Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,202 members, 7,936,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 08:53 PM

Etsu Patigi: An Altruist Is Gone - Yahaya Seriki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Etsu Patigi: An Altruist Is Gone - Yahaya Seriki (436 Views)

Yahaya Seriki Empowers Kwarans Donates 250 Million To Help Alleviate Poverty / Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me / Patigi Bye-Election: Tribunal Sacks APC's Adamu Rufai, Declare PDP's Gada Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Etsu Patigi: An Altruist Is Gone - Yahaya Seriki by HonMike: 6:13pm On Mar 21, 2019
I immeasurably regret the death of our great royal father, Alhaji Ibrahim Chatta Umar, and send my condolences to his family, the entire royal community in Kwara State and the people of Patigi in particular.

I was opportune to meet the formidable emir not so long ago, and the brief moment remains one of which I cherish the most in my various encounters. He was an altruist, a leader per excellence and a sincere man in every sense of it.

Let’s all remember to imbibe the lessons he lived to teach us and put him and his families in our prayer.

May Allah grant him Al jannah firdaws.

(1) (Reply)

If APC And PDP Field A Northern Candidate. / 2019 Election: R/S AAC Deputy Governorship Candidate Defect PDP / I'm Tired Of Politics, I Quit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.