Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,994 members, 7,936,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 07:19 AM

Cult War In Oworoshoki Lagos, Residents Lament. Graphic Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cult War In Oworoshoki Lagos, Residents Lament. Graphic Photos (28042 Views)

Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) / The Activities Of Cultists In Oworoshoki: Lagos Resident Raises Alarm Over / 1 Killed As Cultists Attack Oworoshoki, Lagos Last Night (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cult War In Oworoshoki Lagos, Residents Lament. Graphic Photos by Slynation(m): 10:46am On Feb 18, 2019
Kill them all, kill anyone you see.... This is critically critical...
Re: Cult War In Oworoshoki Lagos, Residents Lament. Graphic Photos by blackboy(m): 10:47am On Feb 18, 2019
A norm in Lagos during election period. Lagos State government will continue to fail it's people until they get rid of these people who behave like animals. Fashola tried , the Nigerian Army tried but their God Father - the strong man of Lagos politics needs them so they continue to thrive all over LAgos. They will want to keep calling LAgos a MegaCity with these kinds who are even attimes more powerful than the police in some communities.
Re: Cult War In Oworoshoki Lagos, Residents Lament. Graphic Photos by bentwood85(m): 10:47am On Feb 18, 2019
AFONJA and Agberoism...... ...died for nothing..

1 Like

Re: Cult War In Oworoshoki Lagos, Residents Lament. Graphic Photos by tubolancer(m): 10:54am On Feb 18, 2019
Poor people killing themselves up and down.

1 Like

Re: Cult War In Oworoshoki Lagos, Residents Lament. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 18, 2019
JohnFrankling:
If this happenend in Rivers state some people will say Rivers of blood, SMH.

Leave them with their hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Cult War In Oworoshoki Lagos, Residents Lament. Graphic Photos by Just2endowed2(m): 11:03am On Feb 18, 2019
Baawaa:
The problem is that majority of those cult guys are land lord's children

10000% you are very correc my brother. For me, I have no pity for them
Re: Cult War In Oworoshoki Lagos, Residents Lament. Graphic Photos by wirinet(m): 11:07am On Feb 18, 2019
Cultists is taking over Lagos state with the police and Operation MESA looking helpless or uninterested. In Ikorodu here (Odogunyan axis), cult relating killings occur every single day. It has now become the new normal to see dead bodies on the streets.
Re: Cult War In Oworoshoki Lagos, Residents Lament. Graphic Photos by MyGeneration(m): 11:08am On Feb 18, 2019
Stupid people at the end the cause of the fight na one mumu babe issue, no be even say na money
Re: Cult War In Oworoshoki Lagos, Residents Lament. Graphic Photos by wirinet(m): 11:10am On Feb 18, 2019
MyGeneration:
Stupid people at the end the cause of the fight na one mumu babe issue, no be even say na money

It has gone beyond simple cult wars. They now rob innocent people on the streets, raid shops and kill innocent people
Re: Cult War In Oworoshoki Lagos, Residents Lament. Graphic Photos by OpinionCounts(m): 11:14am On Feb 18, 2019
Lagos is the most unsafe state in Nigeria and the capital of cultism and rascality.
Re: Cult War In Oworoshoki Lagos, Residents Lament. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 18, 2019
The residents are cowards, they should wage a deadly war Against the so called cultists. Fish all of them out an Eliminate them. simple! Or move out of that Area.
Re: Cult War In Oworoshoki Lagos, Residents Lament. Graphic Photos by waterbag: 11:19am On Feb 18, 2019
oworoshoki,bariga and ifako is a part of Lagos state that have high number of young criminal that have develop the habit of killing day by day in that last 5 years.there are various street when you visit oworoshoki then you ask yourself if such places exist in Lagos. they call that area igologo estate etc .

all these criminal grew up in that slum and that location and they have develop the heart just to kill. most parent are to be blame why,they gave birth to children ,they did not train ,if you know you cannot train a child don't give birth, that environment is associated with poverty when a child is allow to find food to eat at young age and it develop into criminal that is affecting the society. dont blame government if you fail as a parent .

why they can penetrate and kill in oworoshoki is that they lack good security. these criminal comes from other area such as ifako and bariga.
Bariga is where the most dangerious boys reside .they enter oworoshoki and kill and go freely.

to eradicate this bad boys these three location must be clean of bad boys OWOROSHOKI,IFAKO AND BARIGA if not they will be wasting time .

they have been killing since five years ago and rob residents. A guy was recently arrested taken to the prison ,transfer from lagos to abuja but recently released ,he still continue in the habit, his nick name is swagar very dangerious boy,he grew up in oworoshoki but because of evil connection he has,he has been free and have confidence . his parent where not rich.

proverty is evil that have lead many child doing evil

we are not ready yet for breakthrough in many things in nigeria.

the police station in oworoshoki is just a place for transaction no major work going on there.

the killing started 5 years ago and they have kill so many young boys ,go to oworoshoki police station they have the records of number of death still yet zero arrest and the one that was arrested ,have been released .

