Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,573 members, 7,961,902 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 04:22 PM

Tunde Ednut Comes For His Ex-head Boy Who Treated Him Badly In Boarding School - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tunde Ednut Comes For His Ex-head Boy Who Treated Him Badly In Boarding School (50152 Views)

Vera Sidika Comes For Nigerian Girls Who Say Foreigners Are Taking All Their Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Ednut Comes For His Ex-head Boy Who Treated Him Badly In Boarding School by Gudiza(m): 2:26pm On Mar 17, 2019
grow up. undecided
Re: Tunde Ednut Comes For His Ex-head Boy Who Treated Him Badly In Boarding School by Sampalo: 2:27pm On Mar 17, 2019
Mustay:
Very petty. As adults, we realise that some of the things we did when younger don't make sense. No need to keep digging the past. Be a bigger person by connecting him with that job sef. There are better ways to clapback and everyone still wins.

Who is better than you to speak? How Noble, honorable speech that moves the emotions of the great Sampalo.
Re: Tunde Ednut Comes For His Ex-head Boy Who Treated Him Badly In Boarding School by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:30pm On Mar 17, 2019
can you swear that you did not flog junior students too.
Re: Tunde Ednut Comes For His Ex-head Boy Who Treated Him Badly In Boarding School by Ikpongiton: 2:33pm On Mar 17, 2019
see this boy oo ! you misbehaved as a school boy and your prefect,disciplined and corrected you.this ednut or nuthead must be an idiot
Re: Tunde Ednut Comes For His Ex-head Boy Who Treated Him Badly In Boarding School by Fantazy(m): 2:34pm On Mar 17, 2019
why now? Did he just graduate recently?
Re: Tunde Ednut Comes For His Ex-head Boy Who Treated Him Badly In Boarding School by Ibkay32(m): 2:35pm On Mar 17, 2019
E dey pain me say this oponu never get brain since he don finish secondary school till now, which money you him don wey he con dey use money abuse person... Ode oshi[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Tunde Ednut Comes For His Ex-head Boy Who Treated Him Badly In Boarding School by DonBenny77(m): 2:36pm On Mar 17, 2019
udemzyudex:

I remember the kind flogging wey 2 teachers flog me for secondary school, na the first time wey I cry that kind cry for school be that, I still dey remember the flogging grin but then na part of wetin make secondary school life sweet be that.

Me no fit behave like Tunde Ednut naa, I'm grown. grin

U dey talk about teacher, you no go better boarding school. Texas belt never create impression and last some says for your skin before
Re: Tunde Ednut Comes For His Ex-head Boy Who Treated Him Badly In Boarding School by uncjay(m): 2:42pm On Mar 17, 2019
Forgiveness is divine, it takes a lot of courage for some people to let go the evil done to them. Ask some of the terrorists around the world today that became vile as a result of what's done to them.

Those of you claiming, lame, low, childish etc of him so to say, I don't blame you and I don't blame him either. For some people revenge is the only way even though they know it further complicate things. I still remember that teacher that tore my shirt with horse whip and my blood splashed stain all over while I was in JSS 2. I can never forget that experience. It was so terrible that I feel I should strangle him anytime I see him.

So people are just born with wickedness, you think they don't know what they're doing, but they do. They just want to inflict pain and suffering on innocent boarders. I have many instances. Although it took a while but I let go.

It's not easy to let go, I hope he get appeased and let go.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Comes For His Ex-head Boy Who Treated Him Badly In Boarding School by PapaAdanna: 2:43pm On Mar 17, 2019
He is stupid, so all these years he still carry am for mind. Was he the only one flogged or didn't he flog any junior student.

I don't tink u were flogged half of wat we received that year for GCU, all na school life
Re: Tunde Ednut Comes For His Ex-head Boy Who Treated Him Badly In Boarding School by cooltola(m): 2:47pm On Mar 17, 2019
If you can't forgive you are weak
Re: Tunde Ednut Comes For His Ex-head Boy Who Treated Him Badly In Boarding School by Youngzedd(m): 2:48pm On Mar 17, 2019
When you were doing evil to your junior ones in school, you didn't consider them as humans huh. Now you want guys to forgive and forget.

How do you want the thunder that will fire you, hot or chilled

Whatever a man sow, He shall reap.

Parents, teach your kids manners. Let them know what LOVE truly is.

I was a prefect then and I never used the privilege to punish anyone.

When the past came calling.
Re: Tunde Ednut Comes For His Ex-head Boy Who Treated Him Badly In Boarding School by lexy2014: 2:50pm On Mar 17, 2019
swdigitals:
If everybody should start lashing out on secondary school seniors that dealt with them, everybody's head will be bleeding because the stone will eventually touch everybody.

What happened in secondary were the things that made those days memorable.

