Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,999 members, 7,927,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 06:38 AM

On You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On You (1101 Views)

Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics / 7 Things To Do If Your Nude Pictures Have Gone Viral - Jumia Travel / Boyfriend Kisses And Gropes His 14-Year-Old Girlfriend & Posts Pics On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On You by emmysolo2001(f): 10:59pm On Apr 01, 2019
Re: On You by youngest85(m): 11:01pm On Apr 01, 2019
No it's not wrong, why did you ask?
Re: On You by ednut1(m): 11:02pm On Apr 01, 2019
emmysolo2001:
Happy new month NL members.OK so today my brother's gf visited and when she was using her phone my big bros was like baby pls can I have ur phone want to transfer some of my pics toy phone and in the process of transferring he saw some nak*d pictures of his gf on his own phone. This are pictures he never saw until now.And he gives his phone to friends so there's a possibility they've seen it.My question is,is it wrong as a guy or a girl to have n*de on their phone.
olosho kobo kobo she sends to her customers

7 Likes

Re: On You by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 01, 2019
emmysolo2001:
Happy new month NL members.OK so today my brother's gf visited and when she was using her phone my big bros was like baby pls can I have ur phone want to transfer some of my pics toy phone and in the process of transferring he saw some nak*d pictures of his gf on his own phone. This are pictures he never saw until now.And he gives his phone to friends so there's a possibility they've seen it.My question is,is it wrong as a guy or a girl to have n*de on their phone.
Do you have yours on your phone? Oya, lemme see them...
Re: On You by Buhdeuce: 11:11pm On Apr 01, 2019
It’s not a crime to have your nudes on your phone but you also need to bear in mind that you may become a celebrity overnight because of those nudes if they get into the wrong hands!

4 Likes

Re: On You by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 01, 2019
Not really but I'll advise anyone against it.

If it's a must, then simply keep your face out of it.

1 Like

Re: On You by izzou(m): 11:21pm On Apr 01, 2019
undecided

Why would I keep my nudes on my phone?

I no sabi as I look naked? lipsrsealed

Re: On You by sapeleboi(m): 11:27pm On Apr 01, 2019
abeg I fit see am

Re: On You by ojun50(m): 12:28am On Apr 02, 2019
sapeleboi:
abeg I fit see am
after u don see am finish u dey beg
Re: On You by grandstar(m): 12:39am On Apr 02, 2019
Thr shrewd one has seen the calamity and proceeds to conceal himself but the inexperience pass along and suffer the penalty.(Proverbs 27:12)

Now, based on the above, is it shrewd or unwise to keep your nudes on your phone, or even keep them at all?
Re: On You by Kingseex1(m): 1:32am On Apr 02, 2019
If u want to become a celebrity , u can keep the nudes in ur phone . One day ur phone go enter wrong hands
Re: On You by Jcole1985(m): 3:08am On Apr 02, 2019
Your body should always be covered from your face to your heels in all non-marital sexual circumstances

(1) (Reply)

Some People Should Be Crying On Their Birthdays Instead Of Jubilating. / . / Loser Of Election To Pick Suitor For Lady In Love With Two Guys Rejects Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.