Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,893 members, 7,962,889 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 07:20 PM

Vote Kobojunkie For Lagos State Governor Come 2011. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote Kobojunkie For Lagos State Governor Come 2011. (2990 Views)

Poll: Who will be your choice in 2011 for Lagos state?

Kobojunkie: 48% (21 votes)
Fashola: 46% (20 votes)
Neither: 4% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

My Son Will Become The Youngest Governor Come 2019 – Said Bukola Saraki / My Son Will Become The Youngest Governor Come 2019..saraki / Who Will Swear In Nyesom Wike As Governor Come May 29 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vote Kobojunkie For Lagos State Governor Come 2011. by OAM4J: 8:39pm On Aug 25, 2010
chosen04:

KOBO HAS ''IT'' ANY DAY ANY TIME!

Sweetheart, Its my Lagos we are talking about o, not your Biafra o.

BTW, we need to start our marriage discussion soon, before the Biafra dream happen, so I can be called a Biafran by marriage  grin

Aloy+Emeka:

Do not let your hatred for Kobo becloud your sense of judgment. Do you truly believe that he can effect a change in Nigeria especially now that he is coming from the outside and is different from our usual corrupt politicians?

I dont hate Kobo and he knows it. But nobody messes around with my Lagos. Am more passionate about Lagos than Nigeria. cool  grin Eko o ni baje!
Re: Vote Kobojunkie For Lagos State Governor Come 2011. by AloyEmeka5: 8:42pm On Aug 25, 2010
Ogbeni Lanre Banjo For Ogun State. He can be trusted I tell y'all. He is a knight of St Christopher, a seasoned accountant who people trusted with their millions and also a boys scout meaning that he CANNOT lie.

He also hates OBJ and despise IBB. What other proof do you need to trust him?. Together OGD and his ugly first Jezebel must be conquered in 2011 and there will be no more assassinations in God's name. Amen.

http://againstbabangida.com/Newsroom-at-AgainstBabangida.com/qobj-is-as-corrupt-as-ibbq.html
Re: Vote Kobojunkie For Lagos State Governor Come 2011. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 25, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

What of Lanre Banjo for Ogun state?. He can be trusted.
Was lanre a governor ? No.daniel is a governor and he has performed woefully.
Re: Vote Kobojunkie For Lagos State Governor Come 2011. by favouredjb(f): 8:46pm On Aug 25, 2010
I can see aloy is really serious with this campaign for kobo,but is she/he interested?
Re: Vote Kobojunkie For Lagos State Governor Come 2011. by AloyEmeka5: 10:07pm On Aug 25, 2010
~Bluetooth:

Was lanre a governor ? No.daniel is a governor and he has performed woefully.

Ogbeni Lanre will become the governor of Ogun state come 2011. Believe it or not.
Re: Vote Kobojunkie For Lagos State Governor Come 2011. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 25, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Ogbeni Lanre will become the governor of Ogun state come 2011. Believe it or not.
It depends on the party he's coming to contest.
Re: Vote Kobojunkie For Lagos State Governor Come 2011. by AloyEmeka5: 10:20pm On Aug 25, 2010
The party of the people for the people. Lanre Banjo can be trusted.
Re: Vote Kobojunkie For Lagos State Governor Come 2011. by unipol(m): 10:38pm On Aug 25, 2010
kobo is not alround to coment on this thread, she was last seen on sartuday, i will call her on phone to come and coment before it is late because oppurtunity comes at once.
Re: Vote Kobojunkie For Lagos State Governor Come 2011. by fyneguy: 10:41pm On Aug 25, 2010
I will like to be its campaign manager
Re: Vote Kobojunkie For Lagos State Governor Come 2011. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 25, 2010
unipol:

kobo is not alround to coment on this thread, she was last seen on sartuday, i will call her on phone to come and coment before it is late because oppurtunity comes at once.
Opportunity to become a gofnor ? Abegi,to rule no be by mouth.
Re: Vote Kobojunkie For Lagos State Governor Come 2011. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 25, 2010
Una get time to waste sha!
Re: Vote Kobojunkie For Lagos State Governor Come 2011. by AloyEmeka5: 11:29pm On Aug 25, 2010
~Bluetooth:

Opportunity to become a gofnor ? Abegi,to rule no be by mouth.
Its is by how?
Re: Vote Kobojunkie For Lagos State Governor Come 2011. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 25, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Its is by how?
It takes more than noise-making to become a politician.the key is that you talk less and act more but kobo will definitely talk more and act less.
Re: Vote Kobojunkie For Lagos State Governor Come 2011. by AloyEmeka5: 11:54pm On Aug 25, 2010
~Bluetooth:

It takes more than noise-making to become a politician.the key is that you talk less and act more but kobo will definitely talk more and act less.
In the Nigeria I know, it's talk less and steal more.
Re: Vote Kobojunkie For Lagos State Governor Come 2011. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 25, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

In the Nigeria I know, it's talk less and steal more.
Then how are we sure kobo won't be worse than the present people.nigeria politics can easily turn people into what they never dreamt of or destined to be.
Re: Vote Kobojunkie For Lagos State Governor Come 2011. by DrKitaun(m): 12:25am On Aug 26, 2010
Was this thread created to ridicule 'it' ?
Re: Vote Kobojunkie For Lagos State Governor Come 2011. by AloyEmeka5: 12:34am On Aug 26, 2010
~Bluetooth:

Then how are we sure kobo won't be worse than the present people.nigeria politics can easily turn people into what they never dreamt of or destined to be.