5 Likes

Re: Cult War In Oworoshoki Lagos, Residents Lament. Graphic Photos by ccwizard: 11:24am On Feb 18, 2019
Cult war and lagos is like 5 and 6. Ask MC Oluomo
Re: Cult War In Oworoshoki Lagos, Residents Lament. Graphic Photos by moyomax(m): 11:31am On Feb 18, 2019
Anybody in need of car to drive on Uber should contact me on 08061160469. 25k a week.
Re: Cult War In Oworoshoki Lagos, Residents Lament. Graphic Photos by somehow: 11:36am On Feb 18, 2019
TruthFM:
This is all due to a failed country called Nigeria.

Like America too ABI? They have gang wars there too.

America is a failed country.
Re: Cult War In Oworoshoki Lagos, Residents Lament. Graphic Photos by Charlytos(m): 11:39am On Feb 18, 2019
Too bad
Re: Cult War In Oworoshoki Lagos, Residents Lament. Graphic Photos by sweetmusic12: 12:46pm On Feb 18, 2019
Leonardoreel:
Chai
I detest cultism..

Pls I'm in need of a car to drive on Uber & Taxify
I can deliver 100k every month and maintain the car.

Pls help a brother be independent...

Are you serious about delivering 100k every month?
Re: Cult War In Oworoshoki Lagos, Residents Lament. Graphic Photos by Ajibolatao(m): 1:28pm On Feb 18, 2019
Kinzeyfranks:
How much?

Check my profile to contact me.
Re: Cult War In Oworoshoki Lagos, Residents Lament. Graphic Photos by newoffer: 1:36pm On Feb 18, 2019
These yoruba kids will be smoking igbo like cigarettes . they have joints everywhere in Lagos.
They collect tolls from anything they feel would pay.
Lagos in ten years will be like Venezuela and Mexican.
Lagos is going crazy
Re: Cult War In Oworoshoki Lagos, Residents Lament. Graphic Photos by Ajibolatao(m): 1:41pm On Feb 18, 2019
Kinzeyfranks:
How much?

Check my profile to contact me
Re: Cult War In Oworoshoki Lagos, Residents Lament. Graphic Photos by newoffer: 1:43pm On Feb 18, 2019
OpinionCounts:
Lagos is the most unsafe state in Nigeria and the capital of cultism and rascality.
. The megacity song is a joke. Go to the island , u will see the touts waiting for you to buy for them to start taxing you.
Re: Cult War In Oworoshoki Lagos, Residents Lament. Graphic Photos by Leonardoreel(m): 2:45pm On Feb 18, 2019
sweetmusic12:

Are you serious about delivering 100k every month?

Yes
I am...
Re: Cult War In Oworoshoki Lagos, Residents Lament. Graphic Photos by Just2endowed2(m): 3:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
waterbag:
oworoshoki,bariga and ifako is a part of Lagos state that have high number of young criminal that have develop the habit of killing day by day in that last 5 years.there are various street when you visit oworoshoki then you ask yourself if such places exist in Lagos. they call that area igologo estate etc .

all these criminal grew up in that slum and that location and they have develop the heart just to kill. most parent are to be blame why,they gave birth to children ,they did not train ,if you know you cannot train a child don't give birth, that environment is associated with poverty when a child is allow to find food to eat at young age and it develop into criminal that is affecting the society. dont blame government if you fail as a parent .

why they can penetrate and kill in oworoshoki is that they lack good security. these criminal comes from other area such as ifako and bariga.
Bariga is where the most dangerious boys reside .they enter oworoshoki and kill and go freely.

to eradicate this bad boys these three location must be clean of bad boys OWOROSHOKI,IFAKO AND BARIGA if not they will be wasting time .

