Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,973 members, 7,936,110 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 02:23 AM

Death Toll In Kajuru Attacks Has Risen To 130 —el-rufai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Death Toll In Kajuru Attacks Has Risen To 130 —el-rufai (1720 Views)

Kaduna: Bandits Kill Two In Kajuru / FG To Reduce Petrol Price To ₦130 From ₦145 / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ugwan In Kajuru, Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Death Toll In Kajuru Attacks Has Risen To 130 —el-rufai by Gandollaar(f): 11:10am On Feb 20, 2019
Caseless:
The Christians. They have a way of reporting killings in zamfara, Niger , birnin Gwari, sokoto , katsina, borno or yobe. Most times, gunmen are called in their poor reportage.

If similar killings take place in plateau, Taraba, Benue , or southern Kaduna, fulani people are called because they have a political statement with this and can give their frontpages or banner headlines to such stories because Christians are the victims.
Caseless, politics aside, I don't totally agree with you. Who has majority shares in the major print media, Muslims?!

Having said that, news that happen up north whether entertainment, politics, religious, crime etc are usually under-reported due to the goegraphical make-up of the area and the uncooperative attitude by those involved with new reporters due to religious restrictions. So you won't blame the media for this.

Finally, the trending attitude of the typical fulani is to invade and occupy even if it means annihilating the original inhabitants. Therefore, today, people are at alert and have come to resist and meet them with equal force.
Re: Death Toll In Kajuru Attacks Has Risen To 130 —el-rufai by Nafizzey(m): 8:38pm On Feb 20, 2019
Caseless:
The "deafening" silence in the media and on many fora like this shows that the people killed are Muslims.

Christians from the religionof love have raided a Muslim community and killed everything living there - it's not reported or underreported.

Even that useless professor called Chidi Odinkalu would not allow the governor to announce the tragedy before dispelling him out of hate for Islam and muslims. That's how his people behave everywhere.

They supported Ortom for the state sponsored mass burial of slain people in Benue, he can call any figure of casualties he likes and the media would take it as it is. But a certain el-Rufai shouldn't say a word when his people are killed because they're Muslims.

The same way they made us believe muslims were the problem in plateau until the killing of General alkali lef us to discover that pond.

They're the most heartless people you can find anywhere. They claim to be Christians , but very deadly and dangerous.

They lost their condemnation voice since this incident happened.
God bless you brother for saying as it is. The media is very much control by the non Muslims.
Re: Death Toll In Kajuru Attacks Has Risen To 130 —el-rufai by adadike(f): 8:53pm On Feb 20, 2019
Caseless:
The "deafening" silence in the media and on many fora like this shows that the people killed are Muslims.

Christians from the religionof love have raided a Muslim community and killed everything living there - it's not reported or underreported.

Even that useless professor called Chidi Odinkalu would not allow the governor to announce the tragedy before dispelling him out of hate for Islam and muslims. That's how his people behave everywhere.

They supported Ortom for the state sponsored mass burial of slain people in Benue, he can call any figure of casualties he likes and the media would take it as it is. But a certain el-Rufai shouldn't say a word when his people are killed because they're Muslims.

The same way they made us believe muslims were the problem in plateau until the killing of General alkali lef us to discover that pond.

They're the most heartless people you can find anywhere. They claim to be Christians , but very deadly and dangerous.

They lost their condemnation voice since this incident happened.
ask hell Rufai to pay off the killers or is it only Fulani terrorists that should be paid for killing christians.
Re: Death Toll In Kajuru Attacks Has Risen To 130 —el-rufai by Caseless: 7:05am On Feb 21, 2019
Gandollaar:
Caseless, politics aside, I don't totally agree with you. Who has majority shares in the major print media, Muslims?!

Having said that, news that happen up north whether entertainment, politics, religious, crime etc are usually under-reported due to the goegraphical make-up of the area and the uncooperative attitude by those involved with new reporters due to religious restrictions. So you won't blame the media for this.

Finally, the trending attitude of the typical fulani is to invade and occupy even if it means annihilating the original inhabitants. Therefore, today, people are at alert and have come to resist and meet them with equal force.

most things we read on newspapers or television do not have the approval of the victims before they are talked about or shown to the world. Attitude is not the issue here. Aljazeera did their investigation and came out with a casualty figure agreeing with that of the governor.

BBC , CNN, Reuters, DW tv all write stories from the north without such complaint. Nigerian journalists or the news outlets are hypocritical and bias in their reportage.

Even on this forum, imagine if Christians were the victims of the attack, lalasticlala and mynd would have pushed it to the frontpage since just create the impression that muslims are violent and it fits into the narrative of Christians are always the victims.
Re: Death Toll In Kajuru Attacks Has Risen To 130 —el-rufai by Caseless: 7:06am On Feb 21, 2019
Nafizzey:
God bless you brother for saying as it is. The media is very much control by the non Muslims.
yes. They're bias and bunch of hypocrites.
Re: Death Toll In Kajuru Attacks Has Risen To 130 —el-rufai by Gandollaar(f): 7:19am On Feb 21, 2019
Caseless:
most things we read on newspapers or television do not have the approval of the victims before they are talked about or shown to the world. Attitude is not the issue here. Aljazeera did their investigation and came out with a casualty figure agreeing with that of the governor.

