Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,796 members, 7,962,607 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 01:34 PM

VIDEO: Teni Experience Huge Success At Live In London Tour - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / VIDEO: Teni Experience Huge Success At Live In London Tour (343 Views)

Couple Caught Having Sex On The Street In London Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (Pix) / Kcee Shares Photos Of Unclad Couple Riding Their Bikes In London / Nigerian Lady Weds Her Best Friend In A Simple Wedding In London. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Teni Experience Huge Success At Live In London Tour by kunlejohnson234: 11:55pm On Feb 26, 2019
Nigerian most promising music singer and Soundcity 2019 Next Rated Act, Teni Makanaki, experienced huge success at London Leg of her UK Tour “Teni Live” last night in London at Club Aquarium.

On the 15th of February, the tour kicked off in Birmingham after which Teni performed at the Viva Nightclub in Manchester on the 16th of February and moved on to Club Aquarium yesterday, 24th to entertain her energized fans who were pumped up to see the Makanaki Queen. Among these fans was also Mavin Record CEO, Don Jazzy and label Artiste, Tega who came to show their support for the award-winning star.

The London Tour organised by Smade Events will be coming to an end with Teni performing on the 27th of February at Pryzm Nightclub, Portsmouth.

Meanwhile, media shots show the talented singer enjoying her craft while she does what she knows how to do best, entertain her fans with good music.

Watch video of her performance here: http://casfetaudsm.org/63104//ZVQ56/sc=1&sc=1&l=1&ppy=4720575&i=4720575

Re: VIDEO: Teni Experience Huge Success At Live In London Tour by paddyofboss(m): 12:02am On Feb 27, 2019
Y is it in romance section dummy?

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Make Your Relationship Magically Romantic / 4 Reasons Why Being Single Is A Great Idea / Happy Birthday To ME And My Mom,happy Anniversary To My Parents.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.