they have been killing since five years ago and rob residents. A guy was recently arrested taken to the prison ,transfer from lagos to abuja but recently released ,he still continue in the habit, his nick name is swagar very dangerious boy,he grew up in oworoshoki but because of evil connection he has,he has been free and have confidence . his parent where not rich.

the police station in oworoshoki is just a place for transaction no major work going on there.

the killing started 5 years ago and they have kill so many young boys ,go to oworoshoki police station they have the records of number of death still yet zero arrest and the one that was arrested ,have been released .

yes you are right. Social norms in that area are dead. Parent hold the greater fault.
Re: Cult War In Oworoshoki Lagos, Residents Lament. Graphic Photos by donbenie(m): 4:01pm On Feb 18, 2019
What's with this using cotton wool to cover the nose, mouth and ear of a dead body..what exactly is it supposed to achieve? shocked
Re: Cult War In Oworoshoki Lagos, Residents Lament. Graphic Photos by oblaak(m): 5:25pm On Feb 18, 2019
Leonardoreel:
Chai I detest cultism..

Pls I'm in need of a car to drive on Uber & Taxify I can deliver 100k every month and maintain the car.

Pls help a brother be independent...
Bros please incase you see for two, I'm also interested. Thanks.
Re: Cult War In Oworoshoki Lagos, Residents Lament. Graphic Photos by dfrost: 5:26pm On Feb 18, 2019
Kinzeyfranks:
How much?

Your fairly used fried thunder, how much? cheesy grin tongue
Re: Cult War In Oworoshoki Lagos, Residents Lament. Graphic Photos by wirinet(m): 5:54pm On Feb 18, 2019
gypsey:
The residents are cowards, they should wage a deadly war Against the so called cultists. Fish all of them out an Eliminate them. simple! Or move out of that Area.

With what will you wage a war with cultists with, fists?
Cultists carry guns, while the ordinary citizens do not.

Moving out of an area is easier said than done. You have your children's schools, business location and your house (if it your personal house) to consider.
Re: Cult War In Oworoshoki Lagos, Residents Lament. Graphic Photos by wirinet(m): 6:00pm On Feb 18, 2019
waterbag:

This is the same situation in Ikorodu. The Cultists are so brazen and confident. People are scared of them. They are all well known but no one can report them, because they are connected to big politicians. if arrested they would be released in no time and would then come for you and your family.
Re: Cult War In Oworoshoki Lagos, Residents Lament. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 18, 2019
wirinet:

With what will you wage a war with cultists with, fists?
Cultists carry guns, while the ordinary citizens do not.

Moving out of an area is easier said than done. You have your children's schools, business location and your house (if it your personal house) to consider.
Well.. They should Employ the services of Hit men, assasins or vigilantes, Pay them Handsomely. trust me that will end em so called cultists.

well...If my life and most importantly the lives of my Children are in Danger, i would do Anything, i mean. Anything to keep them safe. even if it means selling my House and moving on. as for schools they can go to school in Another safer Area, they ve got to stay Alive and safe to first Before Education.. Safety is Paramount in my world.

It's only a tree that stands when told that they will be killed. humans RUN!!
Re: Cult War In Oworoshoki Lagos, Residents Lament. Graphic Photos by wirinet(m): 6:28pm On Feb 18, 2019
gypsey:
Well.. They should Employ the services of Hit men, assasins or vigilantes, Pay them Handsomely. trust me that will end em so called cultists.

well...If my life and most importantly the lives of my Children are in Danger, i would do Anything, i mean. Anything to keep them safe. even if it means selling my House and moving on. as for schools they can go to school in Another safer Area, they ve got to stay Alive and safe to first Before Education.. Safety is Paramount in my world.

It's only a tree that stands when told that they will be killed. humans RUN!!

As I said, it is easier said than done. Moving out of an areas leaving ones house, businesses and commitments is not easy at all, except there is a full scale war. Even then, some people still have no where to go. At the hight of the Niger delta crisis, when militants and kidnappers took over the whole place, people were still residing in their homes and managing to do business.
In completely destroyed cities in Iraq and Syria, lots of people were still living among the rubbles.

The best solution is to protest, write petitions and shout on both social and print media to force the government to do what their primary responsibility is - which is to protect life and property.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Caught Stealing In Osun, Stripped Unclad And Beaten (Photos) / Bricklayer Commits Suicide In Enugu (photo) / How Cartel Leader 'el Mayo' Zambada Was Lured To US In Elaborate Sting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.