Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,133 members, 7,936,521 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 03:15 PM

Check Out Adekunle God's Reply To His Wife,simi,after She Referred To Him As Bro - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out Adekunle God's Reply To His Wife,simi,after She Referred To Him As Bro (6256 Views)

Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night / Zoro With Adekunle Gold And His Wife, Simi (Photos) / Adekunle Gold Celebrates His Wife, Simi's 31st Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Adekunle God's Reply To His Wife,simi,after She Referred To Him As Bro by realmedia(f): 10:20am On Mar 07, 2019
Check out Adekunle God's reply to his wife, Simi, after she referred to him as ''Bro''

Newly weds, Adekunle Gold and Simi, had this cheeky conversation on twitter yesterday after a Manchester United match.

via https://onecornergizt..com/2019/03/check-out-adekunle-gods-reply-to-his.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Check Out Adekunle God's Reply To His Wife,simi,after She Referred To Him As Bro by CANDYDADDY(m): 10:21am On Mar 07, 2019
kiss

So these one wont know what hardship, suffering, skyrocketing price in goods,premature death caused by starving... mean in Nigeria due to the Next Level angry

1 Like

Re: Check Out Adekunle God's Reply To His Wife,simi,after She Referred To Him As Bro by Baddiezz(f): 10:22am On Mar 07, 2019
Lol

1 Like

Re: Check Out Adekunle God's Reply To His Wife,simi,after She Referred To Him As Bro by ShawttySoFyne(f): 10:26am On Mar 07, 2019
For those that don't understand his reply it means "who is your brother?"

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out Adekunle God's Reply To His Wife,simi,after She Referred To Him As Bro by Tallesty1(m): 10:52am On Mar 07, 2019
ShawttySoFyne:
Family-Zoning grin

9 Likes

Re: Check Out Adekunle God's Reply To His Wife,simi,after She Referred To Him As Bro by LisaAnne(f): 11:22am On Mar 07, 2019
ShawttySoFyne:
you're the real MVP.

8 Likes

Re: Check Out Adekunle God's Reply To His Wife,simi,after She Referred To Him As Bro by KelvinCX(m): 11:28am On Mar 07, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out Adekunle God's Reply To His Wife,simi,after She Referred To Him As Bro by Cyoung4real(m): 12:23pm On Mar 07, 2019
Baba be like "na only me my mama born,oo I no be your brother. Ma lo bro zone mi grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out Adekunle God's Reply To His Wife,simi,after She Referred To Him As Bro by youngberry001(m): 12:35pm On Mar 07, 2019
Mtcheeeew boring reply undecided
Re: Check Out Adekunle God's Reply To His Wife,simi,after She Referred To Him As Bro by Jessyjack(f): 12:38pm On Mar 07, 2019
����.... exactly same way my husband replies me when we're discussing and I tell him "my brother the thing tire me o"....

7 Likes

Re: Check Out Adekunle God's Reply To His Wife,simi,after She Referred To Him As Bro by Speedyconnect15: 12:38pm On Mar 07, 2019
Kedu ka o si gbasaram kita?
Re: Check Out Adekunle God's Reply To His Wife,simi,after She Referred To Him As Bro by ictjobber: 12:48pm On Mar 07, 2019
Hilarious.....

See my signature
Re: Check Out Adekunle God's Reply To His Wife,simi,after She Referred To Him As Bro by Hisduchess(f): 1:32pm On Mar 07, 2019
ShawttySoFyne:

you are a sweetheart. thanks for helping my kinda people

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Adekunle God's Reply To His Wife,simi,after She Referred To Him As Bro by Prolificdeman: 2:02pm On Mar 07, 2019
Lolxx
But My popsy calls Mumsy "my sis"

Re: Check Out Adekunle God's Reply To His Wife,simi,after She Referred To Him As Bro by LisaAnne(f): 2:56pm On Mar 07, 2019
Jessyjack:
����.... exactly same way my husband replies me when we're discussing and I tell him "my brother the thing tire me o"....
Looool

1 Like

Re: Check Out Adekunle God's Reply To His Wife,simi,after She Referred To Him As Bro by anochuko01(m): 3:05pm On Mar 07, 2019
My mom calls me bro...and its always
Re: Check Out Adekunle God's Reply To His Wife,simi,after She Referred To Him As Bro by femi4: 4:05pm On Mar 07, 2019
ShawttySoFyne:
happy byday short one
Re: Check Out Adekunle God's Reply To His Wife,simi,after She Referred To Him As Bro by femi4: 4:06pm On Mar 07, 2019
Jessyjack:
you want to brother zone him na
Re: Check Out Adekunle God's Reply To His Wife,simi,after She Referred To Him As Bro by DeSepiero(m): 4:37pm On Mar 07, 2019
Grand194:

