Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,384 members, 7,978,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 10:47 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1623 Views)

I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! / South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 16, 2019
Re: . by dangermouse(m): 1:37pm On Feb 16, 2019
Bro dont set your self up for heartbreak.
Look for a matured lady out there to get married to.
You learn from other people's mistakes and not wait until it happens to you.

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 16, 2019
dangermouse:
Bro dont set your self up for heartbreak.
Look for a matured lady out there to get married to.
You learn from other people's mistakes and not wait until it happens to you.

Lol grin
I kuku know. But one keeps having conflicting thoughts.
Re: . by dangermouse(m): 1:49pm On Feb 16, 2019
ceeroh:

Lol grin
I kuku know

Not unless u want to get married to her before she steps into the higher institution and whilevshe is at it make sure you make her produce at least a kid for you.
Otherwise bro, you will become an obstacle t oher when she graduates and most definitely want to or is trying other 'things'.
T
Re: . by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:52pm On Feb 16, 2019
ceeroh:
I need everyone's candid opinion on this issue. I'm gonna be very brief. Thanks
There's this girl in my neighborhood, possesses almost everything I want in a lady. But there's a little problem, she's quite young... I'm in my late twenties, she's still a teen, though she has a very matured physique. We don't really get along though, but she holds me in high regard. Same with every member of her family, they all see me as a very responsible and focused fellow, even her parents. They're actually the only family I relate with in the entire neighborhood as I am a very private person and hate scandals or unnecessary attention.
After taking about almost a 4year hiatus from relationships, I think I'm ready to be serious again. I'm not in a hurry to get married either. But these are my concerns;
First, the age barrier. Secondly, if I fail to give it a try just because of the age ish, I hope I wouldn't regret not giving it a try in the first place.
Now to the last one, this has to do with most topics that are posted here grin. What's the assurance that it would be worth the wait? Cos she's about gaining admission and I know she has not yet tasted life. I'm sure she'd wanna have some good ole adventures. Don't wanna end up with stories that touch the heart.
I like this girl and I just wanna take things slow, and it's not gonna be a hide and seek affair. Thank you!
She's about gaining admission into the University?? She never chop life cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: . by MARX77(m): 1:58pm On Feb 16, 2019
One thing I've learnt is this, at the end of the day, we'd regret the things we didn't do more than the things we did. Imagine thinking it through only to develop cold feet then giving countless reasons to just leave it for something that would have been great.
my advice, go for her but do it respectfully and please expect funny things.
#my2cents
Re: . by Fourwinds: 2:02pm On Feb 16, 2019
Hmmmmm... This guy like wetin good well well... Her candy is still fresh but once she goes into university, I can not verify the freshness again...

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 16, 2019
dangermouse:

Not unless u want to get married to her before she steps into the higher institution and whilevshe is at it make sure you make her produce at least a kid for you.
Otherwise bro, you will become an obstacle t oher when she graduates and most definitely want to or is trying other 'things'.
T

I know, I've been there. That's my major concern
Re: . by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 16, 2019
MARX77:
One thing I've learnt is this, at the end of the day, we'd regret the things we didn't do more than the things we did. Imagine thinking it through only to develop cold feet then giving countless reasons to just leave it for something that would have been great.
my advice, go for her but do it respectfully and please expect funny things.
#my2cents

Funny things like?
Re: . by theSpark(m): 2:06pm On Feb 16, 2019
Firstly I hope she's an adult teenager? If she's not please maintain your distance. If she's mature psychologically, you can get close to her. If she responds well fine, if she doesn't fine.

If she responds well go and hint her family on your intentions. So that they are sure you're there for good. Also be prepared to foot some of her educational costs.

Personally I'll advise you to allow her to face her studies. Find someone who has found direction in life and is done with school or almost done with school.

1 Like

Re: . by MARX77(m): 2:10pm On Feb 16, 2019
ceeroh:

Funny things like?
She's young as you've said, don't expect too much maturity from her.

1 Like

Re: . by Ehiscotch(m): 2:10pm On Feb 16, 2019
I think it depends on if her physique is as matured as her character and reasoning.

