Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,973 members, 7,936,110 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 02:21 AM

People Waiting For Atiku For His Lagos Campaign Rally (PHOTOS) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Waiting For Atiku For His Lagos Campaign Rally (PHOTOS) (51629 Views)

Abba Kyari: Best Wishes To ‘Bad Belle’ People Waiting To See Us Arrested By FBI / New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence / Several APC Members Killed In Lagos Campaign Crash (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Waiting For Atiku For His Lagos Campaign Rally (PHOTOS) by JubiGold(m): 3:08pm On Feb 12, 2019
JasonScoolari:
All the zombies above me, una eyes go clear when the pictures starts rolling in. grin

Edited pishure??
Re: People Waiting For Atiku For His Lagos Campaign Rally (PHOTOS) by edoboss1234: 3:08pm On Feb 12, 2019
TAxposer:
That place is empty..just passed there

go pass again make u see
Re: People Waiting For Atiku For His Lagos Campaign Rally (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 12, 2019
There are definitely too many Jobless Nigerians, but Ironically. If Aitku provides them with Jobs Next time they will be at work Rather than wasting time here waiting for Atiku, And the place will be Empty.

So that means Atiku will make sure they stay Jobless.
Re: People Waiting For Atiku For His Lagos Campaign Rally (PHOTOS) by Jones4190(m): 3:12pm On Feb 12, 2019
Do you know that some Ibos would still sit in that Ariara Market that is just powered by PMB n say he did nothing?
Similarly, some folks would sit in the Abuja Light train to the Airport and blabla that Buhari has failed.
Re: People Waiting For Atiku For His Lagos Campaign Rally (PHOTOS) by deolu2000(m): 3:16pm On Feb 12, 2019
912:

Seriously? Lwkmd is it not the same Lagos that APC did their own campaign and the stadium was overflowing?
APC had theirs on a Saturday, during the week we don't joke with our occupation and vocations. but we are here to give Atiku great support still despite our tight schedules.
Re: People Waiting For Atiku For His Lagos Campaign Rally (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 12, 2019
SaintLucia:
It live on NTA the crowd is massive.

1 Share

Re: People Waiting For Atiku For His Lagos Campaign Rally (PHOTOS) by SaintLucia: 3:20pm On Feb 12, 2019
judecares1:
I WORK OPPOSITE TBS,THE CROWD IS REALLY MASSIVE
I NEVER EXPECTED THIS FROM LAGOS SATE

FREE LAGOS FROM THE HAND OF ONE MAN
U are a liar. There's nothing massive here. I just pass through Okesuna and Cow Lane. TBS wey be say na office occupied the two pavilions.

2 Likes

Re: People Waiting For Atiku For His Lagos Campaign Rally (PHOTOS) by Slimzoo1: 3:23pm On Feb 12, 2019
Na town hall meeting
Abi na campaigns be that
Next level Jare
Re: People Waiting For Atiku For His Lagos Campaign Rally (PHOTOS) by Martin0(m): 3:31pm On Feb 12, 2019
gypsey:
There are definitely too many Jobless Nigerians, but Ironically. If Aiku provides them with Jobs Next time they will be at work Rather than wasting time here waiting for Atiku, And the place will be Empty.

So that means Atiku will make sure they stay Jobless.

hmmmm gypsy be like say you go need to enter politics oo!
Re: People Waiting For Atiku For His Lagos Campaign Rally (PHOTOS) by eLcastro(m): 3:34pm On Feb 12, 2019
SaintLucia:
It live on NTA the crowd is massive.
l grin grin ;Do....and who did buhari presented to the massive crowd as their 'governortorial' candidate
Re: People Waiting For Atiku For His Lagos Campaign Rally (PHOTOS) by udemzyudex(m): 3:36pm On Feb 12, 2019
BlueRayDick:
Crowd indeed grin grin grin grin

Alaye climb the TBS gallery and snap better pishures wey cover all angles na grin

This pishures just be like one poverty alleviation program gathering like that

You have comprehension problem Oga, even if you no read the post you suppose read the title naa.
Re: People Waiting For Atiku For His Lagos Campaign Rally (PHOTOS) by lafiagi007: 3:37pm On Feb 12, 2019
beclosetome:
this is lagos, u don't expect crowd as it use to be in the north. everybody is busy. will going put food on one's table.
when buhari visit, shey nobody remember say make him go put food for table abi??,false hope na him u get.
come Saturday una go shame.
Re: People Waiting For Atiku For His Lagos Campaign Rally (PHOTOS) by kitakoli(m): 3:39pm On Feb 12, 2019
bender79:
Crowd is poor o

Re: People Waiting For Atiku For His Lagos Campaign Rally (PHOTOS) by deomelo: 3:39pm On Feb 12, 2019
If you don't see gala and fanyogo peddlers on the streets of Lagos today, don't vex, they are all @ the athiefKulated congregation hosted by the athiefKulator himself..