I call mine aunty.... grin
Healthy birds for sale bulk or retail...
Call 070..33..8488..65

Looks like APGA campaign logo!
Re: Check Out Adekunle God's Reply To His Wife,simi,after She Referred To Him As Bro by Dacronym(m): 5:03pm On Mar 07, 2019
CANDYDADDY:
kiss

So these one wont know what hardship, suffering, skyrocketing price in goods,premature death caused by starving... mean in Nigeria due to the Next Level angry
My Brother You Can Read Mind Oh
I was Just Thinking of how there Post reflected that

Anyways NLers Check out my Siggy
Quality Customised Soccer Jerseys For Sale. 10k only Per Jersey
Re: Check Out Adekunle God's Reply To His Wife,simi,after She Referred To Him As Bro by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:58pm On Mar 07, 2019
Lol, I just love these two. grin
Wa "ta ni bro e"
Re: Check Out Adekunle God's Reply To His Wife,simi,after She Referred To Him As Bro by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:01pm On Mar 07, 2019
Jessyjack:
lol grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out Adekunle God's Reply To His Wife,simi,after She Referred To Him As Bro by Prolificdeman: 6:15pm On Mar 07, 2019
[quote author=Grand194 post=76434691]

I call mine aunty.... grin
Healthy birds for sale bulk or retail...
Call 070..33..8488..65

Lolxxx
Re: Check Out Adekunle God's Reply To His Wife,simi,after She Referred To Him As Bro by MobileGees: 6:30pm On Mar 07, 2019
Same stuff happened to me recently, a girl I've trying to woo for long decided to call me "brother", I instantly rejected it telling her "who's your brother? I will fvck you ooo, Me I will fvck you seriously" I stressed the "seriously" to let her know I mean business

1 Like

Re: Check Out Adekunle God's Reply To His Wife,simi,after She Referred To Him As Bro by galadima77(m): 7:43pm On Mar 07, 2019
ShawttySoFyne:

HBD jor!! e no easy...
Re: Check Out Adekunle God's Reply To His Wife,simi,after She Referred To Him As Bro by tracyberry(f): 7:45pm On Mar 07, 2019
realmedia:
Check out Adekunle God's reply to his wife, Simi, after she referred to him as ''Bro''

Newly weds, Adekunle Gold and Simi, had this cheeky conversation on twitter yesterday after a Manchester United match.

via https://onecornergizt..com/2019/03/check-out-adekunle-gods-reply-to-his.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

And this made fp
Tell me something, how is this relevant at all?
It's a normal circumstances seen in relationships in life so what's special about his reply that made you create a thread? Smh
Re: Check Out Adekunle God's Reply To His Wife,simi,after She Referred To Him As Bro by iceboy4752(m): 7:50pm On Mar 07, 2019
Which one is "Adekunle God" again?
Abi you're talking about the God a man named Adekunle serves?
Re: Check Out Adekunle God's Reply To His Wife,simi,after She Referred To Him As Bro by BecaciaBarbie(f): 7:50pm On Mar 07, 2019
Jessyjack:
Hahaha how can you even say this to your hubby? grin grin trust your hubby would be wondering who exactly the brother is grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out Adekunle God's Reply To His Wife,simi,after She Referred To Him As Bro by LisaAnne(f): 9:41pm On Mar 07, 2019
iceboy4752:
Which one is "Adekunle God" again?
Abi you're talking about the God a man named Adekunle serves?
bloggers and typo
Re: Check Out Adekunle God's Reply To His Wife,simi,after She Referred To Him As Bro by Jessyjack(f): 10:57pm On Mar 07, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:

Hahaha how can you even say this to your hubby? grin grin trust your hubby would be wondering who exactly the brother is grin

hahah ��....

1 Like

Re: Check Out Adekunle God's Reply To His Wife,simi,after She Referred To Him As Bro by Jessyjack(f): 10:58pm On Mar 07, 2019
femi4:
you want to brother zone him na

hahah hahah.... he is my brother as well as my husband na....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady With A Massive Backside Becomes A "Tourist" Attraction For Men (Photos) / Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In Hot, Fierce New Photos / See How A Nigerian Guy Disgraced A Lady Who Asked 4 10k After Sex(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.