Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,030 members, 7,963,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 10:26 AM

Nigeria's Naval Power 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Naval Power 2019 (670 Views)

Buhari Commissions New Made-In-Nigeria Naval Ship / How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer / Germany Purchases Made-In-Nigeria Naval Boats, Donates Them To Chad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria's Naval Power 2019 by Nobody: 12:50am On Mar 11, 2019
Re: Nigeria's Naval Power 2019 by kettykin: 1:16am On Mar 11, 2019
why this was never deployed to secure bakassi penisular is not clear but they will deployt it to help rig elections in River state
Re: Nigeria's Naval Power 2019 by Gucciboss: 1:16am On Mar 11, 2019
Mtcheew. Shameless Country parading fishing boat as a warship

Pls where is that guy with that Spit meme. Abeg help me insert am here

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Naval Power 2019 by Nobody: 2:49am On Mar 11, 2019
Gucciboss:
Mtcheew. Shameless Country parading fishing boat as a warship

Pls where is that guy with that Spit meme. Abeg help me insert am here

Boy you guyz are IMPOSSIBLE !!! If you don't like the fishing boat why not just ignore it and move ahead?
Re: Nigeria's Naval Power 2019 by princemillla(m): 4:46am On Mar 11, 2019
I thought I would see submarine? So as gigantic Nigeria is we no get submarine and all these new sophisticated warship
Re: Nigeria's Naval Power 2019 by princemillla(m): 4:47am On Mar 11, 2019
SLBMS:

Boy you guyz are IMPOSSIBLE !!! If you don't like the fishing boat why not just ignore it and move ahead?

As far Nigeria is his country, he has every right to condemn or appreciate an institution being funded with public money.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Naval Power 2019 by Gucciboss: 9:29am On Mar 11, 2019
SLBMS:

LOL. You like Nigeria the way she is abi. No wahala.

But I won't ignore the fishing boat when politicians are wasting billions overseas. We can do better than what they are showing us here.

Modified: e be like say you dey work for force. Lemme start following you, anytime you post this kind thing as achievement, I will continue to spit on it until you guys decide to change.

Once again, I tuwah on that fishing boat. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Naval Power 2019 by Gucciboss: 9:34am On Mar 11, 2019
princemillla:

As far Nigeria is his country, he has every right to condemn or appreciate an institution being funded with public money.

Can you imagine? He wants me to be happy seeing the country parading a fishing boat as her naval prowess when other countries with far less resources are doing better. God forbid!

(1) (Reply)

National Assembly Passes New Housing Law, Over 200% Of Income Tax On Low Earners / Coalition Of Rivers Ngo's Call For Immediate Redeployment Of INEC REC In Rivers / DSS, Police Begin Fresh Screening At INEC Collation Centre In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.