigerians have never felt it this bad since independence

14 Likes 3 Shares

Education / Re: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death By Fellow University Students (Photos) by 4reala(m): 4:51pm On May 26
immortalcrown:
You know the exact time and how long the student was beaten. You know the hostel in which the incident occurred. You even got the pictures of the student being tortured. You know what caused the beating. You also know that the student has died. But you are yet to identify the student. Nonsense.

Anyways, may the departed soul rest in peace.
Don't mind them, that's how dey spread fake news

1 Like

Crime / Re: Jubilation In AMAOBA As The 2 Remaining Osinachi Siblings Are Found!! by 4reala(m): 2:41pm On May 24
cucChina123:
We are glad to inform Nairalanders and the general public that the two remaining Osinachi brothers, Gideon Osinachi (aged cool, and Israel Osinachi (aged 4), have been found.
Three siblings who were abducted from Amaoba on May 10, 2024, have all been found and reunited with their families.
We are very grateful to the Almighty for his mercies.
We appreciate your love, prayers, and support in those difficult moments.
God bless you. 
Please update us how it went

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 117 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.