Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,944 members, 7,963,002 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 11:14 PM

Lovely New Photos Of Media Personality, Funmi Iyanda - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lovely New Photos Of Media Personality, Funmi Iyanda (1030 Views)

Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner / Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" / “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovely New Photos Of Media Personality, Funmi Iyanda by queenblog(f): 8:46am On Mar 11, 2019
Media personality, Funmi Iyanda, graced the cover of Guardian newspaper lifestyle magazine over the weekend and the photos she took for the feature are absolutely beautiful.

See more below.

VIA https://onecornergizt..com/2019/03/lovely-new-photos-of-media-personality.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Lovely New Photos Of Media Personality, Funmi Iyanda by queenblog(f): 8:47am On Mar 11, 2019

Re: Lovely New Photos Of Media Personality, Funmi Iyanda by Onyi22(f): 8:55am On Mar 11, 2019
So unfortunate, I don't know her
Re: Lovely New Photos Of Media Personality, Funmi Iyanda by itspzpics(m): 9:04am On Mar 11, 2019
shocked
Re: Lovely New Photos Of Media Personality, Funmi Iyanda by Houseofglam7(f): 9:11am On Mar 11, 2019
She's okay
Re: Lovely New Photos Of Media Personality, Funmi Iyanda by folake4u(f): 10:21am On Mar 11, 2019
Onyi22:
So unfortunate, I don't know her

Na veteran broadcaster cum journalist she be.

1 Like

Re: Lovely New Photos Of Media Personality, Funmi Iyanda by folake4u(f): 10:23am On Mar 11, 2019
I've always loved her charming smile.
Re: Lovely New Photos Of Media Personality, Funmi Iyanda by fanpace: 11:48am On Mar 11, 2019
New Dawn with Funmi Iyanda.

1 Like

Re: Lovely New Photos Of Media Personality, Funmi Iyanda by meobizy(f): 12:30pm On Mar 11, 2019
I hope this woman has improved her diction since living in the UK.
I remember back in the day she sounded no different from a market woman when presenting.
Re: Lovely New Photos Of Media Personality, Funmi Iyanda by overdrive(m): 12:45pm On Mar 11, 2019
ageless beauty.uncle segun's girlfriend those days grin
Re: Lovely New Photos Of Media Personality, Funmi Iyanda by anochuko01(m): 1:41pm On Mar 11, 2019
milf

(1) (Reply)

I'm In Love With Wizkid And Would Love To Have Sex With Him - Nollywood Actress / Video Vixen In Davido's Song Dodo, Joy Ezenobie Is Dead (photos) / Meet Billionaire Who Ordered An Helicopter When He Was Stuck In Traffic (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.