Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,165 members, 7,936,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 05:27 PM

Demmie Vee To Kizz Daniel: You Are A Traitor, Collected My N15 Million To Boost - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Demmie Vee To Kizz Daniel: You Are A Traitor, Collected My N15 Million To Boost (43964 Views)

I Never Sign A Label Deal With Kizz Daniel - Demmie Vee Apologies to Kizz Daniel / Kizz Daniel & Demmie Vee Unfollow Each Other After Storming His House With SARS / Kizz Daniel Goes With SARS Operatives To Arrest Demmie Vee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demmie Vee To Kizz Daniel: You Are A Traitor, Collected My N15 Million To Boost by Laomee: 1:47pm On Apr 07, 2019
Re: Demmie Vee To Kizz Daniel: You Are A Traitor, Collected My N15 Million To Boost by Laomee: 1:48pm On Apr 07, 2019
Looks like a stunt to me anyways
Re: Demmie Vee To Kizz Daniel: You Are A Traitor, Collected My N15 Million To Boost by happyjuliet(f): 1:55pm On Apr 07, 2019
On a very Good day, we all we wake up one morning and hear something like. Headline News @ 7am.......Buhari has step in, and taken over the Entertainment industry. cheesy na der una eyes go clear.

1 Like

Re: Demmie Vee To Kizz Daniel: You Are A Traitor, Collected My N15 Million To Boost by Starz825(m): 1:57pm On Apr 07, 2019
This kizz Daniel could be terrifying, with all this allegations here and there...I remembered someone came up to call him out for being fake and unhelpful
Re: Demmie Vee To Kizz Daniel: You Are A Traitor, Collected My N15 Million To Boost by dejolly(m): 2:07pm On Apr 07, 2019
That's one aide of the story part 1 let's wait for part 2.
Re: Demmie Vee To Kizz Daniel: You Are A Traitor, Collected My N15 Million To Boost by quietmagic582: 2:08pm On Apr 07, 2019
How's the sermon today

Ndubuisipaul1:
pls let the world know that I went to church ,( first service )
So don't think am one of those that don't go to church on Sundays...
Now to the matter. You should be grateful that kiss Daniel came to arrest you with SARS . At least you story has made front page in nairaland.
Pray that he sues you to court so that you will trend the more.
you claim to be a big artist, but know body know you.

so you have 15m and you no fit use am blow , you come transfer am to kiss Daniel to make you blow.

kiss Daniel have tried everything possible to make you blow , but you no won blow so he decided to use SARS to make you blow .. congratulations...
Re: Demmie Vee To Kizz Daniel: You Are A Traitor, Collected My N15 Million To Boost by Legendguru: 2:24pm On Apr 07, 2019
why not refund
Re: Demmie Vee To Kizz Daniel: You Are A Traitor, Collected My N15 Million To Boost by seangy4konji: 2:45pm On Apr 07, 2019
Kiss @daniel?shaking career?

From woju till now...

All na hit and banger not one bad song.

2 Likes

Re: Demmie Vee To Kizz Daniel: You Are A Traitor, Collected My N15 Million To Boost by madjune(m): 3:00pm On Apr 07, 2019
Sooner or later these oppressed upcoming artistes will turn mob and start doing drive bys to right wrongs of buried injustice done them.

Watch out Kizz.

1 Like

Re: Demmie Vee To Kizz Daniel: You Are A Traitor, Collected My N15 Million To Boost by kingjrofficial(m): 4:33pm On Apr 07, 2019
I smell some atom of truth in demmie vee allegations...
shocked
Oya kizz Daniel... Talk ur own part of the story otherwise, ur a scammer tryna hit on a poor artist whose tryna make a life for him self...

I always feels that this kizz is a scam lipsrsealed
Re: Demmie Vee To Kizz Daniel: You Are A Traitor, Collected My N15 Million To Boost by maldino: 4:34pm On Apr 07, 2019
Shaking career?...really don't understand that part..
I believe we will still get to hear from Kizz..
Re: Demmie Vee To Kizz Daniel: You Are A Traitor, Collected My N15 Million To Boost by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 07, 2019
They should cut themselves with machete and done with it.
Re: Demmie Vee To Kizz Daniel: You Are A Traitor, Collected My N15 Million To Boost by Rubbiish(m): 5:37pm On Apr 07, 2019
sinaj:
This music of a thing is like gambling o!

Gbos gba here and there, from Ubi, waje, Blackface, Kimani and now Kizz Daniels.
& to think kizz Daniel experience same treatment from his former boss bespeaks larger percent of humans are bad, but na opportunity them never see

1 Like

Re: Demmie Vee To Kizz Daniel: You Are A Traitor, Collected My N15 Million To Boost by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 07, 2019
Badder than Emperor Gizzy grin.

Emperor Gizzy: I chop kiss Daniel money finish

Kizz Daniel: Hold my beer grin

Dammie Vee: cry
Re: Demmie Vee To Kizz Daniel: You Are A Traitor, Collected My N15 Million To Boost by meekmill85: 6:49pm On Apr 07, 2019
Y kizz daniel doesnt like refunding money...same he did to babcock students some months ago........charging 3.5m for a show of 45mins which he didnt even showed up for.....na by force to b rich
Re: Demmie Vee To Kizz Daniel: You Are A Traitor, Collected My N15 Million To Boost by Divard: 8:16pm On Apr 07, 2019
GISTM0RE:
GistMore.com

Nigerian recording artist, performer and entertainer Oluwatobiloba Daniel Anidugbe, formerly known as Kiss Daniel, now “Kizz Daniel” is in the news again for mobilising policemen to arrest one of his ex-signee, Demmie Vee.

A viral video making rounds online, captured the moment Kizz Daniel mobilized policemen to arrest his ex-signee Demmie Vee at his house

According to eyewitnesses the Fly Boy CEO might have started an outright war with the move.

It was further alleged that Kizz Daniel arrived with policemen to arrest Demmie Vee at his house in Lekki, however he was not home at that time.

The fly boy signed artiste, Demmie Vee calls his boss, Kizz Daniel a traitor for bringing police SARS to arrest him because he asked for a refund of his 15million. He wrote;

See more; http://gistmore.com/you-are-a-traitor-demmie-vee-tells-kizz-daniel

Emperor G be like

1 Like

Re: Demmie Vee To Kizz Daniel: You Are A Traitor, Collected My N15 Million To Boost by nairamaniac: 10:49pm On Apr 07, 2019
sinaj:
This music of a thing is like gambling o!

Gbos gba here and there, from Ubi, waje, Blackface, Kimani and now Kizz Daniels.
Hahahahah madam which one is gbos GBA here?

Its as funny as fvck. Hahahahh

E really be like gambling.
Re: Demmie Vee To Kizz Daniel: You Are A Traitor, Collected My N15 Million To Boost by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:35am On Apr 08, 2019
seunayeni:
I really dont know what transpired between them, but reading what he wrote up there, Kizz daniel......Shaking career abeg maybe i no know wetin shaking career be, somebody plss enlighten....The guy no know wetin he dey talk.....Kizz no bad songs cool
His version isnt adding up. How come he gave a guy with a shaking career 15 million? The guy just want to trend. His songs aren't even popular.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"See Person Pikin" - Wizkid Gushes About His 3rd Son Zion / Splurging $3m On A Chain Is A Dumb Investment — Davido / Wizkid’s Outfit To His #WizkidVIPExperience Concert (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.