Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,584 members, 7,961,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 05:18 PM

Bank Account For Student In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bank Account For Student In Nigeria (235 Views)

Meet The Biggest Male Student In ESUT (Photos) / Lecturer Caught In A Hotel With His Student In Cross River State (photos/video) / Mary Folafoluwa Oginni, Best Student In WAEC Who Left Nigeria Due To ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bank Account For Student In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:44am On Mar 07, 2019
Hi Guys, Howdy. Today I Will Be Talking About Best Nigerian Bank For Student This 2019.

Am Sure You Where Roaming The Internet on "how to open student bank account in Nigeria", "best bank for student", how to open a bank account online, and you landed on my page here.

Now Adays Young Boys And Girls Needs A Bank Account For One Purpose Or Another But They Don't Know Exactly Which One To Go For. I Mean They Don't Know The Particular One To Choose For Themselves That Won't Cost Them Much Money.

Are You An Olevel Older? Student? Undergraduate? And Looking Forward To Create A Student Bank Account And You Don't Know Which One To Opt In For Don't Worry Golden Updates Got You Covered.

Today I Will Be Making A List Of Some Bank With Cool Student Account Features And Benefits.

But First What Are The Things You Need To Create A Bank Account.

1) Passport: You Need Two Copies Of Passport Photograph Or A Copy In My Case I Used A Copy But Some Banks Requires Two Passport Photograph.

2) ID (Photo ID): You Will Need Your School Admission Letter, School ID Card, Department ID. Anyone From This List Is Acceptable As For Me I Prefer The School ID Card For Easy Verified.

Continue reading here.. ....https://goldenupdatess..com/2019/03/best-bank-for-students-in-nigeria.html

(1) (Reply)

ABUAD Cut Off Mark (departmental) Cut Off Point 2019/20 / Masters Study Budget Inquiry / Usefulness Of Accounting Standard In Preparation Of Financial State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.