Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,926 members, 7,959,917 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 10:06 AM

Wyclef Fired Shot At Pras And Penn For Being His Critics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wyclef Fired Shot At Pras And Penn For Being His Critics (749 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Annie Idibia And Wyclef In 2005 / Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook / Shakira N Wyclef (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wyclef Fired Shot At Pras And Penn For Being His Critics by rockers: 3:58am On Sep 07, 2010
When the singer and musician launched a highly-publicized bid for president of Haiti in August he had a lot of support, but also some very vocal detractors — namely actor and fellow activist Sean Penn and Jean's former Fugees bandmate Pras.
Both stars publicly questioned 'Clef's political credentials and at New York City on Friday, Jean lashed out against the critics.

" "I got a message for Praswell, even though you don't want to support me, I got love for you, even though you only kicked 8 bars in the Fugees

Read more: http://www./2010/09/wyclef-fired-shot-at-pras-and-penn-for.html#ixzz0yoCYAZkZ
Re: Wyclef Fired Shot At Pras And Penn For Being His Critics by Nobody: 5:39am On Sep 07, 2010
Agbaya.

(1) (Reply)

Swimming, Swimming , Swimming / Jay Z On Eminem / Usher & Lucky Girl Jordan Sparks On Stage : Video Below

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.