Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,978 members, 7,936,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 05:30 AM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (206337 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by MrTroll(m): 7:15pm On Sep 08, 2013
striktlymi:

Lol!!!

I meant I don't take bear.
er...me too. That would be disastrous now don't you think? cheesy

Reyginus: God for you wink

Satan for Alfa Seltzer
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ajibam: 7:16pm On Sep 08, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Abi...not easy to moderate this place at all. sad

Where Ajibam BTW?

It's been a while o.

I went for a conference jawe...I came back yesterday,,
How u?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ajibam: 7:19pm On Sep 08, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: Rule 18. Don't spam the forum by posting the same content many times.

https://www.nairaland.com/1430773/he-alive
https://www.nairaland.com/1430772/he-alive
https://www.nairaland.com/1430771/he-alive

Has Ajibam been banned?

Lol..it Was network..I corrected it when I saw it

Are you happy with the content??don't be wary with it..stand in Awe as you see the true God been manifested
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 08, 2013
Mr Troll: er...me too. That would be disastrous now don't you think? cheesy

No wonder my 'system' doesn't agree with it....I can't even spell the damn thing correctly.

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:51pm On Sep 08, 2013
Ajibam:

Lol..it Was network..I corrected it when I saw it

Are you happy with the content??don't be wary with it..stand in Awe as you see the true God been manifested

I hope the mods be as lenient when my own "network" starts disobeying rules.

How can I stand in awe of copy and paste? Are you allergic to originality?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by truthislight: 7:56pm On Sep 08, 2013
striktlymi:

No wonder my 'system' doesn't agree with it....I can't even spell the damn thing correctly.

lol. grin @ "Bear". Guy, how you been take wan drink am naw ? No wonder !

You have been doing the impossible ? The thing fit even drink you sef. grin

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ajibam: 7:57pm On Sep 08, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

I hope the mods be as lenient when my own "network" starts disobeying rules.

How can I stand in awe of copy and paste? Are you allergic to originality?

Lol..I see
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 08, 2013
italo:

There are certain people, filled with pride, who see apologizing as committing suicide.

It just hurts me when they are "Christians."

Doesnt hurt you when they are atheists abi?

That is what you expect from heathens eh?

Bigot
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 08, 2013
truthislight:

lol. grin @ "Bear". Guy, how you been take wan drink am naw ? No wonder !

You have been doing the impossible ? The thing fit even drink you sef. grin

Lol!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Tgirl4real(f): 8:55pm On Sep 08, 2013
Ajibam:

I went for a conference jawe...I came back yesterday,,
How u?

kool.

Good to have u back.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ajibam: 9:09pm On Sep 08, 2013
Tgirl4real:

kool.

Good to have u back.
Thanks sister

Wish You a scintillating Week
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by italo: 9:15pm On Sep 08, 2013
Logicboy03:

Doesnt hurt you when they are atheists abi?

That is what you expect from heathens eh?

Bigot

When a Christian does such, he/she paints a bad/wrong picture of my faith. When an Atheist does any evil thing, why should I be surprised or hurt?

2 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Seun(m): 9:25pm On Sep 08, 2013
okeyxyz: Can someone please ask @seun to separate notifications on the posts of people I am following from notifications of threads I'd personally participated in. These are my reasons:

1- It renders the following link redundant

2- It is annoying having to go through notifications and trying to sort-out what threads I'd actually participated in from threads I did not, yet they are included in my participations. I don't want this. This is why there is a separate link(following) just in case I'm in the mood to find out what other people(that I'm following) are gisting about. A notification space for my activities should be for my activities only.