D stone will definitely not touch everybody. U can't b beating up another persons child all in d name of senior. Its bullying & it is wrong. U can't justify it

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Comes For His Ex-head Boy Who Treated Him Badly In Boarding School by goshen26: 2:50pm On Mar 17, 2019
I am also looking for my head boy wen I was in JSS1 in community grammar school, Surulere, for flogging me without any offense.

Also looking for my Biology teacher, Mr Owolabi, who flogged me 42 strokes of cane. He alleged that I called him Osama, when I was actually calling a classmate, and never knew that his colleagues also calls him so

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Comes For His Ex-head Boy Who Treated Him Badly In Boarding School by uncjay(m): 2:57pm On Mar 17, 2019
Xisnin:

See them, unrepentant bullies.

Nobody even a child has the right to make life unbearable for other children.
Of course, some blame goes to irresponsible parents and teachers who refuse to
protect children from evil bullies.

Tunde Ednut is a strong man for calling out the scum who punished him in school.
Unlike the sissies, who praise their oppressors and will even worship them should
they meet again in future.

Mind you, not every senior is a low self-esteem bully who need to dish out punishment
to survive, in fact, no school can survive where every senior is a devil.

The next time you think Nigeria is a bad country, remember that you are part of
the problem since you preferred burying your heads in the sand than improve life
for others.

That exactly what I'm saying. I know of some of my colleagues that until now never recovered from the evil of secondary school. they became something else, and these were some very reserve, diligent students once. When I see how people celebrate the evil of high school as another phase that one must pass through I shake my head. Something is definitely wrong with our mental and social system.

In saner countries, people will not just come against him, they will rather look into the trauma and try to advise him to let. Helping him to understand that there's a greater peace in forgiveness. yes it's not easy but he had to let and wish that prefect well. Not everybody recovered from the evil and wickedness of secondary school. He didn't just call out that ex head boy of his, he was wronged.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Comes For His Ex-head Boy Who Treated Him Badly In Boarding School by Nfbs55555556: 3:09pm On Mar 17, 2019
Prove below

Re: Tunde Ednut Comes For His Ex-head Boy Who Treated Him Badly In Boarding School by EmekaBlue(m): 3:10pm On Mar 17, 2019
his smart rich enemies fit locate that guy as his name is mentioned and get him a good life and showcase on the internet to annoy tunde d wash kid grin

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Comes For His Ex-head Boy Who Treated Him Badly In Boarding School by bigtt76(f): 3:12pm On Mar 17, 2019
Exactly... It was childish and for Ednut to bring this up smacks of pettiness. Forget the past and let go all beef.

I was in my final year when I saw my former headboy, who was like 4 years my class senior, enrolling for remedial studies. Such is life.

empressteemah06:
When I reminisced about primary and secondary school days, I just realised I was being childish and I shouldnt be hold for whatever I did back then, likewise I can't hold someone for any wrong done to me...

I almost snatched my friend's boyfriend, I punished people who offended me with work, you don't offend me and go scotfree, broke guys heart..lol

Childish sturv but I enjoyed the moments.
Re: Tunde Ednut Comes For His Ex-head Boy Who Treated Him Badly In Boarding School by Gdhx9999999: 3:16pm On Mar 17, 2019
Prove below

Re: Tunde Ednut Comes For His Ex-head Boy Who Treated Him Badly In Boarding School by enemyofprogress: 3:22pm On Mar 17, 2019
He should shut the fok up, that's part of life in secondary schools,so no big deal
Re: Tunde Ednut Comes For His Ex-head Boy Who Treated Him Badly In Boarding School by EbukaHades10(m): 3:33pm On Mar 17, 2019
Xisnin:

Tunde Ednut is a strong man for calling out the scum who punished him in school.
Unlike the sissies, who praise their oppressors and will even worship them should

Mind you, not every senior is a low self-esteem bully who need to dish out punishment

the problem since you preferred burying your heads in the sand than improve life
for others.

Bros, no dey give me tales by moonlight.

Na if u no go boarding school (public),u no go sabi scores but if u don go, u go understand my comment.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Comes For His Ex-head Boy Who Treated Him Badly In Boarding School by grandstar(m): 3:37pm On Mar 17, 2019
Oyindidi:
Elder

You could say that. Funny I don't feel old.
Re: Tunde Ednut Comes For His Ex-head Boy Who Treated Him Badly In Boarding School by udemzyudex(m): 3:53pm On Mar 17, 2019
DonBenny77:

U dey talk about teacher, you no go better boarding school. Texas belt never create impression and last some says for your skin before

Funny, body dey different though, some body if the person wound e go dey there while some e go heal without any sign.

E get this girl wey we dey the same yard then, we no dey ever agree and she dey the same class with me, the class captain like her I guess so he dey always give her name of noise maker to write.

Jeez if my name no dey 1-3 then my name no dey that list be that.
E get the wey I confront the guy we nearly fight, so make you know the kind cane I dey chop steady for class then.