By their fruits, we shall know them. When you read from someone that is capable of chopping bribe, you will know. You are one person I know for sure that is capable of taking bribes.
Re: Vote Kobojunkie For Lagos State Governor Come 2011. by Nobody: 12:49am On Aug 26, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

By their fruits, we shall know them. When you read from someone that is capable of chopping bribe, you will know. You are one person I know for sure that is capable of taking bribes.
What do you think will make you less corrupt than me if you get there ? How about all your campaign expenses and profit abi you wan gain ? Politics is nigeria is a serious investment
Re: Vote Kobojunkie For Lagos State Governor Come 2011. by AloyEmeka5: 1:30am On Aug 26, 2010
~Bluetooth:

What do you think will make you less corrupt than me if you get there ? How about all your campaign expenses and profit abi you wan gain ? Politics is nigeria is a serious investment

I guess I was right. You are another young crooked Nigerian potential looter.
Re: Vote Kobojunkie For Lagos State Governor Come 2011. by Nobody: 1:46am On Aug 26, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

I guess I was right. You are another young crooked Nigerian potential looter.
Just a very few of them are clean.look at the lawmakers,ministers,governors,local govt chairmen,commisioners etc and tell the saint among them.you would also break record when you get there.we know people like you.
Re: Vote Kobojunkie For Lagos State Governor Come 2011. by AloyEmeka5: 1:57am On Aug 26, 2010
~Bluetooth:

Just a very few of them are clean.look at the lawmakers,ministers,governors,local govt chairmen,commisioners etc and tell the saint among them.you would also break record when you get there.we know people like you.
So because few of them are clean, you've made up your mind to become a dirty politician in the future?. If we refuse you entry visa into Nigeria now, they will say we Nigerians are xenophobic but truly, we don't need you around my people because you will corrupt the younger generation. Stay back in America biko.
Re: Vote Kobojunkie For Lagos State Governor Come 2011. by AloyEmeka5: 6:26pm On Aug 26, 2010
Kobo gave Fashola a run for his money. 50% of Nairalanders think he is better than Fashola, that shows how popular his policies are. 50% approval rating is even more than president Obama's approval rating in America currently.
Re: Vote Kobojunkie For Lagos State Governor Come 2011. by unipol(m): 1:44pm On Aug 27, 2010
funny enough, kobo is now winning
Re: Vote Kobojunkie For Lagos State Governor Come 2011. by naso2(m): 2:01pm On Aug 27, 2010
Kobo will be so busy arguing with himself/herself for the entire term that he/she will forget to do anything meaningful
Re: Vote Kobojunkie For Lagos State Governor Come 2011. by Fhemmmy: 2:17pm On Aug 27, 2010
To be honest with you, I would vote for that babe as the governor of Lagos, cos i think she has what it takes
Re: Vote Kobojunkie For Lagos State Governor Come 2011. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 27, 2010
Fhemmmy:

To be honest with you, I would vote for that babe as the governor of Lagos, cos i think she has what it takes
na_so:

Kobo will be so busy arguing with himself/herself for the entire term that he/she will forget to do anything meaningful
Argue with commisioner,special advisers,local govt chairmen,house of assembly. . .lwkmd.i guess that is what it takes to become a governor.btw where is kobo sef ?
Re: Vote Kobojunkie For Lagos State Governor Come 2011. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 27, 2010
I like Kobo and I'll readily vote for her, but there's only one promise I need her to make. That under no circumstances would she "roll on the floor and laugh her arse off" in the course of performing her duties.
Re: Vote Kobojunkie For Lagos State Governor Come 2011. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 27, 2010
Aigbofa:

I like Kobo and I'll readily vote for her, but there's only one promise I need her to make. That under no circumstances would she "roll on the floor and laugh her arse off" in the course of performing her duties.

first order of the day for guvnor kobo - get a rotflamo compliant carpet
Re: Vote Kobojunkie For Lagos State Governor Come 2011. by AloyEmeka8: 8:22pm On Aug 27, 2010
Fhemmmy:

You are now flip flopping. Were you not in Babapupa's camp?. You just lost your egunje for 2011 from this statement. Delete it before he appears.
Re: Vote Kobojunkie For Lagos State Governor Come 2011. by ziga: 1:27am On Aug 28, 2010
Is this thread for real

She/he will spend all the 4 years of the tenure arguing with everybody. . . . ROFLMAO

Action is not by mouth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kayode Soyinka Joins Ogun Governorship Race / CMD Orders Arrest Of A Doctor In NAUTH / Anambra Approves Construction of New Govt. House, Three Arms Zone and Judiciary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.