Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,957 members, 7,960,011 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 11:36 AM

Grey Area - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Grey Area (321 Views)

This White guy Like Christian Grey Working In The Bank / Fifty Shades Of Grey / 50 Shades Of Grey Is Rape. But Women Love Reading It?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Grey Area by ashantemoore(f): 4:56pm On Mar 17, 2019
I meet you at the bar, you ask for my name and sit by side all through the night, i make to leave, you offer to drop me at my place, I refuse but you insist.

You drop me off and take my digits, we say our goodbyes. You keep calling to check on me and offer to treat me to lunch or dinner, after sometime I agree to you request thinking you are not so bad after all. You say we have a a thing, and I drive you crazy, you say words can't describe how you feel about me.

You say we could explore this, I agree and we kick it off. You kiss me and call me beautiful, you ask me to lay with you, we've been hooking up for months now, so the relationship is exclusive, right? So why not. After the deed is done, you start giving me the cold shoulder, I ask you to define our relationship, you say we are cool, I ask if you love me, you say love is overrated, and now I feel stuck in this Grey Area with you. I tell you I can't be okay with just been "cool", you flare up, scream at me, tell me I have issues and nag too much, you storm out of my apartment and I just stand there, dazed at your outburst. I call you and you don't pick up, I look for you at your place but you avoid me.

I worry I might have said something wrong, I go over our conversation again in my head I discover I had a point. I've clearly been keeping it real since day one. If I feel something, I tell you about it. I'd rather keep it undiluted than Sans- title and causal , I'll make that clear to Spare us both the pain.

You come back looking, but I tell you off. Why are you doing this? I ask, because I want you but without the title you say. Then we are obviously not on the same page, cos I love the title.

(1) (Reply)

What's The Way Out Pls!! / Rich Monkey: A Thread For 'The real G' On Nairaland / Best Free Online Dating Site For Christians Singles - Latin Pixie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.