Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,982 members, 7,936,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 06:28 AM

Man Gets Banana & Groundnut As Valentine Gift From The Cleaning Lady At Work - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Gets Banana & Groundnut As Valentine Gift From The Cleaning Lady At Work (39730 Views)

Guy Surprises His Girlfriend With Plantain As Valentine Gift / Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral / Plantain As Valentine Gift? What Do You Think Will Happen If She Opens Her Eyes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gets Banana & Groundnut As Valentine Gift From The Cleaning Lady At Work by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 14, 2019
Saintsammurai:
Though i don't celebrate Valentine, but this gift is nonsense and foolish, childish and crazy.

A gift cannot be food, you cannot give me a beautifully wrapped take away of rice and call it a gift.

Did i tell you that I'm hungry?

Even if its a shoe or a sandals or anything, it does not necessarily means it must be expensive.

Just wrap it beautifully and it will be appreciated.
Don't give me bananas and groundnut all in the name of being unique, i will reject it instantly and personally i consider it an insult.

Abeg carry your opinions to one side. Who cares. Na you go tell me gift weyy I go buy for you? Just accept it and be grateful somebody even cares
Re: Man Gets Banana & Groundnut As Valentine Gift From The Cleaning Lady At Work by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 14, 2019
Timothy92:
Noting different today, is the same Pussy I have being furlking , I still fulk today, tell me the different please

Do people just talk anyhow like this??
Re: Man Gets Banana & Groundnut As Valentine Gift From The Cleaning Lady At Work by IYANGBALI: 10:10pm On Feb 14, 2019
grin cheesy grin

Re: Man Gets Banana & Groundnut As Valentine Gift From The Cleaning Lady At Work by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 14, 2019
IYANGBALI:
grin cheesy grin

More hair to your armpit bro
Re: Man Gets Banana & Groundnut As Valentine Gift From The Cleaning Lady At Work by joefranky(m): 10:24pm On Feb 14, 2019
Saintsammurai:
Though i don't celebrate Valentine, but this gift is nonsense and foolish, childish and crazy.

A gift cannot be food, you cannot give me a beautifully wrapped take away of rice and call it a gift.

Even if its a shoe or a sandals or anything, it does not necessarily means it must be expensive.

Don't give me bananas and groundnut all in the name of being unique, i will reject it instantly and personally i consider it an insult.
king of rejection, gift can also be something eatable. Learn to appreciate the little someone has done.
Re: Man Gets Banana & Groundnut As Valentine Gift From The Cleaning Lady At Work by CJEN: 10:47pm On Feb 14, 2019

get some sense bro
Re: Man Gets Banana & Groundnut As Valentine Gift From The Cleaning Lady At Work by CJEN: 10:48pm On Feb 14, 2019
[quote][/quote]Though i don't celebrate Valentine, but this gift is nonsense and foolish, childish and crazy.

get some sense bro
Re: Man Gets Banana & Groundnut As Valentine Gift From The Cleaning Lady At Work by CJEN: 10:49pm On Feb 14, 2019
get some sense bro
Re: Man Gets Banana & Groundnut As Valentine Gift From The Cleaning Lady At Work by CJEN: 10:50pm On Feb 14, 2019
get some sense bro
Re: Man Gets Banana & Groundnut As Valentine Gift From The Cleaning Lady At Work by Gracesofar(m): 12:06am On Feb 15, 2019
The cleaner lady obviously have a beautiful soul.
Re: Man Gets Banana & Groundnut As Valentine Gift From The Cleaning Lady At Work by Nellyblaq: 12:21am On Feb 15, 2019
Saintsammurai:

Don't give me bananas and groundnut all in the name of being unique, i will reject it instantly andm personally i consider it an insult.
I smell arrogance.Pride goes before a fall.Humble yourself and you will go far in life.A gift is a gift no matter how little it is.It should be appreciated.It doesn't necessary mean you are hungry.When you appreciate the little things done for you
,bigger things come your way.
Re: Man Gets Banana & Groundnut As Valentine Gift From The Cleaning Lady At Work by casualobserver2: 1:19am On Feb 15, 2019
Banana for sugar and starch providing a quick burst of energy. Groundnut for fats and oils for slower-burning, longer lasting energy source.

I am not aware of banana and groundnut enhancing virility on thier own, so the above are all I can think of to justify the claims that this combination is good for manpower.
Re: Man Gets Banana & Groundnut As Valentine Gift From The Cleaning Lady At Work by ABOVEDELAW: 8:03am On Feb 15, 2019
HOW OLD ARE YOU AND ON WHICH PLANET DO YOU LIVE?
Saintsammurai:

Re: Man Gets Banana & Groundnut As Valentine Gift From The Cleaning Lady At Work by logon599: 8:45am On Feb 15, 2019
Saintsammurai:

tozo
Re: Man Gets Banana & Groundnut As Valentine Gift From The Cleaning Lady At Work by wheelerjer: 12:27pm On Feb 26, 2019
Maxx Power Testosterone to give a critical increment to your very own testosterone levels and streamline the potential and usefulness. One biggest test is a hormone promoter utilizing a variety of advantages. This equation is 100% natural and characteristic item. It donot contain any sort of destructive symptoms. Visit site for more information : https://maxxpowertestosterone.com/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Happy World Sexual Purity Day / Bare BOOBS & BIG ASS : South African Ladies Show Off Their Boobs, Curves(photos) / ‘If You Want To Get Married Soon, Date More Than One Man'- Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.