If she doesn't think like the average teenage girl and you are willing to risk your respect then go ahead, but I'd advise you do so appropriately -- let her not think you just want to hit, wait, do you just want to hit?

Just know she won't see you the same way after that.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 16, 2019
Ehiscotch:
I think it depends on if her physique is as matured as her character and reasoning.

If she doesn't think like the average teenage girl and you are willing to risk your respect then go ahead, but I'd advise you do so appropriately -- let her not think you just want to hit, wait, do you just want to hit?

Just know she won't see you the same way after that.

Nop, it's not a hit and run adventure.
Doing so appropriately? Like letting her parents know?
Re: . by pocohantas(f): 2:14pm On Feb 16, 2019
1 month ago

"Women have nothing to offer, I virtually raised myself...fck companionship, I am an introvert. Marriage is not for everyone. The whole relationship thing isn't worth it"

One month later,

"There's this girl in my neighborhood, possesses almost everything I want in a lady. I like this girl and I just wanna take things slow, and it's not gonna be a hide and seek affair".

Alpha male, alpha male...na for man wey never meet woman wey go humble am grin

How old exactly is the said "teenager"?

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 16, 2019
pocohantas:
1 month ago

"Women have nothing to offer, I virtually raised myself...fck companionship, I am an introvert. Marriage is not for everyone. The whole relationship thing isn't worth it"

One month later,

"There's this girl in my neighborhood, possesses almost everything I want in a lady. I like this girl and I just wanna take things slow, and it's not gonna be a hide and seek affair".

Alpha male, alpha male...na for man wey never meet woman wey go humble am grin

Read everything I said in my post. I said I'm not desperate for marriage either. Don't just extract things. And I was objective enough to point out the downsides of my pursuit. Alpha female, relax and don't derail my thread grin
Re: . by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 16, 2019
theSpark:
Firstly I hope she's an adult teenager? If she's not please maintain your distance. If she's mature psychologically, you can get close to her. If she responds well fine, if she doesn't fine.

If she responds well go and hint her family on your intentions. So that they are sure you're there for good. Also be prepared to foot some of her educational costs.

Personally I'll advise you to allow her to face her studies. Find someone who has found direction in life and is done with school or almost done with school.

Unfortunately, as for those matured ones.. we always end up drifting apart after a few nacks. They seem so desperate to settle down.
Re: . by pocohantas(f): 2:42pm On Feb 16, 2019
ceeroh:

Read everything I said in my post. I said I'm not desperate for marriage either. Don't just extract things. And I was objective enough to point out the downsides of my pursuit. Alpha female, relax and don't derail my thread grin

I am glad you didn't deny typing those things. Fact is, in a month, you went from saying women have nothing to offer, to finding a woman who has almost everything you want her to OFFER. Not being desperate for marriage, doesn't mean you don't want marriage, which contradicts your last month stand, once again.

The downsides to your pursuit is you waiting for advice from people who are in relationships with someone in same age bracket or anyone who makes them happy. They might confuse you more, then logout to do WhatsApp video calls with their own woman. I honestly do not like grown ass men dating teens, but if his intentions are pure, there isn't much I can say.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 16, 2019
pocohantas:

I am glad you didn't deny typing those things. Fact is, in a month, you went from saying women have nothing to offer, to finding a woman who has almost everything you want her to OFFER. Not being desperate for marriage, doesn't mean you don't want marriage, which contradicts your last month stand, once again.

The downsides to your pursuit is you waiting for advice from people who are in relationships with someone in same age bracket or anyone who makes them happy. They might confuse you more, then logout to do WhatsApp video calls with their own woman. I honestly do not like grown ass men dating teens, but if his intentions are pure, there isn't much I can say.

Some are even dirty and very disorganized, I can't stand a dirty environment. Never! But if you're gonna be offering something else asides what I listed above, then let me see. But how many of them have tangible things to offer?

Did you read this part in my last post? 'Everything I want in a woman' as implied in my post could mean just one thing, don't get it twisted. I know what I saw. Thanks all the same

Not being desperate for marriage means If I end up getting married, cool. And if I don't, all well and good.

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO; Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualist / Why Men Prefer Prostitutes!!! / Man Captures Moment A Sugar Cane Seller Was Jerking Off In Broad Daylight (video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.