Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,034 members, 7,960,293 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 04:56 PM

Teenager Beaten And Burnt Alive Over N20 Garri (graphic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenager Beaten And Burnt Alive Over N20 Garri (graphic) (1004 Views)

Police In Kaduna Arrest Two Suspects For Burying Man Alive Over Phone Theft / Police Inspector Cuts Wife’s Hand In Jos Over N20,000 (Graphic) / Kano Court Sentences 25-year-old Man To Death For Killing Friend Over N20 Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teenager Beaten And Burnt Alive Over N20 Garri (graphic) by dailynaijamode: 10:28am On Apr 11, 2019
A young boy was beaten and burnt alive over N20 garri.

see the post below;

According to eye witness this boy was beaten and burnt alive because of 20 Naira garri

What sort of a world do we live in?

We live in a fuvking world where the rich get a spank on the butt for taking down a whole community while the less privileged get an instant life sentence without facing a judge
I don’t even know if I’m proud to call myself a Nigerian

Nothing warrants this kind of wickedness, nothing at all

I can’t even stop crying at ATM

I pray that this boy’s soul rests in peace and those that did this find happiness in the sight of GOD

https://dailynaijamode.com/teenager-beaten-and-burnt-alive-over-n20-garri-graphic/

Re: Teenager Beaten And Burnt Alive Over N20 Garri (graphic) by Mykel51(m): 10:36am On Apr 11, 2019
GOOD LORD !!!...People are wicked!!!
Re: Teenager Beaten And Burnt Alive Over N20 Garri (graphic) by daddytime(m): 10:42am On Apr 11, 2019
Bloggerizers with their lies and fabrications...

This is some about 3-4 year old story of a boy who stabbed a lady he was trying to rob of her possessions somewhere around Orile/mile 2.

Quit with the fake and unsubstantiated news...this isn't blogging but a clear show of laziness and lack of creativity...

1 Like

Re: Teenager Beaten And Burnt Alive Over N20 Garri (graphic) by Myzubby(m): 10:42am On Apr 11, 2019
what an evil ,so bad.
they couldnt even hear the cry of the young boy, the beating only can cause the death of the boy, still they heartlessly kill him.

everyone of them that is responsible for this death is guilty of evil, if everyone is punished for his evil, no one would probably be alive.

who amongst them is innocent of stealing , but here is a boy who was unfortunate to escape there death sentence.

*sad*
Re: Teenager Beaten And Burnt Alive Over N20 Garri (graphic) by BlackfireX: 5:38pm On Apr 11, 2019
No Blackman is going to heaven.
Re: Teenager Beaten And Burnt Alive Over N20 Garri (graphic) by Sydney17(m): 7:09pm On Apr 11, 2019
fake news

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Cries After Bottle Water He Bought Burns His Tongue / My Role As Full Time Female Armed Gang Member – Yetunde / Police Man Slaps Soldier In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.