Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,013 members, 7,936,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 09:31 AM

Why Rescheduled Elections May Not Hold - IPOB Leader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Rescheduled Elections May Not Hold - IPOB Leader (339 Views)

By-Elections, Rerun Elections May Hold Feb 1 - INEC / Elections May Not Hold In Several North-West States Over Insecurity, Govs To PMB / Why Elections May Not Hold In Some Areas —INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Rescheduled Elections May Not Hold - IPOB Leader by vegafbs: 12:02pm On Feb 21, 2019
http://nextedition.com.ng/2019/02/21/rescheduled-elections-may-not-hold-ipob-leader/

The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu has said the postponed presidential election for Saturday may not hold.

The IPOB Leader said this on Wednesday night in a live broadcast.

Describing the election as ‘sham’, Kanu said Saturday polls may not hold because ‘Jubril of Sudan’ will be chased out of Nigeria.

Kanu lamenting about killings of Igbos spearheaded by some South East governors, further revealed that he is coming back to Nigeria soon.

He said: “There’s no government in the world that doesn’t know about IPOB and fortunately I met most of them, we don’t publish all on social media.

“All these saboteurs you see online don’t exist. Check their profile and you’ll understand they’re fake. Just ignore them.

“I’m coming to Nigeria, in power and glory. I’m coming fully prepared, whatever Nigerian government wants, we will do it there.

“We called for boycott of the Zoo. Nigeria was vibrating, we called it off they ran astray. That’s how powerful IPOB is.

READ ALSO: Come Out and Vote on Saturday, Atiku Urges Nigerians

“No amount of intimidation, arrest, killings will stop us from marching.
“I’m not sure that their Sham election will hold on Saturday 23rd Feb; because Jubril will be chased back to Sudan, then you will know that Buhari is dead.

“There is no way Jubril can survive an election in this zoo.”

Further lamenting on Killings of IPOB members, Kanu called out Governor Willie Obiano of Anambra state, blaming him for orchestrating the genocide.

“As I am speaking now, IPOB members are being parked and taken to DSS custody in Abuja, masterminded by Obiano and others.

“Now that Obiano, Okezie Ikpeazu and other Igbo governors are hunting down and killing IPOB members, everyone is keeping quite.

But any day we decide to retaliate, everyone will start talking rubbish.”

Re: Why Rescheduled Elections May Not Hold - IPOB Leader by DaniDani(m): 12:12pm On Feb 21, 2019
Let this confused Albino not die because of Okezie. The passion of hate he has against Okezie can be channelled into achieving his illusion eutopia Biafra.
Re: Why Rescheduled Elections May Not Hold - IPOB Leader by BuhariAdvocate: 12:47pm On Feb 21, 2019
angry coward .
Re: Why Rescheduled Elections May Not Hold - IPOB Leader by Skyfornia(m): 2:14pm On Feb 21, 2019
Kanu is stronger than Buhari and all fulani herdsmen. Argue with yourself..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

VP Osinbajo I Have Not Resigned - Video / NYSC Corpers Have Not Arrive Here In Anambra / Watch Auwal Musa A Northerner Speaking Indirectly About Buhari On Channelstv Li

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.