Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,694 members, 7,962,235 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 07:01 AM

The Largest Website For Students Worldwide - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Largest Website For Students Worldwide (543 Views)

See The Five Largest Universities In Nigeria / 2014 Creative Shock Business Case Competition For Students Worldwide. / Network With Fellow African Students, Worldwide! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Largest Website For Students Worldwide by mahogany28: 6:02pm On Sep 01, 2010
Hello house, tot id share sumtin nice with all my students in the house.

You can meet other students on this forum. Its the biggest student forum ever.100% FREE to Join and you can give advice and talk about life, Romance, school,money,jobs,house hunting, etc, Basically,its supposed to be a Mini World for students. I Love it, !

Visit http://universitycube.com/
Re: The Largest Website For Students Worldwide by mahogany28: 6:12pm On Sep 01, 2010
i especially love that they have their own live radio that you can groove to.me and my girls were bored sunday evening, and see 3 girls grooving to their beats.lmao! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Kwasu / Pls Guyz I Need Ur Asstnc Wit Alacrity., / Kwara Poly Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.