BBC , CNN, Reuters, DW tv all write stories from the north without such complaint. Nigerian journalists or the news outlets are hypocritical and bias in their reportage.

Even on this forum, imagine if Christians were the victims of the attack, lalasticlala and mynd would have pushed it to the frontpage since just create the impression that muslims are violent and it fits into the narrative of Christians are always the victims.
Show me proof of aljazeera's reportage on the incident. Nobody is stigmatizing Muslims but the Muslims themselves.

Not all Muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslims.

Are you not seeing what Islamic fundamentalism has done to the world? I mean the world over! Are you not seeing the destructions, killings and backwardness?

Your point of the media stigmatizing Muslims falls short of any rational thinking because the results are there for you to see and it swells every minute

On my street, a particular house rejected the employment of a security guard because he's a Muslim, I condenmed the act but Oboy, you guys live the scared populace no choice.
Re: Death Toll In Kajuru Attacks Has Risen To 130 —el-rufai by Caseless: 10:38am On Feb 21, 2019
Gandollaar:
Show me proof of aljazeera's reportage on the incident. Nobody is stigmatizing Muslims but the Muslims themselves.

Not all Muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslims.

Are you not seeing what Islamic fundamentalism has done to the world? I mean the world over! Are you not seeing the destructions, killings and backwardness?

Your point of the media stigmatizing Muslims falls short of any rational thinking because the results are there for you to see and it swells every minute

On my street, a particular house rejected the employment of a security guard because he's a Muslim, I condenmed the act but Oboy, you guys live the scared populace no choice.

Now you're coming out and I'm happy I brought you out of your shell of hate and hypocrisy.

This is the link from aljazeera https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/02/religious-unrest-key-concern-run-up-nigeria-election-190218134554543.html

aljazeera investigation on kajuru killings

[Death toll in last week's Nigeria attack doubles to 130] is good,have a look at it! https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2019/02/death-toll-week-nigeria-attack-doubles-130-190219193655675.html

You hate Islam or not, it doesn't change anything. If it's for hate, the religion wouldn't have gotten here.

Again, like I told one cretin up there, even though you guys don't read, yoshouldu take your time out to look your "fake assumptions" up on Google. Christians or Christianity has killed and destroyed more in history of humanity.

I know you're born in early 2000s, so you have little knowledge of history. You'll only know September 11 2001 and subsequent attempts to demonize Islam is what you know.

I don't think, if you put all the figures of people killed by muslim terrorists, you'll have up to 400k people. That's looking at it from western campaign to demonize Islam started.

If persons are killed by a gunwielding Christian, he's called a gunman. If a Muslim does that, he's a terrorist. The definition of terrorism is reserved for the muslims.

There are terrorists in every religion. Maybe Hitler, Mussolini, Koni, etc, are all muslims too.
Re: Death Toll In Kajuru Attacks Has Risen To 130 —el-rufai by Gandollaar(f): 10:55am On Feb 21, 2019
Caseless:

Now you're coming out and I'm happy I brought you out of your shell of hate and hypocrisy.

This is the link from aljazeera https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/02/religious-unrest-key-concern-run-up-nigeria-election-190218134554543.html

aljazeera investigation on kajuru killings

[Death toll in last week's Nigeria attack doubles to 130] is good,have a look at it! https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2019/02/death-toll-week-nigeria-attack-doubles-130-190219193655675.html

You hate Islam or not, it doesn't change anything. If it's for hate, the religion wouldn't have gotten here.

Again, like I told one cretin up there, even though you guys don't read, yoshouldu take your time out to look your "fake assumptions" up on Google. Christians or Christianity has killed and destroyed more in history of humanity.

I know you're born in early 2000s, so you have little knowledge of history. You'll only know September 11 2001 and subsequent attempts to demonize Islam is what you know.

I don't think, if you put all the figures of people killed by muslim terrorists, you'll have up to 400k people. That's looking at it from western campaign to demonize Islam started.

If persons are killed by a gunwielding Christian, he's called a gunman. If a Muslim does that, he's a terrorist. The definition of terrorism is reserved for the muslims.

There are terrorists in every religion. Maybe Hitler, Mussolini, Koni, etc, are all muslims too.
Your long argument doesn't change a thing. I don't hate Muslims. I only hate those detonating bombs and dragging Nigeria backwards.

(1) (2) (Reply)

[video] “buhari Must Resign Immediately” – Sheikh Ahmed Gumi / Obiano Crowned The New Aare Amu Ogun Of Ado Ekiti / See The New Female Top Trending Online...Over 5 Million Views And Reviews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.