3- It creates False alerts when I am looking forward to engage in threads I'd participated in, yet it keeps alerting me when unrelated and uninteresting threads by other people(that I may be following) are busy. I want my alerts to be for my activities, not for other peoples activities(again this is what the following link is for).
If you don't want to view the activities of people you're following, then why are you following them? You should only follow people you want to follow! However, there is a way to get rid of threads that were added to your list of followed topics. Just click "Clear Unviewed Topics".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Mynd44: 12:47am On Sep 09, 2013
Ishilove:
Yelso. He is the 'Abacha' of the Lit section grin
That will make you what?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by mcfynest(m): 6:28am On Sep 09, 2013
pls can someone tell seun to look into this line issue on nairaland....i use ucbrowser and it is realy giving me issues cos i am not enjoying the browsing experience on nairaland.....i sent him a mail but he never rply....
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Mynd44: 7:37am On Sep 09, 2013
mcfynest: pls can someone tell seun to look into this line issue on nairaland....i use ucbrowser and it is realy giving me issues cos i am not enjoying the browsing experience on nairaland.....i sent him a mail but he never rply....
the issues is being addressed sir
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 8:51am On Sep 09, 2013
Mynd_44:
That will make you what?
Mariam...? undecided
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Mynd44: 8:52am On Sep 09, 2013
Ishilove:
Mariam...? undecided
I can see you have also been drinking
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 9:25am On Sep 09, 2013
Mynd_44:
I can see you have also been drinking
Yes. Water tongue
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Seun(m): 10:32am On Sep 09, 2013
mcfynest: pls can someone tell seun to look into this line issue on nairaland....i use ucbrowser and it is realy giving me issues cos i am not enjoying the browsing experience on nairaland.....i sent him a mail but he never rply....
Please let me know which phone you're browsing with and which network you were using when you saw the lines. Please also upload screenshots from your phone so I can see the lines.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by mcfynest(m): 8:48am On Sep 10, 2013
Seun: Please let me know which phone you're browsing with and which network you were using when you saw the lines. Please also upload screenshots from your phone so I can see the lines.

seems the issue is been resolved... i just logged in now and its working perfectly
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Stegomiah: 2:01pm On Sep 10, 2013
Seriously the mods need to give an explanation as to why a thread created at 9.29am today will make front page before the one i created yesterday. Here is a link to my thread- 'https://www.nairaland.com/1432172/pastor-kumuyi-does-not-recognize' and the one on front page https://www.nairaland.com/1433012/pastor-kumuyi-disowns-prophetess-claimed#18017600.

I seriously demand an explanation?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Mynd44: 2:06pm On Sep 10, 2013
Stegomiah: Seriously the mods need to give an explanation as to why a thread created at 9.29am today will make front page before the one i created yesterday. Here is a link to my thread- 'https://www.nairaland.com/1432172/pastor-kumuyi-does-not-recognize' and the one on front page https://www.nairaland.com/1433012/pastor-kumuyi-disowns-prophetess-claimed#18017600.

Sorry, no vex. But demanding for an explanation?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 10, 2013
Stegomiah: Seriously the mods need to give an explanation as to why a thread created at 9.29am today will make front page before the one i created yesterday. Here is a link to my thread- 'https://www.nairaland.com/1432172/pastor-kumuyi-does-not-recognize' and the one on front page https://www.nairaland.com/1433012/pastor-kumuyi-disowns-prophetess-claimed#18017600.

Is this a joke or what?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Mynd44: 2:09pm On Sep 10, 2013
Reyginus: Is this a joke or what?
It has to be a joke
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ajibam: 2:12pm On Sep 10, 2013

Bro!
Is not our job here to put thread on the front page

Secondly..we should have locked the one on fp Now and linked your Own to it..but I Didn't see it before they chose It..my apologies sir..it Won't happen Again,,
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ajibam: 2:13pm On Sep 10, 2013
Mynd_44:
It has to be a joke

Lol..is not oooo...serious Gobe..fp is a must
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:24pm On Sep 10, 2013

Welcome to the new set of incompetence known as NL religious section moderation.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 10, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Welcome to the new set of incompetence known as NL religious section moderation.
And your point is?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Mynd44: 2:44pm On Sep 10, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

This is the disadvantage of everyone having access to the internet

3 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ajibam: 2:55pm On Sep 10, 2013
Mynd_44:
This is the disadvantage of everyone having access to the internet

lol..
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Stegomiah: 3:05pm On Sep 10, 2013
Ajibam:

Bro!
Is not our job here to put thread on the front page

Secondly..we should have locked the one on fp Now and linked your Own to it..but I Didn't see it before they chose It..my apologies sir..it Won't happen Again,,

Its not your job to put on the front page, but it is your job to suggest/recommend to the supermod, cos that's part of your job being a mod, and that's why we have a link for threads worth gracing front page, so bro, you are found wanting afterall you locked some similar threads and posted a link to the first thread cos that's the way it should be done. That was why i was surprised to see a different thread on the front page and the more reason i demanded an explanation, anywae apologies accepted!
Btw, i am not a male, ama female, although, that's not your fault, cos i did not indicate that on my profile

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (296)

The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.