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: People Waiting For Atiku For His Lagos Campaign Rally (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 12, 2019
deomelo:
If you don't see gala and fanyogo peddlers on the streets of Lagos today, don't vex, they are all @ the athiefKulated congregation hosted by the athiefKulator himself..

grin grin grin

grin

1 Like

Re: People Waiting For Atiku For His Lagos Campaign Rally (PHOTOS) by saeedadepoju: 3:51pm On Feb 12, 2019
If na 2k I no go stay long tell atiku I want 10k b4 I support am for two hours
Re: People Waiting For Atiku For His Lagos Campaign Rally (PHOTOS) by SaintLucia: 3:52pm On Feb 12, 2019
eLcastro:
l grin grin ;Do....and who did buhari presented to the massive crowd as their 'governortorial' candidate
Haba na NTA na free channel even for DSTV, GOTV or Startime se your papa no get TV for ni?
Re: People Waiting For Atiku For His Lagos Campaign Rally (PHOTOS) by eLcastro(m): 3:54pm On Feb 12, 2019
SaintLucia:
Haba na NTA na free channel even for DSTV, GOTV or Startime se your papa no get TV for ni?
we no get....abeg tell me
Re: People Waiting For Atiku For His Lagos Campaign Rally (PHOTOS) by BlueRayDick: 3:56pm On Feb 12, 2019
udemzyudex:

You have comprehension problem Oga, even if you no read the post you suppose read the title naa.

I don't engage online touts. I make my comment and move on.
Re: People Waiting For Atiku For His Lagos Campaign Rally (PHOTOS) by staen: 4:23pm On Feb 12, 2019
Scanty ...

Why dem no kukuma use tafawa balewa square?
Re: People Waiting For Atiku For His Lagos Campaign Rally (PHOTOS) by udemzyudex(m): 4:35pm On Feb 12, 2019
BlueRayDick:

I don't engage online touts. I make my comment and move on.

You shouldn't have bothered yourself replying my comment if you're truly a man of your words.

Nonsense.
Re: People Waiting For Atiku For His Lagos Campaign Rally (PHOTOS) by balraf(m): 4:44pm On Feb 12, 2019
buhari's croud in river's ,wike's abode is more than this

abegg next level straight
Re: People Waiting For Atiku For His Lagos Campaign Rally (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 12, 2019
Martin0:

hmmmm gypsy be like say you go need to enter politics oo!
I am a politician, i have a degree in poitic, i also so trained as a solicitor. grin
Re: People Waiting For Atiku For His Lagos Campaign Rally (PHOTOS) by youngakodex: 4:56pm On Feb 12, 2019
Igbo Igbo Igbo the enemy of yorubas......After Atiku/ Obi don lose election in Lagos other south west make una pack load and return home for Biafra ok.....because we yorubas will not allow you people to hustle and live in Lagos again
Re: People Waiting For Atiku For His Lagos Campaign Rally (PHOTOS) by olajizz01(m): 5:26pm On Feb 12, 2019
Slynation:
This same pics.... grin
Still fresh,yesterday in kwara state na.

Re: People Waiting For Atiku For His Lagos Campaign Rally (PHOTOS) by Martin0(m): 6:03pm On Feb 12, 2019
gypsey:
I am a politician, i have a degree in poitic, i also so trained as a solicitor. grin

no wonder you are smartgrin
Re: People Waiting For Atiku For His Lagos Campaign Rally (PHOTOS) by Eshinwaju: 6:47pm On Feb 12, 2019
MannaFromHeaven:

Olodo you are not an IPOB you are a typical Yoruba boy!! Eshinwaju isn't for IPOBIANS, Don't talk for them, talk for yourself grin

Afonja…...
Re: People Waiting For Atiku For His Lagos Campaign Rally (PHOTOS) by Slynation(m): 7:41pm On Feb 12, 2019
olajizz01:
Still fresh,yesterday in kwara state na.
Ehh... Fresh wetin!! iffa wozz you ehh
Pics MANNABBQ(to be continued) has been using to campaign since 2015 grin

Re: People Waiting For Atiku For His Lagos Campaign Rally (PHOTOS) by kelly72: 8:18pm On Feb 12, 2019
If you think Buhari is winning a landslide in the Southwest, look at this 2015 presidential election result from the Southwest and tell me how he will do it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? / Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) / 22 APC Senators Planning To Defect To PDP - Fani-Kayode Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.