Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,220 members, 7,936,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 10:26 PM

Kabiru Muhammadu Garkuwa Weds 2 Women, Maryam Umar Muhammad, Jamila Musa Ibrahim - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kabiru Muhammadu Garkuwa Weds 2 Women, Maryam Umar Muhammad, Jamila Musa Ibrahim (51940 Views)

President Tinubu Appoints Jamila Bio And Ayodele Olawande As Minister Of Youths / Atiku Visits Kabiru Turaki After He Was Released By Efcc(photos) / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu: "Who will be Atiku’s First Lady if he wins? Titi or Jamila?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kabiru Muhammadu Garkuwa Weds 2 Women, Maryam Umar Muhammad, Jamila Musa Ibrahim by kmaster007: 5:13pm On Apr 07, 2019
Atiku should come and see dis
Re: Kabiru Muhammadu Garkuwa Weds 2 Women, Maryam Umar Muhammad, Jamila Musa Ibrahim by omoteacher(m): 5:17pm On Apr 07, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Happy marital bliss to them. I won't be surprised if he is still caught cheating.
Re: Kabiru Muhammadu Garkuwa Weds 2 Women, Maryam Umar Muhammad, Jamila Musa Ibrahim by 1stola: 5:58pm On Apr 07, 2019
[s]
chiedu7:
This is one basic difference btw God & Allah.

God said you & ur wife(Singular) shall be one flesh.

Mat 19:5 
And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?

Allah permits Moslems to have multiple wives.

This is just one clear distinction btw God & Allah.

Another difference is how you treat your wife.

God said if you mistreat ur wife, ur prayers are hindered.

1Pe 3:7 Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with themaccording to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered. 

Allah says you can beat ur wife.

Surah 38:44
And take in your hand a stick and strike with her
[/s]
I crave joy in deleting ignorant fùcktards posts.

And this fool thinks that his religion of human worshiping is better. Lol
What a dólt

A god THAT destroys

2 Kings 6:33

While he was still talking with them, behold, the messenger came down to him and he said, "Behold, this evil is from the LORD; why should I wait for the LORD any longer?"

Jeremiah 4:6

"Lift up a standard toward Zion! Seek refuge, do not stand still, For I am bringing evil from the north, And great destruction.

Jeremiah 45:4

"Thus you are to say to him, 'Thus says the LORD, "Behold, what I have built I am about to tear down, and what I have planted I am about to uproot, that is, the whole land."

Lamentations 2:8

The LORD determined to destroy The wall of the daughter of Zion. He has stretched out a line, He has not restrained His hand from destroying, And He has caused rampart and wall to lament; They have languished together.

Re: Kabiru Muhammadu Garkuwa Weds 2 Women, Maryam Umar Muhammad, Jamila Musa Ibrahim by megafone: 6:04pm On Apr 07, 2019
This wife in red is not smiling o. He be like na she den go marry by 2pm. The other one na automatic Italy �
Re: Kabiru Muhammadu Garkuwa Weds 2 Women, Maryam Umar Muhammad, Jamila Musa Ibrahim by Insectkiller: 6:18pm On Apr 07, 2019
Idiots wasting our Oil money on useless things..
All in d name of Federation..

Let naija divide..
Secession is the answer..
Useless idiots wasting our Oil money on nonsense..

Leave us with our resources..

(they have NO brain to invent)
Re: Kabiru Muhammadu Garkuwa Weds 2 Women, Maryam Umar Muhammad, Jamila Musa Ibrahim by hybraheeem002(m): 10:56pm On Apr 07, 2019
You're the most foolish man I've ever seen. One of Nigeria's problem is the interference of humping crampy in religious matters. Is this what your religion teaches you?
How can an impotent describe the sweetness of Sexual intercourse? U can't give what you don't have
chiedu7:

And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?

1Pe 3:7 Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with themaccording to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered. 

Re: Kabiru Muhammadu Garkuwa Weds 2 Women, Maryam Umar Muhammad, Jamila Musa Ibrahim by hybraheeem002(m): 11:10pm On Apr 07, 2019
Prepare for the wrath of God
The verse you quoted says : And take in thy hand a little grass, and strike therewith: and break not (thy oath)." Truly We found him full of patience and constancy. How excellent in Our service! ever did he turn (to Us)!
Where are those that misquoted God's words yesterday?
Prepare to join them
chiedu7:

Re: Kabiru Muhammadu Garkuwa Weds 2 Women, Maryam Umar Muhammad, Jamila Musa Ibrahim by yusscity(m): 11:11pm On Apr 07, 2019
chiedu7:

You are inviting the wrath of Allah by lying against His words....don't be unfortunate in life ooo
Re: Kabiru Muhammadu Garkuwa Weds 2 Women, Maryam Umar Muhammad, Jamila Musa Ibrahim by Elsufyan(m): 11:59pm On Apr 07, 2019
Atiku's money
Re: Kabiru Muhammadu Garkuwa Weds 2 Women, Maryam Umar Muhammad, Jamila Musa Ibrahim by ChristianNorth: 12:05am On Apr 08, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
shocked shocked shocked

Political parties now appear on wedding IV's? Wonderful! Very soon you'll start to hear things like "My daughter I know you love him, but our party can never marry from his father's own. It's an abomination."

grin grin grin
Mad somebody
Re: Kabiru Muhammadu Garkuwa Weds 2 Women, Maryam Umar Muhammad, Jamila Musa Ibrahim by ddeola: 2:56am On Apr 08, 2019
At least, he's not a pedophile bcause both ladies are matured and well of age.

Unlike some shameless "mugus"
Re: Kabiru Muhammadu Garkuwa Weds 2 Women, Maryam Umar Muhammad, Jamila Musa Ibrahim by Heryinthey22(m): 7:11am On Apr 08, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]
chiedu7:

I think ure out of ur mind

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo Walks Out Of Police Event For Keeping Him Waiting (Photo) / Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser / Bandits: We Receive Weapons From SSS Agents, Split Ransom Payments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.