Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,025 members, 7,963,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 10:08 AM

Best Text Messages To Send To Your Partner Whenever You Miss Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Text Messages To Send To Your Partner Whenever You Miss Them (403 Views)

Dirty Talk Examples And Dirty Text Messages / Beautiful Love Messages To Motivate Your Husband At Work / Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Text Messages To Send To Your Partner Whenever You Miss Them by Benbeezy: 9:54am On Mar 21, 2019
Here are a few texts that you can send your partner whenever you miss them.

When it’s been a few hours:

1. I already really miss your face.
2. Is it 8 pm already? (or whatever time the two of you are expected to see each other again)
3. I know that we’ve only just been apart from one another, but I already miss your smile. That’s all. Carry on.

When it’s been a few days:

click here to continue: https://www.olowublog.com/2019/03/best-texts-to-send-your-partner-whenever-you-miss-them.html

(1) (Reply)

Man Begs Sidechic To Take Him Back, After Discovering He Is Married / Which Of These Text Messages Would U Appreciate Most? / Swaziland King Denies The Report That "You Must Marry Two Wives Or Go To Jail"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.