Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,653 members, 7,962,134 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 12:05 AM

I Just Had A Break Up; Please Comfort Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Had A Break Up; Please Comfort Me (2186 Views)

I Just Had Sex With A Nympho. / Top 10 Ways Nigerian Girls React During A Break Up / 10 Ways To Move On And Deal With A Break Up With A Smile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Had A Break Up; Please Comfort Me by dodelight(m): 8:26am On Apr 02, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

alcohol is a great way to forget about poisonous people in our lives... and it tastes good too!
so it's okay to poison yourself because of poisonous people?
Re: I Just Had A Break Up; Please Comfort Me by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 02, 2019
Michelle55:
Try and move on dear, breakup is part of life lessons and experience, just don't let it define you. You will be fine.
Meanwhile this is what I do once a relationship is broken :
I delete your contacts (no time to waste)
Erase every trace of you,(pictures or anything that has to do with you)
Anything that might remind me of you should be flushed out.. I don't have strength to cry over a spilt milk hence once I love you I do wholeheartedly and once I'm done with you.. No turning back!! Op you can try out these steps, it might work out for you.
that's the perfect way to help yourself. delete everything.
Re: I Just Had A Break Up; Please Comfort Me by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 02, 2019
Terse:
I'm crying right now.

Is this what it feels like to have a break up?

This is my first.

I've got this heart wrenching feeling, and every second I think of it I feel my heart drop down into my abdomen.

I built my life around him.

Now it's all shattered to pieces.

How do I pick up the shards and make it fit again?

Things don't make sense any longer.

I have got zero drive for anything.

And life seems so bleak.

O God!

Nairaland is the only place I can turn to for solace.

wow...your first. pele...in a few months time you'll look back at this thread and laugh at yourself...like...so cos of man I open thread...lol...

you'll be fine ok...words might not help now cos that feeling doesn't go easy...only time can heal you...
Re: I Just Had A Break Up; Please Comfort Me by shakyum: 8:36am On Apr 02, 2019
Babe, u just gat move on with ya life, break ups are normal, i had mine last week, when I needed her most she disappointed me. I am still doing fine till today. If u can remember before he said it is over, he wasnt giving you his attention again, so, when you notice some of those things in a relationship you should expect break any time soon. go and take your bath, dress well, look at the mirrow and admire yourself. Yes you are beautiful, u need to remind your self that as often as possible. also note that before he came to your life you existed and you were happy, and after he has gone, you will still be in existence and be happy as well. dont let him know your weakness, no matter how you love him dont let him know that you really missed him. he will laugh at you with his friends. always stay around friends that will comfort u. stay bless. Much love from the other side.. smiley
Re: I Just Had A Break Up; Please Comfort Me by aanuoluwami14(f): 8:54am On Apr 02, 2019
Terse:
I'm crying right now.

Is this what it feels like to have a break up?

This is my first.

I've got this heart wrenching feeling, and every second I think of it I feel my heart drop down into my abdomen.

I built my life around him.

Now it's all shattered to pieces.

How do I pick up the shards and make it fit again?

Things don't make sense any longer.

I have got zero drive for anything.

And life seems so bleak.

O God!

Nairaland is the only place I can turn to for solace.

The Lord is your strength
Re: I Just Had A Break Up; Please Comfort Me by goodnewscliff(m): 12:50pm On Apr 02, 2019
i tire for Nigerians ohhh.... are break upz normal angry angry angry
Re: I Just Had A Break Up; Please Comfort Me by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:35pm On Apr 02, 2019
ok
Re: I Just Had A Break Up; Please Comfort Me by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:35pm On Apr 02, 2019
dodelight:
so it's okay to poison yourself because of poisonous people?

who told you that alcohol was poison?! if it is then it would be just as poisonous as staying home to procrastinate about some foolish irrelevant person who dumped you.

[img]https://media1./images/f050405657f9ac48d3b976051436e885/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: I Just Had A Break Up; Please Comfort Me by tunamenga(m): 1:41pm On Apr 02, 2019
Compliation of mistakes is what we called experience. I believe you must have learnt one or two things from your past relationship. Learn from it to build your next relationship. Someone better is around the corner for you. Good Luck

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Hot Ig Model With Big And Sexy Boobs Causing Troubles Online (photos) / June Members / How do I stop thinking about her? I'm hopelessly in love with her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.