Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,678 members, 7,951,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 04:54 AM

**** - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / **** (1730 Views)

Help! How Do I Get To Ikeja From Lekki?? / Welcome To Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos. See More Photos / Please, How Many Hours Will I Travel From Sango-otta To Ikeja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

**** by chinochizzy: 11:19pm On Mar 12, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: **** by demospain(m): 12:20am On Mar 13, 2019
chinochizzy:
Pls guys how can I get to Ikeja am coming from Tradefair, pls it's urgent cuz I will be going there tomorrow.
Trade fair to mile 2
Mile 2 to oshodi
Oshodi to ikeja
Re: **** by madone: 12:34am On Mar 13, 2019
Take bus to Mile 2 then u see buses heading to airport road Ikeja join one.if u are diving follow the mile 2 road then had to cele express keep straight to airport road Ikeja or u go thru iyana iba to egdeda from egdeda you head to Ikeja.
Re: **** by chigodo(m): 12:51am On Mar 13, 2019
demospain:

Trade fair to mile 2
Mile 2 to oshodi
Oshodi to ikeja

This is good description. However, because of those barb wires they used to divide the road at Oshodi, if he's not very familiar with that place he may find it difficult to cross. I'll suggest he take bus to mike 2. Then Orile. Then Costain. Then Ikeja straight.
Re: **** by gunuvi(m): 1:34am On Mar 13, 2019
From ikeja, take a bus to egbeda. From egbeda, take a bus to iyana iba and take a bike to trade Fair. That's the shortest and cheapest route for you with less hold ups. Good luck

1 Like

Re: **** by chinochizzy: 7:03am On Mar 13, 2019
Thanks guys pls how far is it?

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Immigrate To With Six Million Naira / What Do You Think About This Kind Of Email From America About Nigeria / Want To Japa From Nigeria? Here Are Seven Relocation Options To Consider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.