Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,651 members, 7,962,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 11:19 PM

Lol Funke!!! Nigerians’ Reactions To This Lady’s Post Will Amaze You - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lol Funke!!! Nigerians’ Reactions To This Lady’s Post Will Amaze You (3949 Views)

Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors / Nigerians' Reactions To Linda Ikeji's Child Delivery (Meme Collection) / Stella Damasus Weighs In On Nigerians Reactions To Super Eagle's Lose And Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol Funke!!! Nigerians’ Reactions To This Lady’s Post Will Amaze You by Naijahitz: 8:43am On Feb 28, 2019
Many Nigerians gave thousands of retweets after a lady on twitter explains why her husband can never be snatched by Nigerian women.

Recently one Nigerian lady identified as @Mz_okikiola went on social medium to explain why her husband can not be taken away from her by any Nigerian woman no matter how smart the woman can be.

according to her post “You can only snatch my man by using Juju or may be I free him for you. If you feel you can snatch him by S*x, you fail cause emi gan mo n do yati”.
see her twitt :

Re: Lol Funke!!! Nigerians’ Reactions To This Lady’s Post Will Amaze You by SamuelLoch: 8:52am On Feb 28, 2019
Lol grin
Something is wrong with this one.

1 Like

Re: Lol Funke!!! Nigerians’ Reactions To This Lady’s Post Will Amaze You by BoboKush(m): 9:09am On Feb 28, 2019
cheesy
Re: Lol Funke!!! Nigerians’ Reactions To This Lady’s Post Will Amaze You by okwabayi(m): 9:38am On Feb 28, 2019
What’s the punchline?
Not everyone on Earth speaks Yoruba.
I hope someone told her.
Re: Lol Funke!!! Nigerians’ Reactions To This Lady’s Post Will Amaze You by anochuko01(m): 10:14am On Feb 28, 2019
omo ale jatijati grin

1 Like

Re: Lol Funke!!! Nigerians’ Reactions To This Lady’s Post Will Amaze You by springtech(m): 10:21am On Feb 28, 2019
Nigerians can be "savage and epic " in their response sha:
These got me:
ceo domino republic
Balogun dodo ndawa
Dominati

������������

1 Like

Re: Lol Funke!!! Nigerians’ Reactions To This Lady’s Post Will Amaze You by ewizard1: 10:28am On Feb 28, 2019
The comments are hilarious.
"Dodondawa" killed me. grin

1 Like

Re: Lol Funke!!! Nigerians’ Reactions To This Lady’s Post Will Amaze You by Afflalo(m): 10:52am On Feb 28, 2019
SHE SAYING THAT SEX IS HER TALENT
Re: Lol Funke!!! Nigerians’ Reactions To This Lady’s Post Will Amaze You by BanevsJoker(m): 12:25pm On Feb 28, 2019
springtech:
Nigerians can be "salvage and epic " in their response sha:
These got me:
ceo domino republic
Balogun dodo ndawa
Dominati

������������
Savage. Salvage means to save, recover, resolve etc.

1 Like

Re: Lol Funke!!! Nigerians’ Reactions To This Lady’s Post Will Amaze You by joseo: 12:31pm On Feb 28, 2019
Most ppl in this generation are sex driven

1 Like

Re: Lol Funke!!! Nigerians’ Reactions To This Lady’s Post Will Amaze You by springtech(m): 12:33pm On Feb 28, 2019
BanevsJoker:

Savage. Salvage means to save, recover, resolve etc.

Yea thanks.
Na slip of finger.
Re: Lol Funke!!! Nigerians’ Reactions To This Lady’s Post Will Amaze You by earthsync(f): 12:46pm On Feb 28, 2019
Pls I didn't get the last four words?
Re: Lol Funke!!! Nigerians’ Reactions To This Lady’s Post Will Amaze You by Khd95(m): 1:09pm On Feb 28, 2019
to all the people that doesn't understand Yoruba,i sympathise with you grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Lol Funke!!! Nigerians’ Reactions To This Lady’s Post Will Amaze You by falcon01: 2:43pm On Feb 28, 2019
oshey dodorido republic
Re: Lol Funke!!! Nigerians’ Reactions To This Lady’s Post Will Amaze You by horlahwaley(m): 3:03pm On Feb 28, 2019
oshey, aburo Donald trump
Re: Lol Funke!!! Nigerians’ Reactions To This Lady’s Post Will Amaze You by Ayobami7(m): 3:07pm On Feb 28, 2019
lol
Re: Lol Funke!!! Nigerians’ Reactions To This Lady’s Post Will Amaze You by sparog(m): 3:14pm On Feb 28, 2019
Saw this on Twitter and couldn't help but laugh out loud. She is just kidding herself, no matter how good u are in bed to your man, he can still be snatched by another woman cos pussi don't taste d same, he can meet someone with sweeter kpekus and he'll port
grin
Re: Lol Funke!!! Nigerians’ Reactions To This Lady’s Post Will Amaze You by Rextizzle(m): 4:36pm On Feb 28, 2019
Foolish little girls in this country are on the rise

1 Like

Re: Lol Funke!!! Nigerians’ Reactions To This Lady’s Post Will Amaze You by IjebuWarrior: 5:12pm On Feb 28, 2019
angry

(1) (Reply)

Actress Monica Friday Goes After Zubby Michael For Calling Out AMVCA / Apart From "Don't Spoil My Bra, I'll Remove It Myself." Which Other Motivationa / Is This British Headline Of Prince Charles And DMX Racist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.