Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,603 members, 7,961,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 06:33 PM

Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Cardi B Stormed 2019 Grammy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Cardi B Stormed 2019 Grammy (47787 Views)

Ikorodu Bois Recreate DJ Cuppy And Sister's Pose With Ferraris / Ikorodu Bois Recreate Patoranking Stepping Out From Flashy Car, Dancing In Miami / Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Davido Spanked Chioma's Ass On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Cardi B Stormed 2019 Grammy by jendhorlee(m): 7:55am On Feb 13, 2019
lol
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Cardi B Stormed 2019 Grammy by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:56am On Feb 13, 2019
Na wao for offset dressing cheesycheesy
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Cardi B Stormed 2019 Grammy by ikorodureporta: 7:58am On Feb 13, 2019
Jobless talentless youths

3 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Cardi B Stormed 2019 Grammy by Caspian22(m): 7:59am On Feb 13, 2019
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Cardi B Stormed 2019 Grammy by Roman7(m): 8:02am On Feb 13, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:
This isn't funny

Let's stop glorifying mideocrity

Stop been so serious bruv, Juss try to see humour in somethings.......

2 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Cardi B Stormed 2019 Grammy by tomtos88(m): 8:06am On Feb 13, 2019
Naughtysite:
Just looking at the guy Cardi B is dating.

The guy looks lazy ass good for nothing.

I am sorry, that is what I saw.

Lovely Cardi.

Cardi doesn't care abt anything than the D
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Cardi B Stormed 2019 Grammy by Brightest04(m): 8:06am On Feb 13, 2019
I love Nigerians...and I'll always be a Nigerian...so talented and creative among the black race
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Cardi B Stormed 2019 Grammy by martineverest(m): 8:07am On Feb 13, 2019
Menusvan:
They think cardi b will post their video on her timeline like he did for funny toheeb
that's their goal....copycats
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Cardi B Stormed 2019 Grammy by LucemFerre: 8:08am On Feb 13, 2019
WTF... Cardi B winning Grammy, I've seen everything

2 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Cardi B Stormed 2019 Grammy by martineverest(m): 8:08am On Feb 13, 2019
these Ikorodu boys are becoming stale....they want to trend by all means

2 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Cardi B Stormed 2019 Grammy by showafrica(m): 8:12am On Feb 13, 2019
Naughtysite:

Lovely Cardi.

You don't know how long his jabulani is.. and you are concluding.
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Cardi B Stormed 2019 Grammy by Otuegbe: 8:13am On Feb 13, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Not funny. They should have done the one where Buhari was stoned in Ogun and Tinubu fled through the toilet.
they'll not do that one. nonsense APc kids
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Cardi B Stormed 2019 Grammy by hisexcellency34: 8:16am On Feb 13, 2019
Nice one. Very sickening

cana882:
Nairaland Mods please do something about these bet guys spamming every thread. It's very exasperating.
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Cardi B Stormed 2019 Grammy by toprealman: 8:24am On Feb 13, 2019
Naughtysite:

Lovely Cardi.
Is your date she is dating? Why not allow her date her date in peace.
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Cardi B Stormed 2019 Grammy by kendrick93(m): 8:27am On Feb 13, 2019
Naughtysite:

Lovely Cardi.
Migos offset Na u dey call lazy?
do u know who Migos are?
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Cardi B Stormed 2019 Grammy by FunctionX(m): 8:28am On Feb 13, 2019
cana882:
Nairaland Mods please do something about these bet guys spamming every thread. It's very exasperating.

I believe that they are trying their best, there guys open an account every time they are banned. They continue because their are sure of customers here on nairaland.
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Cardi B Stormed 2019 Grammy by kendrick93(m): 8:32am On Feb 13, 2019
sexybaby22:

That's Offset!

He is just finding it hard to adjust to having a wife way more successful than he is, and unfortunately it seems Quavo will be the 'Beyonce' of Migos.

Hopefully he releases a hit track soon !!!
but offset is richer than Cardi b..
offset networth is $16m while Cardi is $8m..
yes Cardi is popping now but Migos have in the game way longer and have been the number one hip-hop group for years now
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Cardi B Stormed 2019 Grammy by FunctionX(m): 8:34am On Feb 13, 2019
Caspian22:
Find out:- How To Motivate Yourself To Take A Shower

https://www.youmustgethealthy.com/2019/02/motivate-yourself-to-take-shower.html
Nice Blog You Got There, more grease to your elbow.
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Cardi B Stormed 2019 Grammy by Sultty(m): 8:36am On Feb 13, 2019
These ikorodu boys ehn no go one day kill with laughter grin cardi b wore oyster dress what do we call this one they are wearing
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Cardi B Stormed 2019 Grammy by dapillar: 8:41am On Feb 13, 2019
Bad azzz beatz
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Cardi B Stormed 2019 Grammy by hansolo24: 8:54am On Feb 13, 2019
lmao dead guys
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Cardi B Stormed 2019 Grammy by chiboy1116: 8:55am On Feb 13, 2019
sexybaby22:

That's Offset!

He is just finding it hard to adjust to having a wife way more successful than he is, and unfortunately it seems Quavo will be the 'Beyonce' of Migos.

Hopefully he releases a hit track soon !!!
I still prefer offset to quavo though
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Cardi B Stormed 2019 Grammy by sanerugwei: 9:04am On Feb 13, 2019
still waiting for them to recreate when bubu handed his candidacy to the great ogboru... shocked shocked cool grin

or recreate when he handed the "governotorial flag" to his photographer instead of cross river standard bearer.. cry kiss shocked grin grin

and also let them recreate when tinubu threw away the apc flag at ogun rally... grin shocked embarassed cry

three assignments for you bois grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funke Akindele, JJC Skillz Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary. See Wedding Photos / Jackie B Arrives Her Family House In Abuja (Video) / Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.