Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,936 members, 7,962,986 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 10:20 PM

Ex-wives Of Britain’s Most Eligible Bachelor Just Won £71million Jackpot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex-wives Of Britain’s Most Eligible Bachelor Just Won £71million Jackpot (589 Views)

Tchidi Chikere Shares Private Chats With His Ex-wives / Akin Lewis: My 2 Marriages Failed Because My Ex Wives Were Greedy / My Two Marriages Failed Because My Ex-wives Were Greedy - Akin Lewis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ex-wives Of Britain’s Most Eligible Bachelor Just Won £71million Jackpot by sirpekun: 2:03pm On Mar 21, 2019
The two ex-wives of Britain’s latest most eligible bachelor, Ade Goodchild has reacted to his winning a £71million EuroMillions jackpot.

The 58-year-old lucky winner who had been a metal factory worker before his win says he is going to spend his money on booze and women.However, Goodchild says even though he wants to spend his money on booze and women, he would not be entertaining gold diggers.

He says he would not spend his money on any woman he feels he couldn’t have landed if not for his money.
Check https://idonsabi.com/ex-wives-of-britains-most-eligible-bachelor-who-won-71million-jackpot-react-to-his-win/ to read more

(1) (Reply)

Another Female Fan Goes Gaga Over Tuface On Stage - VIDEO / Pastor Obinim Praying For Woman To Find A Husband With His Legs Wrapped - Photos / See What Davido Did To A Man Beaten Up By Wizkids'fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.