Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,506 members, 7,961,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 09:05 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts (77699 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAkpayen(m): 9:40pm On Mar 10, 2011
honeric01:

What correlation does the chinese economy have with that of Euro?

Positively correlated especially with this news: http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2010-11/24/content_11599087.htm
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by meshpips(m): 3:19am On Mar 11, 2011
honeric01:

^^^

You are also an Henry Liu admirer?
Not really bro. Sometime last year I sought help from a successful trader friend, he recommended Henry Liu's materials. I learnt alot from Henry's materials BUT I would state clearly here: I don't do news trading - EVERYTHING is on the chart! Only allow God show you the truth about forex. You can't receive this truth from anyone else but God and He does it without using a material medium. It's revelation knowledge. Meshach.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 8:44am On Mar 11, 2011
meshpips:

Not really bro. Sometime last year I sought help from a successful trader friend, he recommended Henry Liu's materials. I learnt alot from Henry's materials BUT I would state clearly here: I don't do news trading - EVERYTHING is on the chart! Only allow God show you the truth about forex. You can't receive this truth from anyone else but God and He does it without using a material medium. It's revelation knowledge. Meshach.

Spot on!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by meshpips(m): 12:41pm On Mar 11, 2011
Selling climax noticed on GBPUSD.
Buy GBPUSD @ 1.6001 TP1 1.6390 tp2 1.6660 sl 100pips
Happy trading!
Meshach.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by meshpips(m): 12:49pm On Mar 11, 2011
meshpips:

Sell GBPNZD @ 2.1977 TP 2.1749 SL 2.2079 Reasons: (1) Price hit upper extreme of supply channel on 4hr tf (2) Climax volume (3) Probable point C of a bullish gartley on 4hr tf (4) Lots of 'hairy' candles on 1hr tf noticed around the channel extreme (signals weakness in buying pressure). Happy trading! Meshach.

lots of emotion on this trade.

meshpips:

Careful with this trade please.
Infact exit the short!
Let's learn to be risk averse.
Meshach

We got out and then in again at a better price.
Our TP was hit about 1 hour ago.

meshpips:

Sell GBPNZD same levels as quoted above.

Now we smile!
Clean 228pips in a 24-hour period.
Nice!
Meshach.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 11, 2011
Folks, I have decided to take a different approach to my posts here. I'm a self taught trader and it took about 4 yrs to get to where I am now. I really would like to share my trading sytem and what guides my decision so that people who are just learning can gain more rather than just using the tips posted.

It's very important to understand reasons for making a trade and be feel responsible for your decisions. Trading is 95% psychology and 5% knowledge. I'll start with my post post tomorrow.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by blackgucci(m): 3:38pm On Mar 11, 2011
@naijababe

nice, we cant wait.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 12:30am On Mar 12, 2011
@naijababe

We waiting to read from you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 12:35am On Mar 12, 2011
Naijacutie, i saw your post, stop reposting so you don't get banned again by the bot.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 12, 2011
So sorry folks but I have posted my first 5x and the bot banned me each time angry . Not sure what next to do.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 13, 2011
Wish i had seen this earlier, Gosh. So sad
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 13, 2011
BTW, thanks to you guys(meshpips,blog icon,naijababe,honeric,blackgucci etc). You guys don't know how many accounts you are keeping afloat. Mine would have been included if i met you guys earlier. Hope this continues for years. However,it would be good if you guys can provide your trading systems for newbies. This will help us to be able to make informed decisions of our own with time. God bless you all!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by blackgucci(m): 3:32pm On Mar 13, 2011
@naijababe, do u have a twitter acct? we can follow you there.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 13, 2011
I'm a part time trader and work full-time and hence do not really have the time to do the kind of updates you guys want. I suggest some one who's more IT savvy than I am create a mailing group on gmail or yahoo and I'll post my thoughts there. Most of the guys here know that I generally do one post per week on sunday night.

I'm sorry I can't commit more time as I have other commitments that occupy my time. I'll try and repost my first post again. I intend to post my exact system here. I'm more than happy to do that and hold hands along the way until the not so confident become confident. cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by blackgucci(m): 4:00pm On Mar 13, 2011
@naijababe

tradercharter..com

drop your email add and i`ll mail you the password and login, you can always drop your thought there anytime.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 13, 2011
^ naija1babe@hotmail.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by TeeJay6(m): 4:11pm On Mar 13, 2011
@blackgucci & Naijababe, i'm keen to get into forex trading albeit on a part-time basis and I find your posts quite elucidating. Keep it up
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by blackgucci(m): 4:27pm On Mar 13, 2011
@naijababe , just sent the mail check your inbox

@tee jay, thanks bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by blackgucci(m): 6:46pm On Mar 13, 2011
follow naijababe on www.tradercharter..com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by meshpips(m): 8:41pm On Mar 13, 2011
@ naijababe, nice trading system you've got there. As for me, I admonish traders to learn to fellowship with God. Pray in tongues often. It is God that gives a man the knowledge of witty inventions. My quest for success ends in glory. I sowed seeds on the altar of God. My 1st laptop was sown as a seed some years ago. There's a strong inter-connect between your seed and your destiny. I thank Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, who through the years, has taught me and instructed me. The storms of life would test your resolve about trading but NEVER give up! If your strength fails in the day of adversity you are a poor specimen! After the storm would come great calm as God grants you revelation knowledge concerning the market. Keep your gaze fixed on God! I've been through it all, the storms have come and gone, I've received revelation knowledge from God and am come to a place of rest as a trader where I function without struggle. Christ Jesus is the WAY, TRUTH & LIFE don't go searching for success anywhere else as that would be a futile journey.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 12:57pm On Mar 14, 2011
Nice, did anyone see what happened to all JPY pairs? was there any manipulation? i want to know if UJ went as low as 80.60 and GJ as loq as 129.60 or not, my broker recorded that on my chart.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Dungren1(m): 1:25pm On Mar 14, 2011
^^
FigFx

UJ = 80.60
GJ = 129.68

Hope u didn't loose much. May the pips be wit u.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by meshpips(m): 3:47pm On Mar 14, 2011
Sell GU @ 1.6129 TP1 1.6070 TP2 1.6010 SL 1.6205
Find chart attached.
Happy trading!
Meshach

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 4:18pm On Mar 14, 2011
^^^

Thanks for the re-confirmation.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 6:07pm On Mar 14, 2011
Kudos to all of you guys here. Naijababe, what a selfless heart! Weldone. kiss

Maybe I am the only one who has an original system. undecided lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (101)

Otedola Visits Dangote's Fertilizer Plant (Photos, Video) / Dollar Crashes Again At Parallel Market / 100 Naira Denomination In Circulation Are Worn Out. Who Else Has Noticed This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.