Sometimes I go become deaf and dumb for class yet my name go still dey the list. grin

I hear am that year for SS1.
Re: Tunde Ednut Comes For His Ex-head Boy Who Treated Him Badly In Boarding School by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 17, 2019
Mustay:
Very petty. As adults, we realise that some of the things we did when younger don't make sense. No need to keep digging the past. Be a bigger person by connecting him with that job sef. There are better ways to clapback and everyone still wins.
The tunde ednut is lower than he potrays....more respect comes when he fixes job for him..
Re: Tunde Ednut Comes For His Ex-head Boy Who Treated Him Badly In Boarding School by edlion57(m): 3:59pm On Mar 17, 2019
Instagram man
Re: Tunde Ednut Comes For His Ex-head Boy Who Treated Him Badly In Boarding School by Lilshaddy(m): 4:06pm On Mar 17, 2019
bigtt76:
Exactly... It was childish and for Ednut to bring this up smacks of pettiness. Forget the past and let go all beef.

I was in my final year when I saw my former headboy, who was like 4 years my class senior, enrolling for remedial studies. Such is life.

Did you graduate from UNILORIN ??
Re: Tunde Ednut Comes For His Ex-head Boy Who Treated Him Badly In Boarding School by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 17, 2019
grandstar:
I was bullied a lot as a junior student and there are some seniors I sense I may bear a grudge against.

One sent me a friend request years ago which I duly ignored.

I know juniors who still bear resentment against some of their seniors despite the fact I left school 3 decades this year.

Like a poster above me stated...It really takes courage to forgive....
I have been asked to work out of the exam room for all subject till all exam is finished by my level adviser because he toasted a lady that happen to be my colleague while we were operating a private training centre...the most freaking part was that this lady in question had to open up her feelings for me...I was engaged already...I told her that I prefer us stay as colleague. .my level adviser toasted her...she didn't give in..The man believed we were dating..
Eventually at a point I gathered school fee to pay for the next session which was a year back session for me...my friend ran with my school fee..

I forgive them...but I wish to see Mr adejumo...Futminna. .civil engr to assertain if I really have forgiven him...He needs to be told what damage he did..

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Comes For His Ex-head Boy Who Treated Him Badly In Boarding School by Davide020(m): 4:08pm On Mar 17, 2019
vickayo:
shocked
You nor wise oooo, small children matter na you still put for Belle.... you nor know secondary school Life before....
Re: Tunde Ednut Comes For His Ex-head Boy Who Treated Him Badly In Boarding School by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 17, 2019
He is(was) not a real boarding student. Real boarding students understand that all those things mentioned are part of the package.
Re: Tunde Ednut Comes For His Ex-head Boy Who Treated Him Badly In Boarding School by Daeylar(f): 4:12pm On Mar 17, 2019
I don't mind tunde doing this. All these evil people who go around hurting people need to learn that there are consequences of their actions.

All these be the bigger person, forgive and forget, it's all in the past, we were so young so cannot be held responsible because we didn't know better, it takes courage to forgive, stop being petty e.t.c bullshit are just emotional blackmail these psychopaths use to treat you badly, silence you and still get the best of you. You can't treat people badly and expect them to still have goodwill towards you. same way You can't see someone say he is treated badly and try to blackmail the person to forgive under some "bigger person" trash. What kind of dismissive and insulting bs is that?
If the person bullied wants to be angry with the bully, speak on his experience of being bullied and ignore the bully till the day he/she dies then the person bullied has every right to do so.
The person bullied should not be bullied all over again for refusing to forgive a bully.

People will hurt you ( or people will see you hurt by a bully) knowing fully well what they (the bullies) are doing is wrong. Then when you rightfully get upset and cut the bullies off from your life or/and depending on how badly you are hurt, wish these bullies the same evil back. These bullies and their maturity supporters act brand new and try to blackmail you with the above mentioned bullshit. They want to treat you badly (or watch you get treated badly) and still have access to you or the good from you. (Or want this for your bullies)

If people want to be seen in a good light, treated well, and have people wish them well. Then they need to do the right thing and treat people well also, stop bullying and stop with the emotional blackmail.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Comes For His Ex-head Boy Who Treated Him Badly In Boarding School by Daeylar(f): 4:19pm On Mar 17, 2019
Thank you. I hate the emotional blackmail trash they were trying to pull off.

Such nonsense.
Someone is bullied. You then try to silence him, bully him again and blackmail him with forgiveness and maturity bs.

People should start forcing others to behave better instead of attacking the victims of bullying by telling them how to react to being bullied and what is or isn't best for them.

What nonsense.

Xisnin:

for others.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Comes For His Ex-head Boy Who Treated Him Badly In Boarding School by bigtt76(f): 4:26pm On Mar 17, 2019
No, why are you asking?

Lilshaddy:
Did you graduate from UNILORIN ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Basketmouth Shares Funny Photo For Vegetarians That Can't Wear Leather Slippers / Temi Otedola And Beyonce In Ankara: Who Wore It Better? / Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.