Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,225 members, 7,936,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:05 PM

NEEM Oil-dogoyaro Oil - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEEM Oil-dogoyaro Oil (717 Views)

neem Leaf Powder seller /dogoyaro Leaf Seller/neem Leaf Seller. / Blend Dogoyaro Leaf Drink Twice Daily, To Cure This Infection / Coronavirus: Lagosians Rush 'Dogoyaro', 'Tagairi' - Herb Sellers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NEEM Oil-dogoyaro Oil by anithauzoho: 10:40am On Mar 20, 2019
what are your questions about Neem oil also known as Dogoyaro oil ??
Neem oil - generally applied to the scalp or skin to treat condition like dandruff and acne.
What can Neem be used for?
leprosy, eye disorders, bloody nose, intestinal worms, stomach upset, loss of appetite, skin ulcers, diseases of the heart and blood vessels (cardiovascular disease), fever, diabetes, gum disease (gingivitis), and liver problems. The leaf is also used for birth control.
can i apply NEEM oil on my face??
YES you can. Before putting neem oil on your face, do a patch test on your arm. ... To treat acne, fungal infections, warts, or moles, use undiluted neem oil to spot treat affected areas. Lightly dab the neem oil onto the area using a cotton swab or cotton ball, and allow it to soak in for up to 20 minutes
Is Neem good for the skin
Neem tree has great benefits for the skin. You can use the neem leaves as a face pack that helps reduce acne caused by bacteria. The face mask, also being high in vitamin E, will ensure the skin doesn't dry out. Even using neem leaves boiled in water can help tone your skin and remove blackheads.
can Neem oil also lighten skin ?
Neem oil can lighten acne scars and other dark spots from our face that show up . ... Add a few drops of essential neem oil to lemon juice for a true brightening experience
Can Neem oil regrow hair??
Benefits of neem oil for hair. Neem oil has countless benefits for the hair and scalp, including relief from a dry, itchy scalp and dandruff, as well as giving you silky, shiny, strong hair. Healthy scalp
Is Neem oil good for skin ?
YES IT Is .It is rich in vitamin E and fatty acids that help improve skin elasticity and provide and retain moisture. 3. Treat Acne With Neem Oil. The anti-inflammatory and analgesic agents in neem help reduce the redness, swelling and pain associated with acne outbreaks.
Does Neem have any side effect ?
yES .. do not take orally if pregnant
where can i get this Neem ?
whatsapp 07085905918 to get yours.

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Benefits Of Glutathione? / Help! Little White Discharge From My Penis / I'm Confused About My Health After My Last Abortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.