Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,964 members, 7,963,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 03:50 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala and Naomi Campbell - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala and Naomi Campbell (433 Views)

Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) / Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala and Naomi Campbell by NOIConnect(f): 9:18am On Feb 18, 2019
Thank you @NaomiCampbell for such kind words. And thank you for all you are doing to make fashion, architecture, and technology accessible to those without access on the continent, and for being a voice for people of African origin in the industry and around the world.

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala and Naomi Campbell by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 18, 2019
Beautiful Igbo women. Anyways, Igbo women...beauty and brain are like 5 and 6.

Know that Naomi Campbell DNA came back as Igbo, as do 90% of African American who have done their DNA.

Afonja, oyah, come and kill me!

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala and Naomi Campbell by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 18, 2019
Olu20090:
Beautiful Igbo women. Anyways, Igbo women...beauty and brain are like 5 and 6.

Know that Naomi Campbell DNA came back as Igbo, as do 90% of African American who have done their DNA.

Afonja, oyah, come and kill me!

Of course she must have a Biafran blood with that height. Igbo women up until 19th century when they began to mix with neighboring tribes with short people, the average height of an Igbo woman was 5'8 and median above 5'10. They were considered one of the tallest women in the world. This is actually the main reason they dominate beauty pageant in Nigeria; it's not just about beautiful face. Height is a primary factor! Go right now to any beauty pageant, I bet 8 out of 10 of tall women there are Igbo.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala and Naomi Campbell by meobizy(f): 9:49am On Feb 18, 2019
It seems this woman was stripped of her British heritage, this one she doesn’t know her way home again.
I wonder why these older black celebrities choose to LovePeddler the African continent once they lose relevance.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Sell NNPC To Wealthy Nigerians If Elected - Atiku / HMMM!! I Don’t Repeat Clothes – Laura Ikeji Brags / I’ll Accept People’s Verdict — Tinubu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.