Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,584 members, 7,961,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 05:18 PM

Agro-preneurs In The House, Pls Come To My Aid - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Agro-preneurs In The House, Pls Come To My Aid (322 Views)

Pls Come And Patronize My Grains Business At Cheap Price / Rice Farmers, Please, Come To My Aid / Please Come To My Aid,23weeks Old Layer Pyllets Yet To Drop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Agro-preneurs In The House, Pls Come To My Aid by khikhella(f): 9:04am On Feb 16, 2019
Good Morning House. Please I Need Your Advice, Tips And Help. My Mom Want To Go Into Turkey Farming, But Don't Really Know Much About It. Currently We Are Into Broiler/noiler Farming. But We Plan To Diversify, We Want To Know What It Entails, Types Of Turkey Best For Rearing, How Long It Takes For Maturity, Feed And The Pricing For Them When They Are Ready For Sale. If You Are Located In Akure That Is An Added Bonus. Thank You All. Want To Connect With Like Minds This Year.

(1) (Reply)

Benue Farmers Get In Here / Automatic Egg Incubator / Gardening Basics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.