Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,873 members, 7,949,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 05:17 PM

I - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I (331 Views)

Lady Refuses To Remove Her Nose Ring As She Is Set To Meet Her Fiance's Parents / Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures / I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 19, 2019
I
Re: I by Jcole1985(m): 5:22pm On Mar 19, 2019
This is my experience.......I saw her fetching water,I took palmwine and kolanut along with my family elders to meet her father,I poke and blood came out,a week later ball enter.Thank you!

angry

Nonsense child of iniquity talking about prostitutes getting too clingy to her type of person.Two blind people leading the other

Re: I by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 19, 2019
Jcole1985:
This is my experience.......I saw her fetching water,I took palmwine and kolanut along with my family elders to meet her father,I poke and blood came out,a week later ball enter.Thank you!

angry

Nonsense child of iniquity talking about prostitutes getting too clingy to her type of person.Two blind people leading the other
Have you breathed today or the nose is still blocked. Kindly stop using the improvised Nose and air because its affecting your perception.

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read For Everyone��� / Couple Fight Over Inability To Provide Money For Easter Celebration / Bet9ja Sure Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.